Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Was that a somewhat humorous admission that my point was correct?

Your point was addressed

But in a way that was so obviously false, that it was a joke, right?

I mean you have over one hundred THOUSAND messages.

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.

I said I have better things to criticize Trump on

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father
Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

Your point was addressed

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father
Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

that's your opinion, the majority of ameicans disagree with you. Hillary lost dude, get the fuck over it.

that's your opinion, the majority of ameicans disagree with you. Hillary lost dude, get the fuck over it.
They cannot because the feelings instilled agenda has replaced facts and to them feelings are facts

They cannot because the feelings instilled agenda has replaced facts and to them feelings are facts

that's so funny for a trumptard snowflake

I am a busy man, I have much more important things to criticize Trump on

Your point was addressed

lets address what you consider more important, ok?

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?
Trump has failed miserably at every turn

Don't like Obamacare? Give us something better, you said it would be easy
Where is the freak'n wall Donnie?
EVERY nation in the world subscribes to the Paris accords....except Trumps America

Dear China,

On behalf of the American People, we apologize for LaVar Ball.

Thank you for how generously you treated our Americans, even after their criminal actions in your country.

If he did ignore him, you would be attacking him for something else, real or imagined.

Don't pretend for a second that Trump's actions matter to you or your position on him at all.

Your point was addressed

Every time you cry "racist!" you are bring it down PAST the fucking gutter, you freak.

Your point was addressed

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.

DPPLoo1X4AEfz8C.jpg

I most enjoy that the president appears to not know that Lonzo is in the NBA and thinks Gelo is an NBA prospect

Your point was addressed

Just reading his tweets about Kim Jong In makes you shudder

This is the guy who has a bomb?

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.

He used the powers of the Presidency to get them released

But then he had to digress to being Donald Trump

Your point was addressed

Every time you cry "racist!" you are bring it down PAST the fucking gutter, you freak.

Where did I cry racist?

Your point was addressed

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?

EVERY nation in the world subscribes to the Paris accords....except Trumps America

better healthcare is coming. the mandate is going away.

The wall will be built, prototypes are up and the funding is in place

the Paris accords were nothing but a money drain from the USA to countries that are doing a lot more polluting than we are. It did nothing to stop pollution. And BTW, pollution does not cause climate change. Pollution causes dirty air and water, the sun controls our climate.

yes, and he has a bomb because Clinton and bush let him build one.

Your point was addressed

the Paris accords were nothing but a money drain from the USA to countries that are doing a lot more polluting than we are. It did nothing to stop pollution. And BTW, pollution does not cause climate change. Pollution causes dirty air and water, the sun controls our climate.

The mandate only funds the program. Collapsing healthcare exchanges does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare

Trump promised a wall starting on Day 1. Prototypes? It is a freak'n wall. It doesn't take a year to come up with prototypes.

Paris accords are accepted by every nation on earth as a necessary first step....except Trumps America where Republicans are still in denial

Clinton negotiated a disarmament....Bush tore up the deal

Kim Jong In is testing his bombs under Trumps nose.....best Trump can do is call him Rocket Man

The mandate only funds the program. Collapsing healthcare exchanges does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare

Trump promised a wall starting on Day 1. Prototypes? It is a freak'n wall. It doesn't take a year to come up with prototypes.

Paris accords are accepted by every nation on earth as a necessary first step....except Trumps America where Republicans are still in denial

obamacare is a disaster. there are more uninsured and underinsured today than there were before ACA.

Government contracts (like building a wall) require competitive bids and evaluation of prototypes. Trump did not make those rules.

Man is not causing climate change, if it is even actually happening. Its a hoax to extract money from fools like you.

Clinton negotiated a disarmament....Bush tore up the deal

Kim Jong In is testing his bombs under Trumps nose.....best Trump can do is call him Rocket Man

That little moron has nukes because previous presidents let him build them and did nothing to put pressure on China to stop him. Trump is doing what has to be done to repair the damage done by his predecessors.

so a middle class family should be happy with a policy that costs $2000/month and has a 6K deductible. That means they pay 30K out of pocket before the policy pays anything.

how does sending US money to china and India stop world wide pollution?

Forum List

Back