Trump smashes Nixon's almost 50 year old national oil production record.

RandomPoster

Platinum Member
May 22, 2017
The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

U.S. oil output to hit new record above 13 million bpd in 2020: EIA | Reuters

5c0824e3499ade0d3a74b0ca-750-644.png

Do you have any pictures of Trump drilling the oil? Or a list of the processes that he changed?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The power of the pen is mightier than the drill.

Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Easing Offshore-Drilling Regulations

BN-TE920_330JK_OR_20170428120215.jpg

Look at that photo, Trump receiving the oh so needed adoration that he so loves; what could be going on in that tiny little brain of his in that photo?
Look at ME. I put MY name on this piece of paper.
It's ALL ABOUT ME, I'm just as good as Kim un; clap for me, clap for me, clap for me!!!

Just to be clear, the OP's linked article is referencing forecasted 2020 production.

Which brings me to Yogi Berra's quote, "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future". :)

Do you have any pictures of Trump drilling the oil? Or a list of the processes that he changed?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The power of the pen is mightier than the drill.

Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Easing Offshore-Drilling Regulations

BN-TE920_330JK_OR_20170428120215.jpg

Look at that photo, Trump receiving the oh so needed adoration that he so loves; what could be going on in that tiny little brain of his in that photo?
Look at ME. I put MY name on this piece of paper.
It's ALL ABOUT ME, I'm just as good as Kim un; clap for me, clap for me, clap for me!!!

Yeah. And I bet the thought of President Trump undoing everything Obama worked so hard for, made the purple-lipped jug-eared bastid's asshole clench tightly shut, and caused him to have the night sweats and bad dreams.

I bet his bed sheets smell like a mixture of KFC, five-day old bad sex, and pot. :laughing0301:

Just to be clear, the OP's linked article is referencing forecasted 2020 production.

Which brings me to Yogi Berra's quote, "It's tough to make predictions, especially about the future". :)

U.S. Crude Oil Production Hits Record 12 Million Bpd | OilPrice.com

It has in fact hit 12.1 million bpd. The old record was about 10 million bpd. The prediction for 2020 peak months is 13 million bpd.

Trump has also wiped out Obama regulations against coal. At the same time, coal is getting record competition from natural gas from fracking and they have made massive progress in stopping their downward decline. Fracking and coal competing against each other without the government meddling with regulations. Better for everyone.

The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

Who gives a frack. See what I did there :21:

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Gas prices are higher, care to explain ya orange slave?

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Uhhh...I know that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...but President Trump is the government you moron.

Forum List

Back