Trump Rewards Student Who Tore Down Tampon Dispenser

Trump never misses a chance to get his name in the news. Is he rewarding vigilantes now?
Just rewarding recognition of reality. Men don’t need tampons. Even the ultimately confused ones just don’t menstruate
Thinkers know that’s a problems for emotetard wishers and feelers.

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

Yes, it is good that Trump gave him a MAGA cap. So now every time he wears it, people can identify a right-wing retard.

Even Trump is capable of public service. Who knew?

Trump is not above thanking someone who commits violence in the future, either. If you don't understand that about this man yet, you're probably never going to, because you're incapable.

That wasn't violence, that was vandalism. Both illegal activities but not one in the same.

This truly one of the great issues of our time.

God you people are morons.

I'm a moron for condemning the student's behavior? How so?

yet, here you are doing so.

Where exactly? Quote it.

Btw, for the people asking about violence from the left...

3500 (1).jpg

Do you understand English? What part of "I don't support vandalism" are you having trouble understanding? Didn't teach that on the shortbus?
This is what I understood. For you, people protesting racism are more egregious than people trying to overturn democracy and the rule of law.

How am I doing?

I do believe that I know this news story. Here's the thing, I believe that everybody was in the wrong here. There was absolutely no reason whatsoever to have that machine up in the boy's bathroom, but at the same time vandalism is against the law.

It's also pretty cool that Trump contacted the kid and wrote him a letter and gave him a MAGA cap, but I don't think that he should be condoning illegal behavior either.

No, he shouldn't be condoning illegal behavior. :rolleyes: Orange bag O' shit.

Forum List

Back