Trump smashes Nixon's almost 50 year old national oil production record.

Trump's energy policy is a huge success. Cheap gas, and low energy costs for businesses and individuals.

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

Who gives a frack. See what I did there :21:

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Uhhh...I know that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...but President Trump is the government you moron.

You are even dumber than I thought. Let me translate your post for you since you are obviously an imbecile...I destroyed you, you have nothing, so you went full retard in your response.

The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

U.S. oil output to hit new record above 13 million bpd in 2020: EIA | Reuters

I didn't realize Trump got into office in 2009

main.png

Learn something new everyday.

How much of the increased production has come from the offshore rigs with less regulation?

that is so cute, I will ask you the same thing I asked the OP....Have you ever thought about giving the private entities doing the oil production credit instead of giving your god the Government credit?

Nobody is crediting government, they are crediting president Trump who took government's boot off the necks of the oil industry. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Uhhh...I know that you have the IQ of a head of cabbage...but President Trump is the government you moron.

You are even dumber than I thought. Let me translate your post for you since you are obviously an imbecile...I destroyed you, you have nothing, so you went full retard in your response.

you think that the President is not the government...the only thing you destroyed was the tiny amount of credibility you had left

Do you have any pictures of Trump drilling the oil? Or a list of the processes that he changed?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

The power of the pen is mightier than the drill.

Donald Trump Signs Executive Order Easing Offshore-Drilling Regulations

BN-TE920_330JK_OR_20170428120215.jpg

Not really sure. As of 2017 and in the Gulf of Mexico alone production went up from 44,000 barrels per day to 1.6 million barrels per day. That's just in the Gulf, so you can imagine how much more it is, taking into account all offshore drilling.

U.S. offshore oil production on the rise

you think that the President is not the government...the only thing you destroyed was the tiny amount of credibility you had left

What's funny is that you think you are being clever. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

What's funny is that you think you are being clever. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

No, I am just pointing out the facts, you said the president was not the government, that is a fact..

No, I am just pointing out the facts, you said the president was not the government, that is a fact..

Go lick your wounds fool and think twice before challenging me again. :eusa_hand:

President Trump is the anti-government.

Do you have any pictures of Trump drilling the oil? Or a list of the processes that he changed?

Not really sure. As of 2017 and in the Gulf of Mexico alone production went up from 44,000 barrels per day to 1.6 million barrels per day. That's just in the Gulf, so you can imagine how much more it is, taking into account all offshore drilling.

Thanks,

Seems the gulf oil production has been going up since 2013

upload_2019-3-7_20-40-35.png

President Trump is the anti-government.

That is so cute! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Go lick your wounds fool and think twice before challenging me again. :eusa_hand:

The only wounds I have is from falling off my chair at you claiming the president was not the government.

The only wounds I have is from falling off my chair at you claiming the president was not the government.

I made no such claim liar. :eusa_liar: You really are unhinged. :itsok:

I made no such claim liar. :eusa_liar: You really are unhinged. :itsok:

You said "we are not giving the government credit, we are giving president Trump credit"...thus stating the president was not the government.

Thanks,

Seems the gulf oil production has been going up since 2013

View attachment 249209

2010 is roughly the time frame where Obama started clamping down on offshore drilling. Subsequently the industry found ways to get around that by drilling on private land, and the big oil shale and fracking boom.

It seemed like the harder Obama made it to drill for oil, the more of it was being produced privately, and the output increased in spite of the restrictive Obama era energy policies.

Never underestimate the power and creativity of private business and industry to thrive, even under a repressive anti-business and anti-energy administration such as Obama's was.

Obama halts offshore drilling

Wow, with the US making so much money, why is our deficit ballooning?

D0_SejfXQAAiYpB.jpg

D1Ar3PwWoAI7aCr.png

The biggest in 10 years. I thought Trump was going to reduce it?

And what about those tax cuts for billionaires. Did Billionaires really need them?

BOOM: Trump ELIMINATES Obama Fracking Regulations… Creating Thousands of Jobs and Leveling Up Energy Security

78 Environmental Rules on the Way Out Under Trump
The previous record for oil production in one month was 308 million barrels in October 1970 under Richard Nixon. Donald Trump has improved the process so much that the US drilled 372 million barrels in January 2019. He smashed Richard Nixon's record by over 20%. The Energy Department is estimating that peak months in 2020 will eclipse 400 million barrels of oil. MAGA!

U.S. oil output to hit new record above 13 million bpd in 2020: EIA | Reuters

I didn't realize Trump got into office in 2009

main.png

Learn something new everyday.

Obama's best month was 293 million in May 2015. He didn't even match Nixon's best.

U.S. Field Production of Crude Oil (Thousand Barrels)

As usual Trumpo takes credit for things he had nothing to do with. The sharp yearly rise in US Oil Production started in 2009 when Trumpo was still worried about his pussy grabbing production.

Now his goons on here are acting as if Trumpo took the flat line of oil production since Nixon’s time and whipped the industry into record levels of production not seen since then.

That snapshot is a lie. It is a fake reality bottled to be sold to suckers and fools.

Here is why. A picture is worth a thousand words.

E13EDAA2-07F0-4AEE-93C1-9C5EF030F3E4.jpeg

Oil production fell steadily from the 70s to September 2008 with a massive drop off for a hurricane. Then low and behold Obama begins saving the world from the Great Bush Recession as US oil production began its steep and steady rise to nearly 10 billions a day shortly before Trumpo was elected. It took a dip not explained and the resumed it trend.

It’s now 11.7 and Trumpers are peeing their pants over a 2% increase while ignoring who was President for 9.5% it the trend that started it all.

It’s deplorable but they have no shame.

As usual Trumpo takes credit for things he had nothing to do with. The sharp yearly rise in US Oil Production started in 2009 when Trumpo was still worried about his pussy grabbing production.

Now his goons on here are acting as if Trumpo took the flat line of oil production since Nixon’s time and whipped the industry into record levels of production not seen since then.

That snapshot is a lie. It is a fake reality bottled to be sold to suckers and fools.

Here is why. A picture is worth a thousand words.

View attachment 249218

Oil production fell steadily from the 70s to September 2008 with a massive drop off for a hurricane. Then low and behold Obama begins saving the world from the Great Bush Recession as US oil production began its steep and steady rise to nearly 10 billions a day shortly before Trumpo was elected. It took a dip not explained and the resumed it trend.

It’s now 11.7 and Trumpers are peeing their pants over a 2% increase while ignoring who was President for 9.5% it the trend that started it all.

It’s deplorable but they have no shame.

Obama's best was 9.5 million bpd. Trump has hit 12 million in January 2019. That is not a 2% increase. It is over 20%. Even 10 to 11.7 would be 17%.

Forum List

Back