Trump Smacks Down Hillary...Again! Lol!

What a Dotard!

She is a loser

That is the best our retarded president can come up with. He has the mentality of a fourth grader on the playground

Does Trump think if he can discredit Hillary, his legal problems will go away?
He's still afraid of her.....I wonder why? DIdn't he win the election?

Yes, he on the election, but she won the popular vote. That is eating him up knowing more people wanted her.
We have a Constitution. It appears to be eating her up.
Yes, and it has two ways to get rid of a criminal President.

Does it matter? If Trump is able to discredit her or not, his legal problems will still be there. Trump-0 and his followers seem to think she is the only one responsible for this investigation.
Trump has no legal problems.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...Wait, let me catch my breath ,,,,,,,,,,, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..................HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Here is your racist Democratic nominee for 2020....Lmfao!

So you have been informed that the DNC will chose her in 2020? Who told you that? The voices in your head, or Alex Jones and Hannity?

Democrats will never nominate a white male candidate again. She is black and a woman. DNC dominated by politics of race.

Does it matter? If Trump is able to discredit her or not, his legal problems will still be there. Trump-0 and his followers seem to think she is the only one responsible for this investigation.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...Wait, let me catch my breath ,,,,,,,,,,, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..................HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

So you have been informed that the DNC will chose her in 2020? Who told you that? The voices in your head, or Alex Jones and Hannity?

Democrats will never nominate a white male candidate again. She is black and a woman. DNC dominated by politics of race.

If you say so. You want a cookie now?

If you say so. You want a cookie now?

Democratic Party platform should be based on this...it’s how fucked-up they are.

Trump should just let her babble about her butt hurt. Crazy old bitch

No, he should continue exactly what he is doing. Demonstrating how childish and stupid he is.

Oh and Cankles isn't being childish? She lost, time to face reality...her and you loons. She's finished

Yes. She holds no office and it's doubtful if she ever will again. Old news. Why are you so afraid of her? Are you really that afraid, or just confused because you have nothing current or relevant to complain about. 30 years of hating Hillary is no longer useful. She is ancient history.

Does Trump think if he can discredit Hillary, his legal problems will go away?
He's still afraid of her.....I wonder why? DIdn't he win the election?

Yes, he on the election, but she won the popular vote. That is eating him up knowing more people wanted her.
And what does your comment even mean in relation to this topic?

Oh dear....look who's stuck on race here.

well---he was reacting to her petty stupidity-------both are getting on my nerves
Can we get a Amen up in har:clap2::clap2:.....two washed up, painfully old antique book ends, who would be better served, passing out condoms in a nursing home, afraid to act their fuckin ages. He wants to be 30 again, when mf's gave a shit about what he had to say and she's wishing for a fuckin recount....when she should be slithering under a rock somewhere....getting on the nerves is a fuckin understatement!!

Is this another mixed race Demoloon who calls herself black?

Today she is 'identifying' herself as a dildo.

Classless people applauding classless behavior which is beneath the office of President. One thing's for sure...Trump has the cackling idiot vote all locked up. 35% wont win in 2020, though. Surely there are other deplorables out there to be brought back into the fold. Trump may have been on the right track to coddle the Nazis. He might need their votes in 2020.

Forum List

Back