Trump Sparks Conservative Fury With Transgender Question Response

Why are you telling me this and not the leader of your cult?
the only cultists are you, who can actually believe that a man with tits is a woman and man who is smaller than an ant compared to the Earth, can affect the weather. That is why i laugh at you stupid mind numbed shills of the Democrats.

Fake photo ^^^^

Nope...

1694950889789.png

This is a question with a straightforward answer isn't it? Why did Trump stumble over it? Why didn't he just come out and say no? Does he support the transgender agenda? He has spoken in support of transgenders in the past.

He's socially pretty liberal and always has been. I don't know why this is a shock to anyone.

That's first.

Second, the answer is:

Biologically, no. Of course not.

Can a man act like and/or assume the role of a woman in society? That depends.

He's socially pretty liberal and always has been. I don't know why this is a shock to anyone.

That's first.

Second, the answer is:

Biologically, no. Of course not.

Can a man act like and/or assume the role of a woman in society? That depends.
civilizations and societies have always had them some accepted them while others have persecuted them. The Native Americans called them people that are two-spirited, in them a female and a male spirit.

No, they can always call on expert witnesses to aver.
you need an expert witness to tell you what a woman is? hahaha

and no, a SCOTUS doesn't get to call on expert witnesses, there is no testimony in the SCOTUS taken.

We should expect that a Judge have a basic understanding of things, like what a car is, what water is, what a man is, what a woman is, what child is, etc...

you need an expert witness to tell you what a woman is? hahaha

and no, a SCOTUS doesn't get to call on expert witnesses, there is no testimony in the SCOTUS taken.

We should expect that a Judge have a basic understanding of things, like what a car is, what water is, what a man is, what a woman is, what child is, etc...
You'd better get an expert 'cause if you ask me what a woman is I'd tell you it is a pain in the ass.

You'd better get an expert 'cause if you ask me what a woman is I'd tell you it is a pain in the ass.
really? well, how about we break it down for you, like Trump did, can a man give birth? if you can't answer that question seek help, and you snouldn't be on a bench

really? well, how about we break it down for you, like Trump did, can a man give birth? if you can't answer that question seek help, and you snouldn't be on a bench
The Bible says a woman is', for she was taken out of man.”

Forum List

Back