Trump Smacks Down Hillary...Again! Lol!

She's still contesting the election? Why the fuck doesn't she just go away already?

Does Trump think if he can discredit Hillary, his legal problems will go away?

The two accomplishment in 2017 for the Great Douche.
A SCOTUS pick. lasting some years.
And Temp Thrills of Hillary tweets.
Everythang else is tempory EO's so far.

FFS! Hey DOPers, Tell me, How's that winning feeling going?

He's still afraid of her.....I wonder why? DIdn't he win the election?

Yes, he on the election, but she won the popular vote. That is eating him up knowing more people wanted her.
We have a Constitution. It appears to be eating her up.

Does it matter? If Trump is able to discredit her or not, his legal problems will still be there. Trump-0 and his followers seem to think she is the only one responsible for this investigation.

Yes, he on the election, but she won the popular vote. That is eating him up knowing more people wanted her.

Does it matter? If Trump is able to discredit her or not, his legal problems will still be there. Trump-0 and his followers seem to think she is the only one responsible for this investigation.

Trump has no legal problems.

Trump has legal problems?

Please, provide the case number or charges that have been filed against Trump.

Thanks.

And you crazy right wingers think that is relevant. Everybody knows Hillary lost. I wanted her to win, but it's time to move on. Repubs have a problem doing that. You need new material.

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...Wait, let me catch my breath ,,,,,,,,,,, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..................HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa...Wait, let me catch my breath ,,,,,,,,,,, HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa..................HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
Here is your racist Democratic nominee for 2020....Lmfao!

So you have been informed that the DNC will chose her in 2020? Who told you that? The voices in your head, or Alex Jones and Hannity?

Is this another mixed race Demoloon who calls herself black?

Forum List

Back