Trump Protesters Are Volunteers to America

OldLady

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2015
I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
Anti-Trump protests fueled by patchwork of liberal groups | Fox News

There is a track record of paying key protestors.

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group

"Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros."

Hired Black Lives Matter protesters start #CutTheCheck after being stiffed by ACORN successor group

I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

Oh it's not a left wing conspiracy. They are up front about it. The monies come from millionaires and are funneled thru Democracy Alliance to a multitude of left wing organizations.

And yes. Soros was one of the founding members of Democracy Alliance.

These anti-Trump violent, demonic protestors are viciously savage scum of the earth whether they were paid or not. I still detest them exactly the same regardless of financial details.

"Hired protesters with the Black Lives Matter movement have started a #CutTheCheck hashtag and held a sit-in at the offices for the successor group to the Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) in Missouri after the group allegedly stopped paying them.

FrontPage Magazine reports that Missourians Organizing for Reform and Empowerment (MORE) has been paying protesters $5,000 a month to demonstrate in Ferguson. Last week, hired protesters who haven’t been paid held a sit-in at MORE’s offices and posted a demand letter online.

MORE is the re-branded Missouri branch of ACORN, which filed for bankruptcy in late 2010, FrontPage reported. MORE and other groups supporting the Black Lives Matter movement have received millions of dollars from billionaire financier George Soros."

If you read the rest of the article you linked, Black Lives Matter protesters were upset that the money was being collected by MORE and blacks weren't getting any of that money toward their cause. They were advocating to form their own group. Hence, it seems to clearly explain that the white folks collecting the money and cashing in on the Ferguson riots were NOT giving that money to the protesters or the black community.
Hence, those protesters weren't paid. As for Trump protesters, I'm finding nothing that indicates the hundreds or sometimes thousands at his rallies are being paid by anyone.

These anti-Trump violent, demonic protestors are viciously savage scum of the earth whether they were paid or not. I still detest them exactly the same regardless of financial details.
ok that's fair

when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.

They are Soros's minions, anyone denying it is in denial.
George Soros
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He's a super rich progressive/democrat who gives lots of cash to democrats and liberal causes supporting Hillary. So what? There are equally rich guys supporting the Republicans, I have no doubt.
Why does everyone talk as if Soros is Darth Vader leading an army of storm troopers? I'm interested, not arguing--I don't know what the beef is against this one rich guy.

If you read the rest of the article you linked, Black Lives Matter protesters were upset that the money was being collected by MORE and blacks weren't getting any of that money toward their cause. They were advocating to form their own group. Hence, it seems to clearly explain that the white folks collecting the money and cashing in on the Ferguson riots were NOT giving that money to the protesters or the black community.
Hence, those protesters weren't paid. As for Trump protesters, I'm finding nothing that indicates the hundreds or sometimes thousands at his rallies are being paid by anyone.

It is called the "HECKLERS VETO," period. This is how the left does business, always. 99% of the time, it is the left out picketing, very seldom the right. The reason is simple------->they are called "astro turfers." Their job; paid or not, is to make the movement appear much larger than it is, and create a narrative for public consumption.

EXAMPLE--------> You would think that building a wall and stopping illegal immigration makes the American people squeamish by the way you see the protesting. Not so! Polls show that MOST Americans want the Southern border secured, and illegal immigration stopped. But as you see, the left makes sure the picture, or narrative put forth, is the exact opposite of reality. They want you to question what you think, believe you are out of touch or a racist, and since most lefties are on the dole, they have plenty of time on their hands to appear and make it seem exactly OPPOSITE of what public opinion demands.

Don't think it is going to work this time though, because factors outside of the lefts control are making their arguments a mute point!

George Soros
He's a super rich progressive/democrat who gives lots of cash to democrats and liberal causes supporting Hillary. So what? There are equally rich guys supporting the Republicans, I have no doubt.
Why does everyone talk as if Soros is Darth Vader leading an army of storm troopers? I'm interested, not arguing--I don't know what the beef is against this one rich guy.
it is a response to the way the left continually claim that the right is controlled by the Koch Brothers.

when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.
Actually, when the right (and Trump in particular) refers to 'paid protesters,' I believe they are intentionally trying to give the impression that all the protesters are 'mercenary activists,' as TN Harley puts it. That automatically discounts them as actual protesters, right? They are just paid to be there, don't know or care what Trump actually says. My point is, that isn't accurate.
I know about young people and protests, and I agree for some it is a social event. But I still believe the majority do actually disagree with Trump's message and they are protesting because they feel he is wrong.

George Soros
it is a response to the way the left continually claim that the right is controlled by the Koch Brothers.
But what does it actually mean? Anything?

It's the best way ever to get laid. Take a shot to the nose, that's guaranteed pussy.

Forum List

Back