Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

There is no law saying schools have the right to engage in outright provocation by placing a tampon machine in a boys bathroom...i think there probably is a law against wasting or misusing school funds in order to insult a group of students.

Yeah but what about vandalism? That's the true topic here.

There is no law saying schools have the right to engage in outright provocation by placing a tampon machine in a boys bathroom...i think there probably is a law against wasting or misusing school funds in order to insult a group of students.
There is a law about vandalizing school property and the kid violated it

Trump is not above thanking someone who commits violence in the future, either. If you don't understand that about this man yet, you're probably never going to, because you're incapable.
The current Vice President goes beyond thanking them and bakes them out

The open border situation that Biden authorized led to the "illegal behavior" by an illegal alien. A tampon dispenser in the boy's room is a funny incident.

Yeah, but tearing it off the wall is the illegal part.

Yeah but what about vandalism? That's the true topic here.
I think the school board should discipline whoever was responsible for the misuse of school funds to buy a tampon machine and place it in the boys bathroom....much worse than the righteous reaction of the student who took it down....I dont know what the student did with the machine but if he did not damage but just stuck it out in the hallway...I do not think any jury would believe that to be vandalism.

Last edited:
There is a law about vandalizing school property and the kid violated it
First lets look at the definition of vandalism............
van·dal·ism
/ˈvandlˌizəm/
noun

1. action involving deliberate destruction of or damage to public or private property.
    "an act of mindless vandalism"

Symbolic reward for vandalism? Is that the best the left can come up with while an old fool has his trembling thumb on the freaking nuclear button? Where have you anti-war 60'd activists been for the last 40 years?

I dont know what the student did with the machine but if he did not damage but just stuck it out in the hallway...I do not think any jury would believe that to be vandalism.

Was it theirs to take though?

Symbolic reward for vandalism? Is that the best the left can come up with while an old fool has his trembling thumb on the freaking nuclear button?

Like I already said, I'm not a leftist and I agree that the nuclear button is much worse.

First question: are there trans males using the boys bathroom in that school?

Second question: if they are not, then why the hell are they installing tampon machines in the boys bathroom? Exactly where do they think they are going to stick them?

First question: are there trans males using the boys bathroom in that school?

Second question: if they are not, then why the hell are they installing tampon machines in the boys bathroom? Exactly where do they think they are going to stick them?

What does it matter if they're trans or not? Boys don't have periods.

Forum List

Back