Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

I said I have better things to criticize Trump on

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

lets address what you consider more important, ok?

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?
Trump has failed miserably at every turn

Don't like Obamacare? Give us something better, you said it would be easy
Where is the freak'n wall Donnie?
EVERY nation in the world subscribes to the Paris accords....except Trumps America

better healthcare is coming. the mandate is going away.

The wall will be built, prototypes are up and the funding is in place

the Paris accords were nothing but a money drain from the USA to countries that are doing a lot more polluting than we are. It did nothing to stop pollution. And BTW, pollution does not cause climate change. Pollution causes dirty air and water, the sun controls our climate.

The mandate only funds the program. Collapsing healthcare exchanges does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare

Trump promised a wall starting on Day 1. Prototypes? It is a freak'n wall. It doesn't take a year to come up with prototypes.

Paris accords are accepted by every nation on earth as a necessary first step....except Trumps America where Republicans are still in denial

so a middle class family should be happy with a policy that costs $2000/month and has a 6K deductible. That means they pay 30K out of pocket before the policy pays anything.

how does sending US money to china and India stop world wide pollution?

Trump is now President

What has he done about it?

But in a way that was so obviously false, that it was a joke, right?

I mean you have over one hundred THOUSAND messages.

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.

Important things like his Tax bill, healthcare, the environment, immigration....

But Trump keeps bringing the conversation down into the gutter on issues that should not even be given a second thought

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father
Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.
He did something good real good Why does the AH have to get in a shitting match with another AH?

trump saved those kids from a Chinese prison. He did not start the debate, one of the fathers did.

That asshole father would rather see his son rot in a Chinese prison than admit that Trump did anything good. That is a sick commentary on partisanship in the USA today.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father
Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.

He used the powers of the Presidency to get them released

But then he had to digress to being Donald Trump

And you lefties had to find an excuse to not give credit where it is due.

Was that a somewhat humorous admission that my point was correct?

Your point was addressed

But in a way that was so obviously false, that it was a joke, right?

I mean you have over one hundred THOUSAND messages.

For you to claim that you would not have time to criticize Trump, is either a humorous joke, or the most stupid thing anyone has said, all day.

And it's been a good day for you lefties, so that's beating out some stiff competition.

Every time you cry "racist!" you are bring it down PAST the fucking gutter, you freak.

Where did I cry racist?

Your mental issues are your problem not mine.

My point stands.

Every time you cry "racist!" you are bring it down PAST the fucking gutter, you freak.

Of course they have to.

Every single thing that Trump does is exactly 100% he wrong thing to do.

If he has bacon with breakfast, he is a piece of shit for not ordering sausage patties.

They are useless lying pieces of shit, so they can just be ignored. Nothing they say is the least bit useful.

They are simply trying to get Trump out of office and get power back at any cost.

Trump fucked up their carefully crafted pay for play schemes. The bribery and stealing taxpayer money that these washington lifers have set up are going to go away.

He did something good real good Why does the AH have to get in a shitting match with another AH?

Why do you focus on twitter instead of the actual actions and the actual results?

Why do you focus on twitter instead of the actual actions and the actual results?
You should ask Trump that question He should've taken a bow and walked away from any BS

When you DEMAND credit......you usually get less of it

Of course they have to.

Every single thing that Trump does is exactly 100% he wrong thing to do.

If he has bacon with breakfast, he is a piece of shit for not ordering sausage patties.

They are useless lying pieces of shit, so they can just be ignored. Nothing they say is the least bit useful.

They are simply trying to get Trump out of office and get power back at any cost.

Trump fucked up their carefully crafted pay for play schemes. The bribery and stealing taxpayer money that these washington lifers have set up are going to go away.
Only 38% approve of the job he is doing
That is Trumps problem

POTUS is correct,but I wish he didn’t tweet that.
He is correct?? You might want to have a look at this take on it:

Donald Trump's LaVar Ball tweets reveal - CNNPolitics

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Really, the POTUS said that. He has already forever undermined the dignity of the office!!

Even for
Trump, who has defined the idea of the presidency downward, these tweets are shocking
. So shocking in fact that I had to check multiple times that they were actually from Trump's verified Twitter account rather than some satirical one. But, they are very real -- and telling.
He is a sick and deeply troubled man child. A school yard bully in the obese body of a 70 year old

Obviously, it makes no sense for Trump to respond to Ball -- ever or in this particular situation. Ball is someone who is widely ridiculed in the popular culture for being a chest-pounding braggart, using his kids' athletic prowess to enrich himself.
And yet! Trump is simply incapable of letting any slight, any attempt to steal credit from him, go by. It doesn't matter whether it's LaVar Ball doing it or the president of a foreign country. They're all the same to Trump. They're all people trying to lessen him, to take away what is rightfully his. And so, he claps back. It's all he knows how to do. It's as natural to Trump as calling everything "beautiful" and "amazing." It's instinctual.

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Really, the POTUS said that. He has already forever undermined the dignity of the office!!

Even for
Trump, who has defined the idea of the presidency downward, these tweets are shocking
. So shocking in fact that I had to check multiple times that they were actually from Trump's verified Twitter account rather than some satirical one. But, they are very real -- and telling.
He is a sick and deeply troubled man child. A school yard bully in the obese body of a 70 year old

Obviously, it makes no sense for Trump to respond to Ball -- ever or in this particular situation. Ball is someone who is widely ridiculed in the popular culture for being a chest-pounding braggart, using his kids' athletic prowess to enrich himself.
And yet! Trump is simply incapable of letting any slight, any attempt to steal credit from him, go by. It doesn't matter whether it's LaVar Ball doing it or the president of a foreign country. They're all the same to Trump. They're all people trying to lessen him, to take away what is rightfully his. And so, he claps back. It's all he knows how to do. It's as natural to Trump as calling everything "beautiful" and "amazing." It's instinctual.
What does this have to do with homosexuality?

Even for

What does this have to do with homosexuality?
:bang3::bang3::bang3::ahole-1:

Dear China,

On behalf of the American People, we apologize for LaVar Ball.

Thank you for how generously you treated our Americans, even after their criminal actions in your country.

Dear China

Congrats you kicked our butt becaise the orange sociopath in office is an ignorant narcissist you were able to scam with flattery.

Mazel Tov on being the foremost superpower in the world

And now the orange freak is spending his time continuing to be an internet troll without an ounce of dignity.

Such brilliance by President Trump. He has a great Asia trip. Then that Ball son shoplifts to where the Ball dad acts a fool.

Trump was 100% correct to call that idiot out!

Not only do we have an ungrateful father too stupid to understand what President Trump did for his son....we have an idiot who thinks shoplifting is no big deal!
That might explain why his dumbass kid was caught shoplifting. smh

Hindsight is always 20/20.
It’s a shame Trump couldn’t have known to leave that kid in China.

I think maybe the asshole athletes should not have shoplifted.

It's not that difficult to not shoplift. Billions of people don't shoplift every day.

Forum List

Back