Trump rages on Twitter at LaVar Ball over UCLA bball players arrested in China

We have a president who does not have the brains or emotional maturity to know that he must weight what he says and to consider the impact and propriety of it coming from someone who is supposed to be the President of the United States
We were in the predicament we’re in because of the smooth talking politicians the left always embrace.

We elected Trump because of his no nonsense approach.
I can understand why you’d still be having a problem with that.

The men who Trump freed from China broke the law...just a reminder. They fucking stole. They shoplifted from multiple stores. Thats a crime in any country,

It’s not like they don’t know it’s wrong to steal.
You’re preaching to the choir on that issue.

I’m not sure liberals think it’s truly a crime to shoplift. I think they have a sliding scale based on social issues.

Especially if your brother is a multimillionaire NBA Star, you aren’t stealing Louis Vuitton sunglasses to feed your family.

All I have heard is that the punishment for shoplifting in China is too severe.

If you don’t shoplift, it doesn’t matter what the punishment is.
It would appear that you really are too obtuse to get what this is really about.

To me, it’s about 3 American men shoplifting in China and POTUS preventing them from spending a decade in a Chinese prison.

What’s it about to you?

We have a president who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. That’s one of the many reasons why I voted for him.
We have a president who does not have the brains or emotional maturity to know that he must weight what he says and to consider the impact and propriety of it coming from someone who is supposed to be the President of the United States
We were in the predicament we’re in because of the smooth talking politicians the left always embrace.

The men who Trump freed from China broke the law...just a reminder. They fucking stole. They shoplifted from multiple stores. Thats a crime in any country,

TYCHO Trump thanks you
It'll be an expensive Thanksgiving for American taxpayers as President Trump spends the holiday at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Newsweek reports that a single round-trip ticket for the president to visit the posh Florida property _may_ cost taxpayers between $2 million and $3.6 million, a total mostly made up of the costs of flying on Air Force One.

Trump has taken eight trips to the so-called winter White House during his time as president and has spent 25 days there in total. By the end of this Thanksgiving holiday, that number will be 30. Rounded up, that means taxpayers will have spent $16 million on his trips to Florida
I hope our president has an awesome thanksgiving with his family. I’ve never seen a president work as hard as he does.

I’m not sure liberals think it’s truly a crime to shoplift. I think they have a sliding scale based on social issues.

Especially if your brother is a multimillionaire NBA Star, you aren’t stealing Louis Vuitton sunglasses to feed your family.

All I have heard is that the punishment for shoplifting in China is too severe.

If you don’t shoplift, it doesn’t matter what the punishment is.
It would appear that you really are too obtuse to get what this is really about.

To me, it’s about 3 American men shoplifting in China and POTUS preventing them from spending a decade in a Chinese prison.

What’s it about to you?
They’re spending time with their family this holiday because of Trump.

They’d be locked away right now if obama or clinton were in charge. I have no doubt about that.

TYCHO Trump thanks you
It'll be an expensive Thanksgiving for American taxpayers as President Trump spends the holiday at his Mar-a-Lago estate in Palm Beach, Florida.

Newsweek reports that a single round-trip ticket for the president to visit the posh Florida property _may_ cost taxpayers between $2 million and $3.6 million, a total mostly made up of the costs of flying on Air Force One.

Trump has taken eight trips to the so-called winter White House during his time as president and has spent 25 days there in total. By the end of this Thanksgiving holiday, that number will be 30. Rounded up, that means taxpayers will have spent $16 million on his trips to Florida
I hope our president has an awesome thanksgiving with his family. I’ve never seen a president work as hard as he does.
:poop::poop::poop:

Don't blame Trump. Nobody likes low-class scum.

That is clearly not true, more than 127 million people voted for a low-class scum to be president.

What? Where did you get those numbers?
62,984,825 voted for Trump. 65,853,516 voted for Hillary.
2016 presidential election results
Trump lost the popular vote by 3M (and he can't get over it, either).

