Trump should delay State of the Union until impeachment trial ends

I can't remember the last SOTU in watched or listened to, maybe Clinton? I am sure they will have a SOTU address this month, it just seems everyone wants to add some drama to the event.

Steve Bannon on Fox Sunday.

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon joins Sunday Morning Futures to discuss rising support for democracy around the world, the impeachment trial and the annual State of the Union address.

Yep, he SHOULD delay it until the knucklehead Dems get their act together.

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

They have failed to impeach him, to this point.
They still may.
They voted to, they simply are having second thoughts, or doubts, or sobered up, I dunno.

The * will be that he fought a coup ( that took different forms) for his entire first term and was elected to a second term by an even greater margin than the first.

It is a fact. He will be there as an invited guest of the Speaker and the Leader.

and if he's not available that night?

She will work with him. It is protocol. He needs the invitation. Dummy.

I know he needs the invitation.

But it has to fit his schedule as well as hers.

or are you to stupid to understand that?

I am not TOO stupid to know the facts. He accepts the invite or it isn't scheduled. He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite. Get it, He does not make the schedule.

He cannot
change it without her issuing another invite.

and he can cancel til it fits HIS agenda.

Get it, He does not make the schedule.

Shame YOU don't get it.
I like the way he doesn't even know that Pelosi invited Trump to give the state of the Union address right after they voted to impeach him. He could give it anytime between January and February. After that it my take some talking with Pelosi, not sure anyone could handle that.

Say it loud and say it proud. Nancy is not our Queen. She doesn't get to decide to postpone the State of the Union because she doesn't like the fact that our Union is doing well. Deliver the address with bells on...

donny doesn't wanna go b4 congress unless the trial is dismissed, so he can gloat. but it'll never change the fact that he was impeached no matter what & he just can't handle it.

They still may.
They voted to, they simply are having second thoughts, or doubts, or sobered up, I dunno.

The * will be that he fought a coup ( that took different forms) for his entire first term and was elected to a second term by an even greater margin than the first.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

Why bother with the sotu? It’s all bull shit and has been for decades.

He should get up there and say the obvious...”the sotu is great for the 1%, the rest of you can fuck off.”

They still may.

He was impeached. You need some better news sources.

Former White House Chief Strategist Steve Bannon joins Sunday Morning Futures to discuss rising support for democracy around the world, the impeachment trial and the annual State of the Union address.

so Cancel it?

Just delay it.

"Dems get their act together."

That type of delay is commonly known as "cancel"

So you are saying to permanently delay the SOTU speech?

They still may.

they impeached him. it's a done deal. poor you. poor donny. he will forever be in the history books as the 3rd prez to be impeached. tutt tutt.

Really stupid people believe that.

Why bother with the sotu? It’s all bull shit and has been for decades.

He should get up there and say the obvious...”the sotu is great for the 1%, the rest of you can fuck off.”

Poor Baby
This may not be the country for you.

They still may.

impeachment is the sole responsibility of the house.

the house impeached with a vast majority passing 2 articles. you denying it doesn't change facts.

poor poor poorly educated you.

He needs to turn it into a late night talk show. Only with him hosting. We have seen swamper after swamper and now it is just a matter of belief as there are those who will die with their political leanings no matter what the truth. Just a bit of campaign bravado and some good guests with some zingers will go a long way. D.C. deserves this. Many many years of ineptitude and lies overshadowing anyone good there. The state of the union should go the way of the awards and beauty pageant shows only for non progs. Trump is showing us that the elites are nothing. But we still honor them like royalty.

So you are saying to permanently delay the SOTU speech?

I get what YOU'RE getting at. The Dems will most likely NEVER get their act together.

They still may.

the house impeached with a vast majority passing 2 articles. you denying it doesn't change facts.

You are simply very stupid
and that's okay.

Could he deliver the address in The Senate chamber with The anti-American House dis-invited?

Why cast pearls before swine?

both houses of congress has to be in session & attend. per the constituion. you know what that is right?
You obviously have no idea what the constitution says.

That explains why when I directly quoted what the constitution actually says regarding the matter in post #19, you rated it funny.

You're just a clueless TDS afflicted moron.

Actually you lie as he sees it as a desperation ploy by the Democrats, especially since it was 100% one party one sided, and one Democrat switched parties while another voted "present".

That "impeachment" is a win.

They still may.

You are simply very stupid
and that's okay.

i didn't laugh at something - claim it wasn't fact when it was. you poorly educated trumpanzees are quite lazy in yer ignorance too.

Forum List

Back