Trump rips decision to put Tubman on $20 bill

clinton-byrd.png

images

Yes, they are much better off voting for Hitlery.....

minute 22:30

Listen to it for yourself. Stop reading inflammatory hit pieces.

Trump rips Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill: ‘Pure political correctness’

The man is the gift that just keeps on giving. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Like with the majority of other things The Donald is right, this is pure political correctness....I mean what next? The ISIL/ISIS/Daesh/Taliban type destruction of The Washington Monument to be replaced with a Monument To The Village People?

Studio-Portrait-of-the-Vi-007.jpg

What about Mount Rushmore? Several Leftist remodelling options here....their spiritual heroes:

mount-ruchmore-communist.png

The Leftists Community Organisers:

ec916435da73c7adead3bb372b62892980f6b58d.jpg

Q: Regarding news that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill: Was the move an act of political correctness or a long-overdue gesture?

A: Trump hailed Jackson as a president with a "great history of tremendous success" and said he would rather leave Jackson on the bill. "I think it's pure political correctness. Been on the bill for many, many years and really represented somebody that was very important to this country," he said. He suggested putting Tubman on the $2 bill or creating a new one altogether. "I would love to see another denomination, and that could take place, I think it would be more appropriate."

Donald Trump joins TODAY for live town hall, answers voters' questions

Like with the majority of other things The Donald is right, this is pure political correctness....I mean what next? The ISIL/ISIS/Daesh/Taliban type destruction of The Washington Monument to be replaced with a Monument To The Village People?

Studio-Portrait-of-the-Vi-007.jpg

:rolleyes:

Q: Tell us your views of LGBT and how you plan to be inclusive. Please speak about the North Carolina bathroom law.

A: "North Carolina did something that was very strong and they're paying a big price and there's a lot of problems," said Trump, who would have left things as they were. "There have been very few complaints the way it is. People go, they use the bathroom that they feel is appropriate, there has been so little trouble." He said that instead, the new law has brought tremendous economic "strife" for the state, including various boycotts by entertainers and major businesses. "Leave it the way it is."

trump actually got this one right^

Trump is the biggest joke that has ever run for Presidident and he is a gift to the DNC.

Q: Regarding news that Harriet Tubman will replace Andrew Jackson on the $20 bill: Was the move an act of political correctness or a long-overdue gesture?

A: Trump hailed Jackson as a president with a "great history of tremendous success" and said he would rather leave Jackson on the bill. "I think it's pure political correctness. Been on the bill for many, many years and really represented somebody that was very important to this country," he said. He suggested putting Tubman on the $2 bill or creating a new one altogether. "I would love to see another denomination, and that could take place, I think it would be more appropriate."

They could have put her on the one dollar coin on the backside while putting MLK on the front side to honor both.

Also the Two dollar bill is a good suggestion seeing I still collect them and I believe it would generate interest in the bill again...

United States two-dollar bill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If The Donald is such a joke, why is he winning?

because the rabid rethuglican base is a national joke, he's winning primaries in a split field.

the majority of republican votes have been for anybody else but trump.

and btw the VAST majority of all primary votes have been cast for ms hillary. :thup:

Put Tubman's face on the front of The Tubby....

And Obama's ass on the back.

Liberals would love it! But the bills wouldn't last. Street life measured in minutes as liberals such the ass off them!

Forum List

Back