Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

The "Rule of Law" Is the Rule of Lawyers

Where do lefties find this stuff? Biden rewards every freaking criminal enterprise on the globe with taxpayer funding but lefties spend time in a freaking critique about a letter and a tampon dispenser incident . Go figure

In this case vandalism was necessary.

No it wasn't.

Where do lefties find this stuff? Biden rewards every freaking criminal enterprise on the globe with taxpayer funding but lefties spend time in a freaking critique about a letter and a tampon dispenser incident . Go figure

I'm not a lefty. It was illegal behavior any way that you look at it though regardless.

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

G
Get real boyo....the American Revolution was also illegal.

Irregardless...can you explain the ratrionale of the school administrators placing a tampon machine in the boys bathroom? Other than to show they were showing support for trans-genderism?

I think throwing the machine in the garbage was a genuine response to a provacation by the school admins. which was simply insulting and misguided.

And whether you're a conservative or a liberal you should at least know that the law is the law.
There is no law saying schools have the right to engage in outright provocation by placing a tampon machine in a boys bathroom...i think there probably is a law against wasting or misusing school funds in order to insult a group of students.

Forum List

Back