Another Franken harassment accuser comes forward. This is getting silly

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
I hate franken but arguing with a woman and calling her on the phone is not harassment. This bimbo smells money.

Second Woman Comes Forward to Accuse Al Franken of Harassment

nov 17 2017 A second woman has come forward to accuse Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) of harassing behavior, after the Minnesota lawmaker was accused Thursday of sexually assaulting a journalist in 2006.
In a story published Thursday on her news website, Mediaequalizer.com, Melanie Morgan wrote that she was an ABC Radio host at the time of an alleged incident in August 2000, when she appeared alongside Franken and other guests on the ABC show Politically Incorrect.

Morgan wrote that she and Franken got into an argument about politics; specifically about budget numbers from the White House Office of Management and Budget. Morgan said it was an ordinary political discussion, but Franken “obsessed over it.”

“He approached me backstage, angrily called me out on those numbers and insisted he would prove he was right,” Morgan said. “He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept following me. As a woman, his presence and proximity to me felt very threatening and intimidating.

Morgan added that Franken’s “creepy behavior” continued for the next several days, after he obtained her home phone number from the show’s producer and allegedly began calling her repeatedly.

...and Pence is a prude for not having dinner alone with a woman who isn’t his wife.

Dems are just pissed off they can’t blast him for hypocrisy.

Dems hate Pubs who are genuine, because genuine Dems do not exist.

I hate franken but arguing with a woman and calling her on the phone is not harassment. This bimbo smells money.

Second Woman Comes Forward to Accuse Al Franken of Harassment

nov 17 2017 A second woman has come forward to accuse Sen. Al Franken (D-MN) of harassing behavior, after the Minnesota lawmaker was accused Thursday of sexually assaulting a journalist in 2006.
In a story published Thursday on her news website, Mediaequalizer.com, Melanie Morgan wrote that she was an ABC Radio host at the time of an alleged incident in August 2000, when she appeared alongside Franken and other guests on the ABC show Politically Incorrect.

Morgan wrote that she and Franken got into an argument about politics; specifically about budget numbers from the White House Office of Management and Budget. Morgan said it was an ordinary political discussion, but Franken “obsessed over it.”

“He approached me backstage, angrily called me out on those numbers and insisted he would prove he was right,” Morgan said. “He wouldn’t leave me alone, he kept following me. As a woman, his presence and proximity to me felt very threatening and intimidating.

Morgan added that Franken’s “creepy behavior” continued for the next several days, after he obtained her home phone number from the show’s producer and allegedly began calling her repeatedly.
Wow. I don't call it sexual harassment, but for anyone to start stalking someone they don't know over a political disagreement is really weird. I have a feeling there might be a bit more to those phone calls. js

...and Pence is a prude for not having dinner alone with a woman who isn’t his wife.

Dems are just pissed off they can’t blast him for hypocrisy.

Dems hate Pubs who are genuine, because genuine Dems do not exist.

In light of recent happenings, I say he is smart.

Trump would have lost election due to sexual assault allegations if it was held in 2017

Excuse me, i'm gonna go do some 'Reflecting' on Franken's 'Reflecting.'... :9:

There, i'm done.

Forum List

Back