62 million plus 65 million = 127 million. I round down, I guess technically 128,838,351 people voted for a low-class scum to be president. I thought my point was pretty clear without needing to be that exact. My bad

And we have an unstable and petulant president who thrives on conflict and never passes up an opportunity to engage in a feud at the expense of the dignity of the office of the president and the prestige of the USA. Ball may be unhinged but that does not excuse the fact that T-Rump lowered himself to the save level.
We have a president who isn’t afraid to say what he thinks. That’s one of the many reasons why I voted for him.

No nonsense???:confused-84::confused-84::confused-84: He is NOTHING BUT NONSENSE!

The predicament that we're in is because we have a petulant, impulsive and vindictive orange ogre in the white house.

7 more years. Get used to it.

Just think of it as 1 year into the Obama admin for conservatives.

Now you know what we went through. I can’t say I am not enjoying laughing at your pain.
NY POST and NY DAILY NEWS 2 hometown republican leaning papers have headlines I"M WITH PERV with a picture of Trump and Moore

TYCHO Trump thanks you

How many golf days ?? Trump is disgusting ,,giving another POS a child molester Moore ,cover

lets address what you consider more important, ok?

Tax bill: its not Trumps tax bill, it is congresses tax bill. It will reduce taxes on the middle class, raise them on the rich, reduce them on businesses (which will create jobs). What is your issue with reducing taxes and creating jobs?

Healthcare: Obamacare is a massive failure. Congress has been slow to repeal and replace it. Trump cannot fix the mess until congress puts a bill on his desk

environment: the Paris accord was a hoax that cost the US billions and did nothing to stop pollution by china, india, and others. Trump did the right thing in cancelling it

Immigration: enforcing immigration laws is the right and legal thing to do. Why do you want more illegal immigration?
Trump has failed miserably at every turn

Don't like Obamacare? Give us something better, you said it would be easy
Where is the freak'n wall Donnie?
EVERY nation in the world subscribes to the Paris accords....except Trumps America

better healthcare is coming. the mandate is going away.

The wall will be built, prototypes are up and the funding is in place

the Paris accords were nothing but a money drain from the USA to countries that are doing a lot more polluting than we are. It did nothing to stop pollution. And BTW, pollution does not cause climate change. Pollution causes dirty air and water, the sun controls our climate.

The mandate only funds the program. Collapsing healthcare exchanges does nothing to improve the quality of healthcare

Trump promised a wall starting on Day 1. Prototypes? It is a freak'n wall. It doesn't take a year to come up with prototypes.

Paris accords are accepted by every nation on earth as a necessary first step....except Trumps America where Republicans are still in denial

so a middle class family should be happy with a policy that costs $2000/month and has a 6K deductible. That means they pay 30K out of pocket before the policy pays anything.

how does sending US money to china and India stop world wide pollution?

Trump is now President

What has he done about it?

the president cannot repeal or change laws, congress is responsible for doing that. Trump has said he will sign any good healthcare bill that congress passes.

What do you think he should have done about it? Issue an illegal EO like Obama?

Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.

He used the powers of the Presidency to get them released

But then he had to digress to being Donald Trump

And you lefties had to find an excuse to not give credit where it is due.

Of course they have to.

Every single thing that Trump does is exactly 100% he wrong thing to do.

If he has bacon with breakfast, he is a piece of shit for not ordering sausage patties.

They are useless lying pieces of shit, so they can just be ignored. Nothing they say is the least bit useful.

They are simply trying to get Trump out of office and get power back at any cost.

Trump fucked up their carefully crafted pay for play schemes. The bribery and stealing taxpayer money that these washington lifers have set up are going to go away.
Only 38% approve of the job he is doing
That is Trumps problem

those same pollsters said that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that Trump had no path to 270 EC votes-----------------FAKE NEWS

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father
Trump’s narcissistic arrogance renders him unstable and dangerous – further proof that he’s clearly unfit to be president.

He brought home three Americans facing a decade in a Third World Prison this is the way you leftards react.

