Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

Could he deliver the address in The Senate chamber with The anti-American House dis-invited?

Why cast pearls before swine?

He could deliver it at a Trump moron rally....but this would...like many Trump things...have an asterisk next to it.

He could also deliver it in writing....but then he'd have to make sure Jared and Stephen have free time.

Last edited:
Steve Bannon on Fox Sunday.

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon joins Sunday Morning Futures to discuss rising support for democracy around the world, the impeachment trial and the annual State of the Union address.

That would be ridiculous...According to the detractors Trump should just sit in his office chair everyday, touch nothing, say nothing, do nothing....Too bad for them.

He doesn't make the schedule for what takes place on Capitol Hill. He can ask.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

and if he's not available that night?

She will work with him. It is protocol. He needs the invitation. Dummy.

I know he needs the invitation.

But it has to fit his schedule as well as hers.

or are you to stupid to understand that?

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.

He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite.

and he can cancel til it fits HIS agenda.

Get it, He does not make the schedule.

Shame YOU don't get it.

Schedule it as per usual and call ‘em all out during it right in front of the whole friggin’ world.

Representative Schiff, X number of times over Y number of months you assured our citizens you had evidence...Where is it? We’re STILL waiting!

Proceed person by person down a hit list, Ricky Gervais-style, and follow them up with reminders of various actions, statements and whatnot by lefties in and out of government, episodes like shooting up the Republican baseball team, and lots of other stuff to choose from.

Lay it all out there and then remind the viewing citizens those are the swell people looking to take back the WH and Senate in November.

Should probably end it by letting the country know he’ll keep everyone up to date by having the first semi-annual State of the Union in six months.

He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper;

He doesnt?
Did you look that up?

Si'

Forum List

Back