Trump Protesters Are Volunteers to America

These thugs out protesting Trump are not Protestors. they are AGITATORS and should looked at as: domestic Terrorist. they are trying to shut off a political event to 1000's of citizens while spewing vulgarity and intimation. that is NOT FREEDOM of speech no matter which way you want to SPIN it. awful to see our own country men and women standing with THESE THUGS over the innocent civilians attending these events.

These thugs out protesting Trump are not Protestors. they are AGITATORS and should looked at as: domestic Terrorist. they are trying to shut off a political event to 1000's of citizens while spewing vulgarity and intimation. that is NOT FREEDOM of speech no matter which way you want to SPIN it. awful to see our own country men and women standing with THESE THUGS over the innocent civilians attending these events.
:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
Anti-Trump protests fueled by patchwork of liberal groups | Fox News
when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.
Actually, when the right (and Trump in particular) refers to 'paid protesters,' I believe they are intentionally trying to give the impression that all the protesters are 'mercenary activists,' as TN Harley puts it. That automatically discounts them as actual protesters, right? They are just paid to be there, don't know or care what Trump actually says. My point is, that isn't accurate.
I know about young people and protests, and I agree for some it is a social event. But I still believe the majority do actually disagree with Trump's message and they are protesting because they feel he is wrong.
No. You are incorrect. When the right (And Trump) refer to paid protestors, they are not intentionally giving the impression that ALL of the protestors are mercenary activists. To the contrary, Trump specifically mentioned MoveOn.Org as the organizer...and anyone who has watched how move on operates, it pays a select few to organize the protest, make the signs, and advertise it to younger individuals via social media. In no way has trump implied that the masses of protestors were actually paid. Nobody would ever think such a thing can happen.

Sure, many of those protestors were there for the cause. But I disagree wholeheartedly with Bernie Sanders. Most people who have earned an income and knows what it is like to walk home with only 45% of their income after fed, state and local taxes disagree with him and his ideas of 90% tax rates...

But why aren't adults like myself protesting his appearances? Because he has the right to say what he wants and others have the right to listen if they wish. If he were elected President and a 90% tax rate was passed....THEN it is no longer his right to free speech. Now it is affecting me and I will protest his ACTIONS....

But to protest his words? Huh? Really?

As
That might be why you don't protest Sanders' appearances, but based on what I hear here from a lot of Trump supporters, they don't believe the Dems have a right to be heard, either. I have been wondering why there hasn't been a counter-movement of folks disrupting Sanders and Clinton rallies, as payback if nothing else. It's not nobility holding them back, at least not a lot of them. Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them.
That last line of yours.......

"Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them"....

two things...

First....out of tens of thousands of people at his rallies.....we have had one unprovoked sucker punch...by no means a representation of his supporters as a whole. (of which I am not one. I am a Kasich guy).

Second....do you notice how you took a compliment to Trump supporters.....the fact that they have not retaliated with their own counter movement protests.....and you turned it into an insult by saying they are satisfied by turning trump rallies into rumbles.

In other words.....you had to rationalize the factual good by inserting a hypothetical bad.

That in itself is enough for me to end this discussion with you. I don't roll that way.
I'm sorry I offended you. I have heard plenty of Trump supporters mouthing off on this board, however, and saying a punch in the face is just what they deserve. A few have even talked about bringing guns. So don't think I'm making all this up. I certainly don't roll that way, either.

Trump calls his detractors "professional protesters"...what college has that BS degree?
Shipped in by George Soros... Lol
See, that's the kind of garbage this post is about. His organization champions human rights and is progressive, so they don't think much of Trump. But Soros isn't sending busloads of paid professionals to disrupt Trump's rallies as the right would like everyone to think. Try to catch up, Rustic.
I am on the right and I don't want people to think that the protestors are all paid and bused in by the hundreds. Everyone I know who is on the right does not want people to think that either. Trump never claimed they were bussed in by the thousands. He blamed MoveOn for organizing it...something moveon did not deny.
It seems the left want everyone to believe that the right thinks that. But we don't.