When you DEMAND credit......you usually get less of it

Trump said nothing about it until the stupid father started his rants. That POS put politics ahead of his son's freedom. Or was it all a publicity stunt to sell more of his $500 basketball shoes to welfare recipients?

POTUS is correct,but I wish he didn’t tweet that.
He is correct?? You might want to have a look at this take on it:

Donald Trump's LaVar Ball tweets reveal - CNNPolitics

"It wasn't the White House, it wasn't the State Department, it wasn't father LaVar's so-called people on the ground in China that got his son out of a long term prison sentence - IT WAS ME. Too bad! LaVar is just a poor man's version of Don King, but without the hair. Just think LaVar, you could have spent the next 5 to 10 years during Thanksgiving with your son in China, but no NBA contract to support you. But remember LaVar, shoplifting is NOT a little thing. It's a really big deal, especially in China. Ungrateful fool!"

Really, the POTUS said that. He has already forever undermined the dignity of the office!!

Even for
Trump, who has defined the idea of the presidency downward, these tweets are shocking
. So shocking in fact that I had to check multiple times that they were actually from Trump's verified Twitter account rather than some satirical one. But, they are very real -- and telling.
He is a sick and deeply troubled man child. A school yard bully in the obese body of a 70 year old

Obviously, it makes no sense for Trump to respond to Ball -- ever or in this particular situation. Ball is someone who is widely ridiculed in the popular culture for being a chest-pounding braggart, using his kids' athletic prowess to enrich himself.
And yet! Trump is simply incapable of letting any slight, any attempt to steal credit from him, go by. It doesn't matter whether it's LaVar Ball doing it or the president of a foreign country. They're all the same to Trump. They're all people trying to lessen him, to take away what is rightfully his. And so, he claps back. It's all he knows how to do. It's as natural to Trump as calling everything "beautiful" and "amazing." It's instinctual.

yeah, getting americans released from 10 years in a Chinese president is a terrible thing for a president to do. WTF is wrong with you? Does politics come above everything else for you morons? Trump could cure cancer and world hunger and you assholes would say he didn't do it fast enough. We live in a sick society, and you libs are the infectious agents.

Trump got three shoplifters released.....should have been on a 15 min news cycle

Instead, Trump started whimpering because he was not getting enough thanks and then gets in a stupid twitter war with the kids father

He did something good real good Why does the AH have to get in a shitting match with another AH?

Why do you focus on twitter instead of the actual actions and the actual results?
You should ask Trump that question He should've taken a bow and walked away from any BS

I'm asking you about your actions, and you can't or won't answer.

I’d be appreciative of anyone who helped my idiot son not spend a decade in a Chinese prison.

He did something good real good Why does the AH have to get in a shitting match with another AH?

Why do you focus on twitter instead of the actual actions and the actual results?
You should ask Trump that question He should've taken a bow and walked away from any BS

I'm asking you about your actions, and you can't or won't answer.
I've seen the actions as well as the results Trump is to be commended for doing something presidential But then spoils it by acting so unpresidential ,yapping at some idiot

When you DEMAND credit......you usually get less of it

Normally, but not with lefties like you.

You are the guys that still pretend that Reagan didn't win the COld War, and end the specter of Nuclear Holocaust.

Regardless of his actions, you people would have found or manufactured an excuse to be dicks.

Of course they have to.

Every single thing that Trump does is exactly 100% he wrong thing to do.

If he has bacon with breakfast, he is a piece of shit for not ordering sausage patties.

They are useless lying pieces of shit, so they can just be ignored. Nothing they say is the least bit useful.

They are simply trying to get Trump out of office and get power back at any cost.

Trump fucked up their carefully crafted pay for play schemes. The bribery and stealing taxpayer money that these washington lifers have set up are going to go away.
Only 38% approve of the job he is doing
That is Trumps problem

And we can see right here how you lefties do it.

He brings home 3 young Americans from the threat of Chinese jail, and ends up being attacked for it.

Time is going to come, when this type of shit will come back on you.

Forum List

Back