Trump signs EO action requiring steel used in pipelines be made in America

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
upload_2017-1-24_10-55-3.png

Trump Signs Executive Action Requiring Steel Used In Pipelines Be Made In America - Vessel News

Imagine how awful this will be when all those jobs are created, the cost of better made products.
The money generated right here in this very Country.

And where has all the steel used in Trump's escapades around the globe including america come from?

This is great news..I am glad to see America first...Has been many, many years since that has happened..I do believe it was before Reagan...

Last edited:
And where has all the steel used in Trump's escapades around the globe including america come from?

Ridiculous statement. What matters is this will create jobs here in America NOW. Do you think those families affected by this care if one of Trump's companies bought steel outside the US prior to him becoming President? Why are you liberals to short-sighted?

Pittsburgh, Pa. had a ton of steel mills. I can remember them beginning to shut down back in the late 70's through the 80's. The empty lots were turned into shopping malls years later.

My grandpa worked a steel mill, so did my uncle they made pretty good money back then.

Ridiculous statement. What matters is this will create jobs here in America NOW. Do you think those families affected by this care if one of Trump's companies bought steel outside the US prior to him becoming President? Why are you liberals to short-sighted?

My guess is when they can figure this out --->
In recent years, Japan, South Korea, and China have manipulated their currencies to keep them undervalued. This boosted their exports, limited imports, and led to large current-account surpluses. But such intervention adversely affects trading partners and is barred under existing international rules. Unfortunately, those rules have proved completely ineffective.

American Steel Hammered By Currency, Trade Policies, Infrastructure

Maybe then they can see what the Globalist have been doing to our Nation all along, and how past Presidents have been selling the US out to other Nations. They allow them to make the money and not us.

The pipe mill I work at has steady business up until at least 2020, but I'm interested to see how this effects the industry as a whole.

Forum List

Back