It would be nice if you provided proof that such is what the right wants before spreading the rumor.
I inferred that those who refer to the protesters as "paid professional protesters" or 'organized, paid professionals' or whatever other terms are being used, want to discredit their message. You are right that when we speak of the "right"' and the "left," we are making sweeping generalizations that don't apply to each individual. You look at this issue reasonably, but many don't. News media is just as guilty as the pols in this. It just bugs me, which is why I spoke up about it.
But the media and Trump and talking heads by no means want to imply that the protestors are each individually paid. They don't need to clarify that. It is illogical to think that people are being paid cash to protest.

When they speak of paid protestors...they are referring to one individual; or a group like MoveOn with a political agenda who use their access to cash to organize a protest that otherwise would have never happened.

It Is not to discredit their message. It is to say that their message is the message of one individual or one group and they are being used to get that message across.

And you need to reevaluate the whole situation. When it comes to a political speech....the effort to get the message across that you disagree with it is by supporting for and voting for the opponent.....no9t by preventing that person from speaking...

So if anything, you should be pissed off at them. Not the ones who "discredit" them.

Look at it from a local standpoint.......if you were at a town meeting and the board gave their reason for an initiative....and they allowed those that supported it to speak....but when it was your turn to oppose it vocally, they shouted you down.....

Would you appreciate it?

Protest actions that affect you.....do not protest the sentiments and words of someone you disagree with....words that do not affect you.

Funny thing about left wing protesters. The anti-war crowd was freaking crazy when Bush was president. Things didn't change much as far as military adventures go when Obama was elected but the anti-war protesters simply disappeared. What does that tell you? Maybe it wasn't about the war and maybe the protesters were organized and paid for by the DNC. The same goes for the anti-Trump bull shit. Well funded left wing activists recruit dumb asses and the beat goes on.

come on now this can't be. we are suppose to believe they are Volunteers for America. they should BE volunteering their asses for a jail cell. let them get a taste of "REAL" Thugs.

snip:

ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump

Jim Hoft Mar 23rd, 2016 9:15 am

On Saturday hundreds of far left activists held a march-rally at the Trump Tower in New York City.

trump-tower-protest-575x307.jpg

The anti-Trump protesters marched to Trump Tower in New York. At least three protesters were arrested. (KTLA)

Several of the anti-Trump protesters admitted they answered an ad on Craigslist and were getting paid to protest Trump.
The Daily Caller reported:

all of it here:
ANTI-TRUMP PROTESTERS Admit Answering Craigslist Ad and Getting Paid to Protest Trump - The Gateway Pundit

when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.
Actually, when the right (and Trump in particular) refers to 'paid protesters,' I believe they are intentionally trying to give the impression that all the protesters are 'mercenary activists,' as TN Harley puts it. That automatically discounts them as actual protesters, right? They are just paid to be there, don't know or care what Trump actually says. My point is, that isn't accurate.
I know about young people and protests, and I agree for some it is a social event. But I still believe the majority do actually disagree with Trump's message and they are protesting because they feel he is wrong.
No. You are incorrect. When the right (And Trump) refer to paid protestors, they are not intentionally giving the impression that ALL of the protestors are mercenary activists. To the contrary, Trump specifically mentioned MoveOn.Org as the organizer...and anyone who has watched how move on operates, it pays a select few to organize the protest, make the signs, and advertise it to younger individuals via social media. In no way has trump implied that the masses of protestors were actually paid. Nobody would ever think such a thing can happen.

Sure, many of those protestors were there for the cause. But I disagree wholeheartedly with Bernie Sanders. Most people who have earned an income and knows what it is like to walk home with only 45% of their income after fed, state and local taxes disagree with him and his ideas of 90% tax rates...

But why aren't adults like myself protesting his appearances? Because he has the right to say what he wants and others have the right to listen if they wish. If he were elected President and a 90% tax rate was passed....THEN it is no longer his right to free speech. Now it is affecting me and I will protest his ACTIONS....

But to protest his words? Huh? Really?

As
That might be why you don't protest Sanders' appearances, but based on what I hear here from a lot of Trump supporters, they don't believe the Dems have a right to be heard, either. I have been wondering why there hasn't been a counter-movement of folks disrupting Sanders and Clinton rallies, as payback if nothing else. It's not nobility holding them back, at least not a lot of them. Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them.
That last line of yours.......

"Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them"....

two things...

First....out of tens of thousands of people at his rallies.....we have had one unprovoked sucker punch...by no means a representation of his supporters as a whole. (of which I am not one. I am a Kasich guy).

Second....do you notice how you took a compliment to Trump supporters.....the fact that they have not retaliated with their own counter movement protests.....and you turned it into an insult by saying they are satisfied by turning trump rallies into rumbles.

In other words.....you had to rationalize the factual good by inserting a hypothetical bad.

That in itself is enough for me to end this discussion with you. I don't roll that way.
I'm sorry I offended you. I have heard plenty of Trump supporters mouthing off on this board, however, and saying a punch in the face is just what they deserve. A few have even talked about bringing guns. So don't think I'm making all this up. I certainly don't roll that way, either.
people on here have the advantage of being anonymous and can say anything they want. Take most of it with a grain of salt.

By no means is the makeup of US Messageboard a typical cross section of America. People on here, for the most part....are far left and far right.

When it comes down to it......I am a true conservative. I live my life as I deem best. But as a conservative, I realize others prefer to live their lives the way they see best. That being said, I see the worst thing we can have as a president is a staunch conservative like Cruz or a hard nose liberal like Hillary.....because there will be no way ALL of us would be served by such a president.

Truth is....look at what we have developing...and it isn't good....

Trump....no one in congress from either side will work with him
Hillary....no one on the right will work with her
Cruz.....no one on the left will work with him
Bernie....no one on either side will work with him

In other words...another 4 to 8 years of getting no9thing done.

Thus why I am for Kasich. He has a chance of getting both sides to work with him.

I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

Oh it's not a left wing conspiracy. They are up front about it. The monies come from millionaires and are funneled thru Democracy Alliance to a multitude of left wing organizations.

And yes. Soros was one of the founding members of Democracy Alliance.
So you are sticking with the LIE that these Trump protesters are being PAID to Protest?

Oh it's not a left wing conspiracy. They are up front about it. The monies come from millionaires and are funneled thru Democracy Alliance to a multitude of left wing organizations.

And yes. Soros was one of the founding members of Democracy Alliance.
So you are sticking with the LIE that these Trump protesters are being PAID to Protest?
pay attention.

Protestors are not being paid.

Those that organize the protest are.

Here is a little glimpse of those cute peaceful protestors. language had to be Censored

Silencing Trump: Bill Ayers and the Fire from Below (Censored)

sieg heil!

man that is damn sad. when the Tea party was protesting about ObamaNocare they were referred to as Terrorist, hostage takers, etc. and that was Just by the elected asses in the Democrat party. this country is screwed
During his first campaign, Obama stumped the idea of "spreading the wealth".....He actually used that term when talking to Joe the Plumber.

Yet, with all of those on the right that disagreed with the idea of spreading the wealth, I don't recall organized protests outside (or inside) the venues where candidate Obama was speaking.
Obama Protesters
Protesters Disrupt Obama Campaign Event in Ohio Demanding Money Out Of Politics
Barack Obama effigy hanged in Georgia
Duluth police investigating Obama effigy

That's just a couple of articles. There were plenty. Not so now, in 2016. Interesting election cycle--nothing is as expected.

man that is damn sad. when the Tea party was protesting about ObamaNocare they were referred to as Terrorist, hostage takers, etc. and that was Just by the elected asses in the Democrat party. this country is screwed
During his first campaign, Obama stumped the idea of "spreading the wealth".....He actually used that term when talking to Joe the Plumber.

Yet, with all of those on the right that disagreed with the idea of spreading the wealth, I don't recall organized protests outside (or inside) the venues where candidate Obama was speaking.
Obama Protesters

That's just a couple of articles. There were plenty. Not so now, in 2016. Interesting election cycle--nothing is as expected.

and so what? they were probably sent there by HILLARY. Good grief take off your blinders

Trump calls his detractors "professional protesters"...what college has that BS degree?
See, that's the kind of garbage this post is about. His organization champions human rights and is progressive, so they don't think much of Trump. But Soros isn't sending busloads of paid professionals to disrupt Trump's rallies as the right would like everyone to think. Try to catch up, Rustic.
I am on the right and I don't want people to think that the protestors are all paid and bused in by the hundreds. Everyone I know who is on the right does not want people to think that either. Trump never claimed they were bussed in by the thousands. He blamed MoveOn for organizing it...something moveon did not deny.
It seems the left want everyone to believe that the right thinks that. But we don't.

