Trump rips decision to put Tubman on $20 bill

Trump rips Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill: ‘Pure political correctness’

The man is the gift that just keeps on giving. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:

I think he was very reasoned to be honest. He feels that yes she should be honored but he would like to see a new denomination invented for her. Sounds reasonable to me. Certainly not the hysterical response you claim it was.

Oh, it doesn't have to be hysterical. he has done exactly what we thought he would do. He is going to lose and now he is going to LOSE BIGGER! :banana:

`Time to put a real president on folding money.

th

This is that actor I can't remember the name of :eusa_doh:

No kidding? You can't remember his name. I wonder why? :banana::banana::banana::banana:

Huh? What are you babbling about?

Trump hailed Jackson as a president with a "great history of tremendous success" and said he would rather leave Jackson on the bill. "I think it's pure political correctness. Been on the bill for many, many years and really represented somebody that was very important to this country,"
Actually Jackson is STILL on the $20 bill. He just rides at the BACK of the bus!

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Would that make you happy? Harriet Tubman was a Republican that believed in 2nd Amendment, which owned guns, carried and probably killed American democrat racist bounty hunters with them. No pleasing the dems, never satisfied.

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg
Dems are complaining about her being on the $20?

I think he was very reasoned to be honest. He feels that yes she should be honored but he would like to see a new denomination invented for her. Sounds reasonable to me. Certainly not the hysterical response you claim it was.

Oh, it doesn't have to be hysterical. he has done exactly what we thought he would do. He is going to lose and now he is going to LOSE BIGGER! :banana:

Sure he is. You are pretty delusional is all I can say. Promise us that if he wins you won't leave this forum. We will absolutely love watching people like you, who abandon reason and thoughtfulness for blind emotion and delusion, wrap yourself in knots trying to explain how it happened.

Sure he is. You are pretty delusional is all I can say. Promise us that if he wins you won't leave this forum. We will absolutely love watching people like you, who abandon reason and thoughtfulness for blind emotion and delusion, wrap yourself in knots trying to explain how it happened.
That certainly works both ways. Like it did in 2008 and 2012.

I don't get wrapped up in elections like some people. I voted for obama the first time around if you recall.

Dems are complaining about her being on the $20?

I guess this is the dems way of apologizing for slavery by putting it back on the currency as a reminder. Thanks for reminding us blacks for your white guilt pity. We applaud you for the stereotype of blacks.

giphy-4.gif

giphy.gif

Trump is the biggest joke that has ever run for Presidident and he is a gift to the DNC.

If The Donald is such a joke, why is he winning?

he is winning republican votes. HE WILL BE KILLED IN THE GENERAL.

GO DONALD!

Maybe you should rephrase that, people might think you're hoping The Donald is assassinated.

no one normal with two brain cells or more to rub together would get that from his post, Nazi girl.

I don't get wrapped up in elections like some people. I voted for obama the first time around if you recall.

I think probably that's what happened with many American's, given the choice of Obama and a completely unhinged psychopath like John McCain, chose Obama, McCain was an extremely poor choice for the GOP.

Would that make you happy? Harriet Tubman was a Republican that believed in 2nd Amendment, which owned guns, carried and probably killed American democrat racist bounty hunters with them. No pleasing the dems, never satisfied.

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg

Keep trying! It is cute to think the majority of blacks will vote Rebub.....FUNNY REALLY

Forum List

Back