Trump stoops to Blackmail...

Nothing false at all. Trump trumpeted that all these black pastors were going to endorse him. Then, many of them said that was not true. So the much celebrated public meeting became a private get together. That way, it was easier to write the checks and ship them into the pockets of each "endorser."

According to what I saw just now, the pastors were not at all happy about Drumpf's his treatment of them, "rough language" from him, his call for a Black Lives Matter protester to be "roughed up" or much of the rest of it.

There's only one reason not to allow press coverage (Ben Carson in Syria comes to mind as well). Being Drumpf, he'll lie about it, double down on the lie, demand an apology and then sue.

The very definition of a rich Bully. The GOP is stuck with him and I LOVE IT!
You are nothing more than a clown. Babbling false stereotypical hyperbolic nonsense.

How much do you think Hillary is worth?

Last I heard it was billions.

How much of that did she have before she and her husband came to Washington? Why is everyone scared to death of running against her?

Please link a blackmail or extortion threat by Hillary. Trump is so blatantly arrogant, he just publishes his extortion plans on the web. He is a total idiot. But I love what he is doing to the GOP.

GO DONALD!
STFU....idiot!!!!

My God!

You are simple dimple on a progressives' ass cheek.

If there was cut and dried evidence of blackmail by either of these cretins you wouldn't see it on the internet. That's for damned sure......but you can't tell me it's not going on. Is that what you're trying to say? Why else would Obama be using the NSA to spy on Americans instead of Islamic terrorists? Why is it he found out that Ted Nugent committed a crime during a hunt years ago? How the fuck does he find that shit out? Why are so many of his critics scared into silence shortly after they openly criticize him.

Why did Hillary steal 900 secret FBI files belonging to her political enemies while she was First Lady?

Huh......dumbass?

So, you got nothing. That's what I thought.

According to what I saw just now, the pastors were not at all happy about Drumpf's his treatment of them, "rough language" from him, his call for a Black Lives Matter protester to be "roughed up" or much of the rest of it.

There's only one reason not to allow press coverage (Ben Carson in Syria comes to mind as well). Being Drumpf, he'll lie about it, double down on the lie, demand an apology and then sue.

The very definition of a rich Bully. The GOP is stuck with him and I LOVE IT!
You are nothing more than a clown. Babbling false stereotypical hyperbolic nonsense.

How much do you think Hillary is worth?

Last I heard it was billions.

How much of that did she have before she and her husband came to Washington? Why is everyone scared to death of running against her?

Please link a blackmail or extortion threat by Hillary. Trump is so blatantly arrogant, he just publishes his extortion plans on the web. He is a total idiot. But I love what he is doing to the GOP.

GO DONALD!
STFU....idiot!!!!

My God!

You are simple dimple on a progressives' ass cheek.

If there was cut and dried evidence of blackmail by either of these cretins you wouldn't see it on the internet. That's for damned sure......but you can't tell me it's not going on. Is that what you're trying to say? Why else would Obama be using the NSA to spy on Americans instead of Islamic terrorists? Why is it he found out that Ted Nugent committed a crime during a hunt years ago? How the fuck does he find that shit out? Why are so many of his critics scared into silence shortly after they openly criticize him.

Why did Hillary steal 900 secret FBI files belonging to her political enemies while she was First Lady?

Huh......dumbass?

So, you got nothing. That's what I thought.
Obviously you don't think....that your problem

I think it's a good idea, but FOX needs to do the same..

So, is Donald going to require the same of FOX before the next GOP debate? Or is he going to weeny out.
No Muslim owned news network is gonna donate cash to US veterans...

Good Point! Now we know why FOX is constantly the trying to unload the GOP on America.

http://www.politifact.com/punditfact/statements/2014/jan/06/facebook-posts/facebook-group-no-2-owner-fox-news-prince-alwaleed/

The Facebook post with the man in traditional Arab dress and a herd of camels purports to be a public service announcement.

The meme identifies the man as "Prince Al-Waleed bin Talal" and quotes him as saying, "A strong American Government is not good for us."

The twist: "#2 Owner of Fox News. Just thought you should know."

The post by Americans Against the Republican Party was shared and liked thousands of times, generating a ton of discussion. A reader asked us to weigh in.

I personally LOVED it... but this is the kind of thing I love about Trump... he just doesn't give a shit. This latest thing has gotten all the libtard warriors falling all over themselves to defend CNN and bash wounded warriors. Priceless! ;)

He just keeps right on playing them like a fiddle and they never do catch on. They keep on walking headlong into the buzz saw. He is literally proving to the country how utterly stupid the left is on a daily basis.

I love what he is doing.

CNN says "We support the troops".

Trump says, "OK, prove it."

:thup:
I don't know if the crying and whining --> blackmail! Extortion! <--response is going to quite resonate with patriotic Americans, Zander. How about you? Maybe CNN will have to change their name to "The Echo Chamber."

Regardless of what happens, Trump wins. Again.

:rofl:

Can't take the Reality TV out of Trump

CNN can donate or not donate to anyone they choose

This is all a game to Donald. His very own "super political" reality show. As Hillary said, he is basking in all the attention. And she should know. They are buddies and she will probably have a place in cabinet.

THAT WOULD BE A HOOT!
Yup....and Hillary should know....

il_570xN.773976739_q375.jpg.cf.jpg

Forum List

Back