OPEC+ Cuts Offset By Booming U.S. Oil Production

If Biden is like Stalin, how does Trump manage to fly his plane around without getting shot down? That’s what his buddy Putin would do.
Other than trotsky Stalin never had to murder his enemies ganger style as you suggest biden should do

The only time you put gas in your car for $1.30 was during the pandemic.

During the Trump administration.

The only time we had negative job growth under Trump was during the pandemic, but you sure blame him for that. But cheap gas during the pandemic? Nope, he had nothing to do with that, huh? So he's only responsible for the negatives that came from the pandemic but never the positives. We call that "partisan bullshit hackery" here in the republican tent.

The only time we had negative job growth under Trump was during the pandemic, but you sure blame him for that. But cheap gas during the pandemic? Nope, he had nothing to do with that, huh? So he's only responsible for the negatives that came from the pandemic but never the positives. We call that "partisan bullshit hackery" here in the republican tent.
No, Trump had nothing to do with global oil prices, idiot.

And neither does Biden.

As for the pandemic, Trump totally biffed it. He allowed the virus to run unchecked. He actually opposed testing for the most retard reason ever.

Then he suggested the medical community should look into injecting disinfectant to kill the virus!

This game show host and pathological fraud is the dumbest president in history.

“When you test, you have a case. When you test, you find something is wrong with people. If we didn’t do any testing, we would have very few cases.” - Donald Trump, stable genius.

Trump had nothing to do with the oil business. The ppb was high during the Obama years. US production doubled. Trump was riding that wave.

Actually rig counts are up.
Are they? Not that rig counts on US land and sea, necessarily mean much - compared to the total rig count - because producers tend to want oil from a multitude of places to bet against various risk factors. But I thought we were down in the domestic area.

Not to argue, I only ask because I have some relatives with a financial interest in production

I'm really enjoying seeing all the Biden supporters finally abandoning the lie that fossil fuels contribute to global warming.

Drill, baby, drill!
Not that I give Biden all the credit, beyond getting rid of Trump's refusal to provide tax incentives for alternate fuels, AND YOU CAN BET YOUR BIPPY WE GIVE TAX BREAKS TO OIL AND NG, but our increases in small solar and EV's is imo pretty impressive

I'm all for drilling, btw, so long as alternatives increase in total shares of energy sources .... becuase it's impossible to fill global demand with oil (Jina is making up for it's fall in demand in spades)

Forum List

Back