Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don’t Get Their Way

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?

I haven't heard any Democrats threatening violence to overthrow the election? Have you?
What about Antifa? Surely they've done their fair share of hooliganism!

Have they threatened to violently overthrow the Trump election? They don't control the police and military - and Trump bikers. Trump is hinting that his removal from the White House, whether by impeachment or 2020 votes, could be violent. In fact - he's stoking it.
The left can't rely on the police or military. The left does like to dangle their street army black and latino gangs.

Yet almost all the violence comes from the Prog Left. How about you accept the election results and stop
Whining!?
It’s not about the 2016 election!

It’s about an amateur authoritarian puffing up his flabby chest!

Keep telling yourself that
The only folks picking that scab are Trumpians in search of a scapegoat
You idiots aren't used to people standing up and shoving your shit back in your faces. Get used to it.

How many Queens knuckleheads have the responsibility of the presidency?

I'm all for diversity in politics... Knuckleheads included.. Crackpots are over represented already tho as the last election demonstrates.. I LIKE having entrepreneurs rather than lawyers running a country... And it's just not me.. But as I SAID --- it's not UNIQUE to Queens or Brooklyn.. Although AOC certainly has a "I'm the Boss" issue as well...

Elon Musk or Jeff Bezos or Steve Jobs had or have the affliction worst than Trump.. In fact Musk has the entrepreneur swagger AND a bit of Charlie Sheen "Tiger Blood" issue... LOL.....

You're seeing the Starbucks guy and the Denver Nuggets guy stepping up to run right now.. It's because this country is on a trajectory to hell in terms of leadership and vision... And I trust those types MORE than a career CongressCritter any day.... Hope we get a BUNCH of Independents volunteering to serve...

Whining!?

Thou warped dread-bolted infection

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

Once again, Trump sending veiled and not so veiled threats. What do you think?

I think you should put the firewater down.

Trump isn't talking about rallies.

He's talking about guns in the street.

Let me see you Trumpers condemn violence...right here right now

I dare you to say Trump is wrong to raise this spectre

Whining!?

Again. Keep telling yourself that.

Trump isn't talking about rallies.

He's talking about guns in the street.

Let me see you Trumpers condemn violence...right here right now

I dare you to say Trump is wrong to raise this spectre

Shhhh adults are talking. Tattle tales in the other room please. And Trump is the king of bravado and hyperbole. Relax, snowflake, no one is coming for you. Well maybe the IRS?

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” the president warns.

President Donald Trump warned in an interview that his supporters could “play tough” and make things “very, very bad” if they “reach a certain point.” He cited the police, military and Bikers for Trump as his backers.

He didn’t define what that “certain point” might be in the Breitbart interview published Tuesday. But the implication was that his supporters would stand for a limited amount of political decisions that they opposed until the “tough people” made things “very, very bad.” Violence by a military opposed to political decisions would be a coup.

“I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of Bikers for Trump,” he said. “I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad.”

More: Trump Raises Specter Of Supporters Turning Violent If They Don't Get Their Way

Once again, Trump sending veiled and not so veiled threats. What do you think?

Turning?

They've been there for quite some time.

I expect him any day to encourage his cult to "get tough" and go into the streets with their firearms. He has walked right up to the line. He is capable of anything.

And if he does....many of his knuckle draggers will do it. That is very scary....the man should have been born during cave man days...

Forum List

Back