Trump rips decision to put Tubman on $20 bill

Trump rips Harriet Tubman on the $20 bill: ‘Pure political correctness’

The man is the gift that just keeps on giving. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Would that make you happy? Harriet Tubman was a Republican that believed in 2nd Amendment, which owned guns, carried and probably killed American democrat racist bounty hunters with them. No pleasing the dems, never satisfied.

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg
Dems are complaining about her being on the $20?

Most Democrats don't earn $20 a day, so why would they complain, they're hardly going to get their hands on anything higher than $10....being the largest constituency of Welfare whiners.

Poor GOP....stuck with Phrump and they are not sure what to do....

I suppose Trump's share of the black vote is now 10% and falling.....HILARIOUS! :rofl:

Would that make you happy? Harriet Tubman was a Republican that believed in 2nd Amendment, which owned guns, carried and probably killed American democrat racist bounty hunters with them. No pleasing the dems, never satisfied.

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg

Most Democrats don't earn $20 a day, so why would they complain, they're hardly going to get their hands on anything higher than $10....being the largest constituency of Welfare whiners.
what an ignorant Heine kraut , people in democatic NY make more in an hour that you do all week on your back

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg

Keep trying! It is cute to think the majority of blacks will vote Rebub.....FUNNY REALLY

They don't need to, there were Republican presidents before Trump and will be even more after. One monkey don't stop the show. There were more GOP presidents than dems, so much for your fallacy.

The Latest: Black Protesters Disrupt Clinton Rally in Pa.
ABC News‎ - 19 hours ago

upload_2016-4-21_16-58-1.jpeg
Donald Trump overwhelmingly wins Hispanic vote in New York City

Washington Times‎ - 1 day ago
Mr. Trump won the Soundview, Castle Hill area in the Bronx with 100 percent of the vote,

Bernie-Sanders-BLM-2.jpg

150602061243-hillary-clinton-cnn-orc-poll-june-2-2015-large-169.png

BLM_Clinton.jpg

vg6yg6ftbpn46xxl1zsu.png

1-3-660x346.jpg

When the GOP loses the WH, the Senate and the Supreme Court with Phrump, I wonder what their excuse will be? I guess the establishment can argue that they never wanted him. But the raving lunatics that support him will have to come up with something. WHAT WILL IT BE? Any predictions?

CVjaGWfWUAABONs.jpg

pic%20over_0.jpg

Mary_Fields-254x300.jpg
CXZ1hmnUoAAf16C.jpg

what an ignorant Heine kraut , people in democatic NY make more in an hour that you do all week on your back

My family can buy and sell idiots like you multiple times and have enough to buy another Sunseeker Princess K. So as usual you haven't got a clue what you're gibbering about.

So what have you got bearded Commie Mountain Man? :lol:

From your profile page, you have a picture of yourself....you look VERY "superior" don't you? :lol: Love the hat with the Commie badge you Commie bearded Mountain Man.....what was dinner for you today, roast squirrel?

The link to Guno's photo he has uploaded here:

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Here he is....ahem :rolleyes-41:

3833-1448116767-126cbd7a7bd5e202053cc96a37060888.jpg

Edited to add this:

JimH52 rated this funny prior to the Guno picture....JimH52 a Leftist buffoon who won't even know what a Sunseeker Princess K is, but should know he'll never get to even be a toilet cleaner on one.

Last edited:
A question for Trump supporters. A serious question.

Does Donald ever think something and come to the conclusion that it would not be a good idea to blurt it out, or is he unable to hold some of his thoughts to himself. This man is the most amazing loose canon I have ever seen.

Does Donald ever think something and come to the conclusion that it would not be a good idea to blurt it out, or is he unable to hold some of his thoughts to himself. This man is the most amazing loose canon I have ever seen.
Trump’s propensity to blurt is one of the things his supporters love most about him.

Democrats as well.

Trump’s propensity to blurt is one of the things his supporters love most about him.

Democrats as well.

Yes, the man has no filter. I love watching some of his interviews just to see what stupid comments he comes up with.

Forum List

Back