Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits

This is news? Trump says dumb shit every single day on Twitter. No one with a brain listens to his retarded drivel any longer. And that includes foreign leaders. If they want to talk to grown ups, they go to Tillerson or Mattis. If they want a laugh, they talk to Trump.

LaVar Ball and Trump. This just had to happen

In this case, I have to agree with our President

He should have left them in jail

A president of one of the most powerful countries on earth. Has the time to fight like an internet troll with dozens of people on twitter...everytime you wake up you find him attacking someone. Wow just wow...sometimes I think it's just a nightmare.

If you're going to do something "nice" for someone, the decent thing to do is expect nothing and carry on. If the person wants to express gratitude, fine. If not, so be it.

What is not right, and what used to be looked down on in society, is EXPECTING people to grovel in praise of you for doing a nice thing. It turns from something nice to some sort of perverse exchange; I do this for you, now you kiss my ring. Oh, and we're not going to agree on it beforehand; I'm just going to expect it from you after the fact.

Those two were made for each other! Talk about the battle of the halfwits
I have a feeling LaVar Ball made his original press statement just to get Trump riled up, show what an ass the president is.

Expecting gratitude for saving a man's son from years of jail time is being "an ass"?
Expect? maybe

Demand? Creepy

YOu lefties have shown that letting something pass, will just give you the chance to repeat a lie over and over again until it becomes accepted as a truth.

THis is change, you aren't afraid of change, are you?

A president of one of the most powerful countries on earth. Has the time to fight like an internet troll with dozens of people on twitter...everytime you wake up you find him attacking someone. Wow just wow...sometimes I think it's just a nightmare.

If it was Obama, you've be loving it for <insert reason here>.

Forum List

Back