Follow up on hunting down the firefighters

I probably missed it but it sure disappeared fast
Are the off duty, not in uniform, American Citizens being witch hunted for having a differing perspective?

We knew it wasn't going to last long.

The idea of 'hunting down' first responders just confirms how fucking retarded government parasites are.....

Subhuman filth like that should live in caves....

leticia back up in the trees.jpg

I probably missed it but it sure disappeared fast
Are the off duty, not in uniform, American Citizens being witch hunted for having a differing perspective?
Joe Biden traveled to a calm section of the Mexican border and met with Border agents.

If I had been in that group of border agents I would have tried my best to get my fellow agents to turn their backs on joe Biden during the staged filming of the event. The New York Police did that to Mayor De-Blasio Back in 2014.

Last year we lost over 100,000 people to overdoses of fentanyl. Keep in mind only 58,000 troops died in Viet Nam during the entire time we were there

There will be Zero attendance at any reeducation attempts for people freely expressing their off duty speech
I'm still curious, regardless of attendance. I 100% support off duty first responders voicing their opinion.

Will it just be more bullshit DEI material that everyone will sit their, not paying attention and then pass the quiz because it's that easy?

I'm still curious, regardless of attendance. I 100% support off duty first responders voicing their opinion.

Will it just be more bullshit DEI material that everyone will sit their, not paying attention and then pass the quiz because it's that easy?
These guys won’t capitulate to attend Any dog and pony show
Watch for the second lie to flourish because the first hunt down one died.

They are not going to hunt down those that booed. Instead the whole department will go to reeducation training to prevent this from ever happening again. Why punish a few when you can control them all.
Yes, the Democrats will use this as a "teaching moment" for the Fire Fighters. Democrats are a scourge on America.

They are not going to hunt down those that booed. Instead the whole department will go to reeducation training to prevent this from ever happening again. Why punish a few when you can control them all.
A page denoting the one-day course will be put into each of their files. Then they will walk on eggshells on the issues on it. And if they crack any of already cracked eggshells, disciplinary action will be warranted.

Forum List

Back