OPEC+ Cuts Offset By Booming U.S. Oil Production

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
Despite the fact that U.S. oil producers are now deploying the lowest number of drilling rigs in more than a year and a half, America's crude oil production is set to hit a monthly record in September-at 13 million barrels per day (bpd), according to estimates by Rystad Energy.

Production growth has slowed due to the discipline U.S. shale producers have shown in the past two years, but a slower increase still means that output is headed higher, the energy research firm says, as carried by The Wall Street Journal.

OPEC+ Cuts Offset By Booming U.S. Oil Production | OilPrice.com

This should be the death knell of yet another baseless Talking Point promoted by Right Wing Media. But I bet Dollars to Donuts we will hear Biden blamed for the price of gasoline today, tomorrow, and the next.

Megatons of bandwidth have been dedicated to the proposition that US presidents can control oil prices.

If record output doesn't give us "$2 gas", what does DeSantis propose to do to get there in 2025?

How stupid have we become as an electorate when a candidate for POTUS can run ads on tv promising a return to Plague Year gas prices?

Despite the fact that U.S. oil producers are now deploying the lowest number of drilling rigs in more than a year and a half, America's crude oil production is set to hit a monthly record in September-at 13 million barrels per day (bpd), according to estimates by Rystad Energy.

Production growth has slowed due to the discipline U.S. shale producers have shown in the past two years, but a slower increase still means that output is headed higher, the energy research firm says, as carried by The Wall Street Journal.

This should be the death knell of yet another baseless Talking Point promoted by Right Wing Media. But I bet Dollars to Donuts we will hear Biden blamed for the price of gasoline today, tomorrow, and the next.

Megatons of bandwidth have been dedicated to the proposition that US presidents can control oil prices.

If record output doesn't give us "$2 gas", what does DeSantis propose to do to get there in 2025?

How stupid have we become as an electorate when a candidate for POTUS can run ads on tv promising a return to Plague Year gas prices?
Actually rig counts are up.

i remember a buck 87 in the distant past Slim

^^^Check out the left not giving two shits about fossil fuels causing "global warming" anymore. It was always a lie.

Drill, baby, drill!

LOL!!!

I remember a time, before Newton, when my car got 1200 miles to the gallon - which cost 2 fresh eggs.
veggie.....i remember a time when inflation was 1.4%...............................then a time when that ready to croak carter had it at 12%

• Banned
^^^Check out the left not giving two shits about fossil fuels causing "global warming" anymore. It was always a lie.

Drill, baby, drill!

LOL!!!
When you are wrong, you're right.

When you are demonstrably wrong, you're right.

And to think that YOURS is the privileged class at this address.

Really? And this wasn't during the pandemic when driving nearly came to a halt, and demand was cut down drastically?

When was that $1.87 in recent past?
i remember when the incest pedo ws elected it ws a little over 2...the economy rebounded quickly until that old fossil ruined everything.....................hope you meet a bunch of got ways soon too

i remember when the incest pedo ws elected it ws a little over 2...the economy rebounded quickly until that old fossil ruined everything.....................hope you meet a bunch of got ways soon too

So there was no $1.87 gasoline outside of the Pandemic in recent past?

Since you are so smart, explain to US how and why the average gas prices under Bush and Trump are less than Obama and Biden? Take the average price of each 4 year term and compare.

Presidents don’t set gas prices but they do push policies aimed at US producers that ultimately impact gas prices.

Biden deserves ZERO credit for the success of an industry he is sworn to destroy

Forum List

Back