Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

I’m also not surprised it’s a black guy who can’t appreciate what Trump did.

No good deed goes unpunished especially when dealing with low life ingrates

Trump was 100% correct to call that idiot out!

Not only do we have an ungrateful father too stupid to understand what President Trump did for his son....we have an idiot who thinks shoplifting is no big deal!
That might explain why his dumbass kid was caught shoplifting. smh
And we have an unstable and petulant president who thrives on conflict and never passes up an opportunity to engage in a feud at the expense of the dignity of the office of the president and the prestige of the USA. Ball may be unhinged but that does not excuse the fact that T-Rump lowered himself to the save level.

Not only do we have an ungrateful father too stupid to understand what President Trump did for his son....we have an idiot who thinks shoplifting is no big deal!
And we have an unstable and petulant president who thrives on conflict and never passes up an opportunity to engage in a feud at the expense of the dignity of the office of the president and the prestige of the USA. Ball may be unhinged but that does not excuse the fact that T-Rump lowered himself to the save level.
We have a president who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. That’s one of the many reasons why I voted for him.

We have a president who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. That’s one of the many reasons why I voted for him.
We have a president who does not have the brains or emotional maturity to know that he must weight what he says and to consider the impact and propriety of it coming from someone who is supposed to be the President of the United States

And to think all of this could have been avoided if the idiot entitled athletes didn’t shoplift from multiple stores while visiting a communist country with draconian criminal laws.

They are such stupid fucks, they shoplifted in China. I mean, that is really fucking stupid.

Obama let plenty of Americans rot in foreign custody while he was POTUS. He also freed an American traitor.

We have a president who does not have the brains or emotional maturity to know that he must weight what he says and to consider the impact and propriety of it coming from someone who is supposed to be the President of the United States
We were in the predicament we’re in because of the smooth talking politicians the left always embrace.

We elected Trump because of his no nonsense approach.
I can understand why you’d still be having a problem with that.

We were in the predicament we’re in because of the smooth talking politicians the left always embrace.

The men who Trump freed from China broke the law...just a reminder. They fucking stole. They shoplifted from multiple stores. Thats a crime in any country,

It’s not like they don’t know it’s wrong to steal.

Watch that drive What did the moron say about obama playing golf? Now he's going to spend millions on thanksgiving holiday and repubs stay silent When Obama spent a nickle repubs lost their shit

The men who Trump freed from China broke the law...just a reminder. They fucking stole. They shoplifted from multiple stores. Thats a crime in any country,

You’re preaching to the choir on that issue.

TYCHO Trump thanks you
It'll be an expensive Thanksgiving for American taxpayers as President Trump spends the holiday at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Newsweek reports that a single round-trip ticket for the president to visit the posh Florida property _may_ cost taxpayers between $2 million and $3.6 million, a total mostly made up of the costs of flying on Air Force One.

Trump has taken eight trips to the so-called winter White House during his time as president and has spent 25 days there in total. By the end of this Thanksgiving holiday, that number will be 30. Rounded up, that means taxpayers will have spent $16 million on his trips to Florida

I’m not sure liberals think it’s truly a crime to shoplift. I think they have a sliding scale based on social issues.

Especially if your brother is a multimillionaire NBA Star, you aren’t stealing Louis Vuitton sunglasses to feed your family.

All I have heard is that the punishment for shoplifting in China is too severe.

If you don’t shoplift, it doesn’t matter what the punishment is.

No nonsense???:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: He is NOTHING BUT NONSENSE!

The predicament that we're in is because we have a petulant, impulsive and vindictive orange ogre in the white house.

I’m also not surprised it’s a black guy who can’t appreciate what Trump did.
I'm not surprised that it's a black guy who T-Rump is picking a fight with.

So the black guy didn’t say thanks, and all you have is your President is picking a fight. I agree with Trump, he should have just left them in jsil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The 3 already thanked Trump They appreciate what he did This father ball is an AH and so is trump to answer him

I’m not sure liberals think it’s truly a crime to shoplift. I think they have a sliding scale based on social issues.

Especially if your brother is a multimillionaire NBA Star, you aren’t stealing Louis Vuitton sunglasses to feed your family.

All I have heard is that the punishment for shoplifting in China is too severe.

If you don’t shoplift, it doesn’t matter what the punishment is.
It would appear that you really are too obtuse to get what this is really about.

No nonsense???:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: He is NOTHING BUT NONSENSE!

The predicament that we're in is because we have a petulant, impulsive and vindictive orange ogre in the white house.

7 more years. Get used to it.

Just think of it as 1 year into the Obama admin for conservatives.

Now you know what we went through. I can’t say I am not enjoying laughing at your pain.

Forum List

Back