Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

He doesn't make the schedule for what takes place on Capitol Hill. He can ask.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

pretty much. donny hasta ask for permission. she may give him a take it or leave it situation. she has the authority on what goes on in the house.

Can Pelosi keep Trump from delivering a State of the Union address? Yes and no
By Emma Dumain

January 17, 2019 04:42 PM
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article224681770.html

Nancy does not want him up there truth telling. She needs more time to conjour up Yet Another witch hunt smoke screen smearfest.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

pretty much. donny hasta ask for permission. she may give him a take it or leave it situation. she has the authority on what goes on in the house.

By Emma Dumain
https://www.mcclatchydc.com/news/politics-government/white-house/article224681770.html

You had to look it up too?
Wow You all
Just wow.

If the Democrats want Bolton and Mulvaney to testify then Trump can call Hunter Biden, Adam Schiff and the so-called
'whistlebower' to as well. This should be fun.

Tell McConnell to make it happen. Don't really know why Hunter would have to he is not a public official.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

By Emma Dumain

Wow You all
Just wow.

actually i did know - but figured you wouldn't take the truth unchallenged so i saved time b4 you did & i linked it.

yer welcome for the link proving we were right & you laughing without making sure was fun to see.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

I laugh

you wrong.

I wasn't laughing?

you weren't?

Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

By Emma Dumain

Wow You all
Just wow.

actually i did know - but figured you wouldn't take the truth unchallenged so i saved time b4 you did & i linked it.

yer welcome for the link proving we were right & you laughing without making sure was fun to see.

Have another

upload_2020-1-13_14-36-12.jpeg

Could he deliver the address in The Senate chamber with The anti-American House dis-invited?

Why cast pearls before swine?

both houses of congress has to be in session & attend. per the constituion. you know what that is right?

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

By Emma Dumain

Wow You all
Just wow.

Have another

View attachment 300025

390e5o.jpg

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

By Emma Dumain

Wow You all
Just wow.

Have another

View attachment 300025

390e5o.jpg

upload_2020-1-13_14-46-48.jpeg
= You

You're also a liar.

By Emma Dumain

Wow You all
Just wow.

Have another

View attachment 300025

390e5o.jpg

View attachment 300028 = You

You're also a liar.

you bore me.

Wow You all
Just wow.

Have another

View attachment 300025

390e5o.jpg

You're also a liar.

you bore me.

That is because I exposed you as a typical hypocrite Leftist.

Have another

View attachment 300025

390e5o.jpg

You're also a liar.

you bore me.

That is because I exposed you as a typical hypocrite Leftist.

you go with that.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

and if he's not available that night?

She will work with him. It is protocol. He needs the invitation. Dummy.

I know he needs the invitation.

But it has to fit his schedule as well as hers.

or are you to stupid to understand that?

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.
Fake news.

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

Forum List

Back