Trump set to order construction of Mexican border wall

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
We haven't seen anyone like this in some time. I don't even remember Reagan going so hard from day one as Trump has. This is refreshing and invigorating to watch, no question.

http://nypost.com/2017/01/24/trump-to-begin-plans-for-border-wall-with-mexico/

It’s finally time to build the wall.

President Trump will be ordering the construction of his signature Mexican border wall on Wednesday, according to a report.

White House officials told the New York Times that the billionaire is expected to sign the executive order — directing federal funds to be focused on creating the structure — during an appearance at the Department of Homeland Security.

Building a wall on the border of Mexico was one of Trump’s biggest promises during his campaign. He ultimately believes that doing so would put a stop to the influx of illegal immigrants coming into the United States today.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow. Among many other things, we will build the wall!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday night.

While the wall won’t be completed for quite some time, officials told the Times that the President is also considering a policy that would temporarily stop refugees from coming from Syria, as well as other majority-Muslim nations that are deemed “terror prone.”

We haven't seen anyone like this in some time. I don't even remember Reagan going so hard from day one as Trump has. This is refreshing and invigorating to watch, no question.

President Trump will be ordering the construction of his signature Mexican border wall on Wednesday, according to a report.

White House officials told the New York Times that the billionaire is expected to sign the executive order — directing federal funds to be focused on creating the structure — during an appearance at the Department of Homeland Security.

Building a wall on the border of Mexico was one of Trump’s biggest promises during his campaign. He ultimately believes that doing so would put a stop to the influx of illegal immigrants coming into the United States today.

“Big day planned on NATIONAL SECURITY tomorrow. Among many other things, we will build the wall!” Trump tweeted on Tuesday night.

While the wall won’t be completed for quite some time, officials told the Times that the President is also considering a policy that would temporarily stop refugees from coming from Syria, as well as other majority-Muslim nations that are deemed “terror prone.”

Absolutely WONDERFUL news on ALL fronts, just fantastic. Let's hope that Trump:

-taxes the remittances at 40% or more to pay for the wall
-deports all illegals, not just the criminals
-drives congress to repair the 14th amendment mis-reading to eliminate anchor babies, perhaps even retroactively so that the US more closely follows the rest of the planet when it comes to parents/citizenship
-mass deports the syrian muslim "refugees" who obama the scumbag implanted into cities against their will
-prevents any refugees coming from musim countries unless they are a non-muslim minority
-reduces muslim immigration to zero
-terminates all federal funding to municipalities that act as sanctuary cities
-drives congress to write laws that illegals cannot receive free education/public schooling, healthcare, welfare, housing or benefits of any kind

These steps would make the country an infinitely better place to live.

In two days he has done more to benefit America than did Obama in eight years.

"federal funds." i.e., Monies collected from U.S. tax revenue.

That have already been appropriated.
1 main reason U.S. border wall hasn’t been built

So? Still monies collected from U. S. tax revenue.

Under the last admin maybe....

And still ... monies collected from U.S. tax revenue.

If they use the already appropriated funds whats the problem?

I don't understand why you think it matters when the funds were appropriated? What matters is that it's being paid for with U.S. tax dollars. All of it.

I don't understand why you think it matters when the funds were appropriated? What matters is that it's being paid for with U.S. tax dollars. All of it.

I dont understand why you cant figure out how easy it will be for the U.S. to make beanerville to pay for it?

I want the wall built as much as anyone else but I want it to be done properly not by order of the king.....

Forum List

Back