Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

This is what I understood. For you, people protesting racism are more egregious than people trying to overturn democracy and the rule of law.

How am I doing?
Your premise is flawed .. I don't support riots (plural for the nationwide, blm riots). Do I need to use smaller words next time short buser?

But it was ok for a violent mob to riot and trash Congress and try to hang the VP on Jan 6, right?
How about when the loons tried to breach the Whitehouse? Anyway you better be quiet, there is no telling what you loons going to do to the Capitol after Trump wins this year.

This absolutely reeks of Democrat corruption.

Putting tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms makes no sense, unless somebody is getting some dirty money out of the deal.

Who is the vendor getting paid to provide and install all of these tampon dispensers and how much kickback money are they giving to the evil corrupt Democrat politicians that pushed through a law that says there needs to tampon dispensers in the boys bathroom at school.

The fact that this even happened is plenty of probable cause for an FBI investigation. They need to follow the money trail and weed out the corruption.

Great, so you support bullying and vandalism?

When you start destroying school property in order to do so?

When it is in the greater Good .

Remember when Uncle Adolf bullied Europe and vandalised Poland ?

Decent people rallied and acted for the Greater Good , however harsh the punishment and hardships .
Very minor example of the same general principle .

Real boys will be real boys.... refreshing!

Or according to the democrats, real boys will be real girls if they truly believe that they are.

This absolutely reeks of Democrat corruption.

Putting tampon dispensers in the boys bathrooms makes no sense, unless somebody is getting some dirty money out of the deal.

Who is the vendor getting paid to provide and install all of these tampon dispensers and how much kickback money are they giving to the evil corrupt Democrat politicians that pushed through a law that says there needs to tampon dispensers in the boys bathroom at school.

The fact that this even happened is plenty of probable cause for an FBI investigation. They need to follow the money trail and weed out the corruption.

It seems to me highly suspicious since only girls have periods so I agree with you one hundred percent.

They never made it inside the room(s) that Congress was in

QAnon.jpg

Your premise is flawed .. I don't support riots (plural for the nationwide, blm riots). Do I need to use smaller words next time short buser?
Obviously, I am dealing with a retard. Let me break it down for you.

Which do you think is worse - rioting against racism or rioting to overthrow the election results and hang the VP? Go.

How about when the loons tried to breach the Whitehouse? Anyway you better be quiet, there is no telling what you loons going to do to the Capitol after Trump wins this year.
Not much worse than what you retards did. I believe poor Pence is still having nightmares about you MAGA mob trying to hang him.

Obviously, I am dealing with a retard. Let me break it down for you.

Which do you think is worse - rioting against racism or rioting to overthrow the election results and hang the VP? Go.
Only someone as dumb as you would answer the question. What is your answer?

Forum List

Back