No one can stop a "Trump-ordered nuclear strike"!

Correct. That's why congress considered taking that power from him.
I heard a senate committee hearing on that yesterday (on CSPAN). Clear as mud the whole thing was and the outcome was that NO one except two outspoken Democrats--who admitted it was because of Trump alone--felt it was a good idea to legislate this area further. I agree with them. We elected the guy and we're going to have to try and ride it out.

Democrats would welcome nuclear war if it got rid of Trump. That's why they support Kim Jong Un so strongly.

I heard a senate committee hearing on that yesterday (on CSPAN). Clear as mud the whole thing was and the outcome was that NO one except two outspoken Democrats--who admitted it was because of Trump alone--felt it was a good idea to legislate this area further. I agree with them. We elected the guy and we're going to have to try and ride it out.
Actually ‘we’ didn’t elect anyone – Trump is a mistake made by the states.

And that we must now be concerned about a reckless, irresponsible Trump and nuclear weapons is further justification that the people remove Trump from office through the impeachment process and correct that mistake made by the states.

The people are not required to 'ride' anything out.

Democrats would welcome nuclear war if it got rid of Trump. That's why they support Kim Jong Un so strongly.

That's pretty obvious, since they've been trying to start a war with Russia ever since the election.

"Perry acknowledges his own negotiations had problems, but says that President George W. Bush’s decision to pull away from them forced the current situation upon the world: The idea that North Korea won’t be a nuclear power is out the window, and the most that can be hoped for is to persuade the regime to scale back its missile tests. Where it seemed like Kim Jong Il wanted international respect, Kim Jong Un appears to instead prioritize the security and continuity of the regime."

That's pretty obvious, since they've been trying to start a war with Russia ever since the election.

Oh you mean the investigation into the interference of our elections by the Russians stipulates we're at war? Idiotic! :anj_stfu:

Russia interfered with our election? Where's the proof that they changed one single vote?

He isn't going to nuke NK. :rolleyes:

Well I would hope not, but Trump does seem to go against all common norms about behavior! He's been tweaking the nose of the rest of the world with his boorish behavior and Tweets! We go thru this cycle of being respected and liked during Clinton and Obama years while the world hates our guts when "W" and now Trump is in office making everyone's life a living HELL! "Thanks 35 %'rs!" :9: :blahblah: :bang3:

Actually ‘we’ didn’t elect anyone – Trump is a mistake made by the states.

And that we must now be concerned about a reckless, irresponsible Trump and nuclear weapons is further justification that the people remove Trump from office through the impeachment process and correct that mistake made by the states.

The people are not required to 'ride' anything out.
That impeachment solution crossed my mind as I wrote that, but I was trying to make a point without getting too complicated. I don't see that magic bullet of impeachment getting very far at the moment, do you? So in the meantime, the legislature has to look at its actual options; North Korea isn't going to politely sit back and wait for us to impeach the guy. At least that's how I see it.

So anyway, the problem is that the legal grounds for a military strike/war include such a tangle of elements, including where is the line between a bonafide "pre-emptive strike" and an illegal strike? But that's easy compared to some of them. Each situation will require analysis by a team of experts and lawyers, but as we learned, they are already involved and giving the President advice on all these situations. If the President won't listen to his advisors or we are afraid he won't, then it's time for that impeachment train.

Not even the secretary of defense or the secretary of state could stop Trump if he ordered a nuclear strike. They say that a nuclear war has become more probable in the past year, partly because of Trump, and partly due to events beyond the presidents control. Trump not understanding the Koreans could mean nuclear war.

Don’t Count on the Cabinet to Stop a Trump-Ordered Nuclear Strike

Hmm... not sure how Trump aids the odds of a nuclear war. Hillary is not more likely to win because of him. In fact, Trump just beat Hillary.

Oh you mean the investigation into the interference of our elections by the Russians stipulates we're at war? Idiotic! :anj_stfu:

Russia interfered with our election? Where's the proof that they changed one single vote?

If you listen to any reliable news outside of FNC and Trump's Tweets you'd know there are 17 intel agencies that proves interference and with the limited intelligence of Red States, we all know how easily they're led by the most outrageous of info they get like Clinton running a child prostitution ring inside a pizzeria! Idiotic, but some losers believe it! Where's proof of Clinton's bad doings? You want to believe the worst so you obviously need none! Get lost hypocrite! :9: :argue: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back