It would be nice if you provided proof that such is what the right wants before spreading the rumor.
I inferred that those who refer to the protesters as "paid professional protesters" or 'organized, paid professionals' or whatever other terms are being used, want to discredit their message. You are right that when we speak of the "right"' and the "left," we are making sweeping generalizations that don't apply to each individual. You look at this issue reasonably, but many don't. News media is just as guilty as the pols in this. It just bugs me, which is why I spoke up about it.
But the media and Trump and talking heads by no means want to imply that the protestors are each individually paid. They don't need to clarify that. It is illogical to think that people are being paid cash to protest.

When they speak of paid protestors...they are referring to one individual; or a group like MoveOn with a political agenda who use their access to cash to organize a protest that otherwise would have never happened.

It Is not to discredit their message. It is to say that their message is the message of one individual or one group and they are being used to get that message across.

And you need to reevaluate the whole situation. When it comes to a political speech....the effort to get the message across that you disagree with it is by supporting for and voting for the opponent.....no9t by preventing that person from speaking...

So if anything, you should be pissed off at them. Not the ones who "discredit" them.

Look at it from a local standpoint.......if you were at a town meeting and the board gave their reason for an initiative....and they allowed those that supported it to speak....but when it was your turn to oppose it vocally, they shouted you down.....

Would you appreciate it?

Protest actions that affect you.....do not protest the sentiments and words of someone you disagree with....words that do not affect you.
I don't see you around here much, which is why you don't know I've been fussin and lecturing against the protesters since before Chicago. It is wrong when they try to deny Trump the right to speak or his supporters to get to the event. Typical overboard reactions of the young which I don't condone in the least. However, they have every right to stand around outside with their signs and peacefully protest, and they don't deserve to be discredited as 'mercenary activists.' Since Chicago, Trump's speeches have not been as chronically disrupted and interrupted as before, which I took as a good sign until they stopped traffic in AZ last week. I think the more intelligent among them realize it is very bad press to stop Trump from speaking.

Obama Protesters

and so what? they were probably sent there by HILLARY. Good grief take off your blinders
I was replying to Jarhead not recalling protesters disrupting Obama's campaign. I'm not complaining. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Obama Protesters

you don't think there are any Cruz supporters in that crowd of protesters? Or establishment GOP supporters....?

Would you appreciate it?

I don't see you around here much, which is why you don't know I've been fussin and lecturing against the protesters since before Chicago. It is wrong when they try to deny Trump the right to speak or his supporters to get to the event. Typical overboard reactions of the young which I don't condone in the least. However, they have every right to stand around outside with their signs and peacefully protest, and they don't deserve to be discredited as 'mercenary activists.' Since Chicago, Trump's speeches have not been as chronically disrupted and interrupted as before, which I took as a good sign until they stopped traffic in AZ last week. I think the more intelligent among them realize it is very bad press to stop Trump from speaking.
Since Chicago it has not been as evident due to an increase in security. Their tactic to block traffic was quite telling. It was no longer about not letting Trump speak. It had morphed into not letting those that wanted to hear him speak being able to get there.
Protestors who wish to have their sentiments heard do not use tactics like that. Those with no concern for the law do. And they are not protestors. They are disrupters.

Obama Protesters

you don't think there are any Cruz supporters in that crowd of protesters? Or establishment GOP supporters....?
If there were the media would have picked up on it. So no. I don't believe so.

Obama Protesters

I was replying to Jarhead not recalling protesters disrupting Obama's campaign. I'm not complaining. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Protestors that peacefully congregate and attempt to spread their message is not the same as disrupters who try to silence the speaker with shouts and attempt to prevent attendees from entering the venue.

Hanging an effigy is not a form of protest in my opinion. It is a cowardly and childish act of hatred. Most that were not in support of Obama did NOT hang an effigy or attempt to stop him from speaking.

Forum List

Back