Trump Sparks Conservative Fury With Transgender Question Response

Is your point that Trump is aligned with her when it comes to men and women?
Hahaha how did they align at all? She can’t even define what a woman is, trump knows a man can’t give birth…is that what you are in a fury about? That trump knows a man can’t give birth?

Hahaha how did they align at all? She can’t even define what a woman is, trump knows a man can’t give birth…is that what you are in a fury about? That trump knows a man can’t give birth?
When I asked if a man can become a woman why didn’t he just say no?

This is a question with a straightforward answer isn't it? Why did Trump stumble over it? Why didn't he just come out and say no? Does he support the transgender agenda? He has spoken in support of transgenders in the past.

Your clip ended before he finished answering, he barely got started responding.

All we got out of it before it was over was a man can't give birth.

I know this is another one of your poorly attempted shots at trying to be inflammatory but you can't even post a video of the entire thing with context.

Your clip ended before he finished answering, he barely got started responding.

All we got out of it before it was over was a man can't give birth.

I know this is another one of your poorly attempted shots at trying to be inflammatory but you can't even post a video of the entire thing with context.
There was also a linked article with his full answer, which you were apparently too lazy to read

Also. No “fury” has been sparked.

A lie for a headline.

An unclean start.

Why is this bullshit thread in “politics” at all?
"Trump Sparks Conservative Fury With Transgender Question Response"​

The text of the First Amendment in the Constitution of the United States of America:
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

Trump says what he thinks as stated above. The Democrats would like nothing better than to use transgenderism issue to put conservatives into a tailspin for disagreeing with their party's diversity, and Trump is merely voicing his opinion, which is to look out for snares the Democrat press throws at him. Trump isn't going to help a lunatic foot shoot, he is going to avoid helping their mischief. How offiensive is that? Durr.... Most people just don't care, nor do they have to.

Trump’s response is as ignorant and as idiotic as Kelly’s question.

“Opposition to transgender people has, over the last few years, become a prominent stance among conservatives, particularly those on the further-right fringes of the political spectrum. The foregrounding of the topic has notably led conservatives to call for boycotts of prominent companies and brands that embrace the trans community in their marketing efforts, most of which had little long-term impact."

So, the hateful, bigoted right is upset with Trump because he didn’t endorse the hateful, bigoted right’s anti-transgender agenda – a failed, meritless agenda.
You said, and I quote, "So, the hateful, bigoted right is upset with Trump because he didn’t endorse the hateful, bigoted right’s anti-transgender agenda – a failed, meritless agenda."

"Hateful bigoted right?" The people of traditional love of the Constitution are hateful and bigoted? You know that's not True, Mr. Jones. So you went to "keep talking the enemy into being totally marginalized" school? Okay, I think you're making trash up as you go. Boring! :rolleyes-41:

There was also a linked article with his full answer, which you were apparently too lazy to read

You're the one that showed the video.

And it's not that I am lazy, it has more to do with you never post anything worth putting much effort into reading.

If you weren't always such a rude contrarian more people would be more willing to put effort into paying attention to what you say or read what you present .

With a post count vs reaction like yours you shouldn't expect much.

Nah, he just looks about as bored with your insipid posts as the rest of us are.
okay

Donald and  Alina Habba Lawyer.jpg

Of course a man can't become a woman. Did you pass Biology 101?
then why didn't dear leader just say that?
'
Dont Taz Me Bro has revealed that on the great conservative issue of 2024 - transgender - trump is not as conservative as desantis, or even most conservatives.

i really do not give a damn if you wear a cammie dress at your militia meetings, and would far prefer the election hinge on who supports russian expansion and who understands an economy : both losers for repubs, but you guys want a culture war,....

then why didn't dear leader just say that?
'
Dont Taz Me Bro has revealed that on the great conservative issue of 2024 - transgender - trump is not as conservative as desantis, or even most conservatives.

i really do not give a damn if you wear a cammie dress at your militia meetings, and would far prefer the election hinge on who supports russian expansion and who understands an economy : both losers for repubs, but you guys want a culture war,....
He did..did not hear him? What do you think he said?

Forum List

Back