Trump Protesters Are Volunteers to America

I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

Moveon.Org raising funds from Trump protests, warns more disruptions to come
Anti-Trump protests fueled by patchwork of liberal groups | Fox News
The fucknuts are paid by George Soros. Dumbass

I have looked in vain for any references to protesters at Trump rallies being paid. Moveon.org supplied banners and signs. They raise funds for their own organization and training efforts and they took advantage after the Chicago protest to attempt more fund raising. They do not pay protesters to protest, as most Republicans are accusing them. Am I missing something?
And of course they are organized. Every protest everywhere is arranged ahead of time. No one just ends up outside a Trump rally unintentionally, with a sign in their hand. Think about it. With social media, it is that much easier to organize a protest these days. These kids aren't the Evil Empire. They just don't like Trump, however misguided their views. Repubs should stop whining about these "organized, paid protesters" like they were a monolithic leftist conspiracy. They're not--or at least 97% of them aren't. Trump is that controversial. Get used to it.

when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.
Actually, when the right (and Trump in particular) refers to 'paid protesters,' I believe they are intentionally trying to give the impression that all the protesters are 'mercenary activists,' as TN Harley puts it. That automatically discounts them as actual protesters, right? They are just paid to be there, don't know or care what Trump actually says. My point is, that isn't accurate.
I know about young people and protests, and I agree for some it is a social event. But I still believe the majority do actually disagree with Trump's message and they are protesting because they feel he is wrong.
No. You are incorrect. When the right (And Trump) refer to paid protestors, they are not intentionally giving the impression that ALL of the protestors are mercenary activists. To the contrary, Trump specifically mentioned MoveOn.Org as the organizer...and anyone who has watched how move on operates, it pays a select few to organize the protest, make the signs, and advertise it to younger individuals via social media. In no way has trump implied that the masses of protestors were actually paid. Nobody would ever think such a thing can happen.

Sure, many of those protestors were there for the cause. But I disagree wholeheartedly with Bernie Sanders. Most people who have earned an income and knows what it is like to walk home with only 45% of their income after fed, state and local taxes disagree with him and his ideas of 90% tax rates...

But why aren't adults like myself protesting his appearances? Because he has the right to say what he wants and others have the right to listen if they wish. If he were elected President and a 90% tax rate was passed....THEN it is no longer his right to free speech. Now it is affecting me and I will protest his ACTIONS....

But to protest his words? Huh? Really?

As

They are Soros's minions, anyone denying it is in denial.
George Soros
George Soros - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
He's a super rich progressive/democrat who gives lots of cash to democrats and liberal causes supporting Hillary. So what? There are equally rich guys supporting the Republicans, I have no doubt.
Why does everyone talk as if Soros is Darth Vader leading an army of storm troopers? I'm interested, not arguing--I don't know what the beef is against this one rich guy.
it is a response to the way the left continually claim that the right is controlled by the Koch Brothers.
But what does it actually mean? Anything?
Nothing at all. I simply explained why the right brings up Soros. I am curious...why did you not ask why the left continually brings up the Koch Brothers?

By the way...the difference?

People on Social Media and in forums such as this brings up Soros.

As Senate leader and then as senate minority leader, Harry Reid ON THE SENATE FLOOR blamed the Koch brothers for the sentiments on the right.

No, they're not, fucknut.

No, they're not, fucknut.
rL3ug63.jpg

Trump calls his detractors "professional protesters"...what college has that BS degree?

Trump calls his detractors "professional protesters"...what college has that BS degree?
Shipped in by George Soros... Lol
See, that's the kind of garbage this post is about. His organization champions human rights and is progressive, so they don't think much of Trump. But Soros isn't sending busloads of paid professionals to disrupt Trump's rallies as the right would like everyone to think. Try to catch up, Rustic.

See, that's the kind of garbage this post is about. His organization champions human rights and is progressive, so they don't think much of Trump. But Soros isn't sending busloads of paid professionals to disrupt Trump's rallies as the right would like everyone to think. Try to catch up, Rustic.
No doubt that fucker is shipping them in... Lol

I am on the right and I don't want people to think that the protestors are all paid and bused in by the hundreds. Everyone I know who is on the right does not want people to think that either. Trump never claimed they were bussed in by the thousands. He blamed MoveOn for organizing it...something moveon did not deny.
It seems the left want everyone to believe that the right thinks that. But we don't.

It would be nice if you provided proof that such is what the right wants before spreading the rumor.

I am on the right and I don't want people to think that the protestors are all paid and bused in by the hundreds. Everyone I know who is on the right does not want people to think that either. Trump never claimed they were bussed in by the thousands. He blamed MoveOn for organizing it...something moveon did not deny.
It seems the left want everyone to believe that the right thinks that. But we don't.

It would be nice if you provided proof that such is what the right wants before spreading the rumor.
MoveOn.org is funded by George Soros just like those protesters

man that is damn sad. when the Tea party was protesting about ObamaNocare they were referred to as Terrorist, hostage takers, etc. and that was Just by the elected asses in the Democrat party. this country is screwed

MoveOn.org is funded by George Soros just like those protesters
Yes. That is true. Soros does not deny the funding of MoveOn.....and funding a protest is not the same as paying the protestors. It simply means that all costs involved in organizing the protest were funded.

Now, when that protest is one that is designed to disrupt a presidential campaign rally, it is no longer a protest. It is a political attempt to silence an opponent.

If the protestors do not appreciate what Trump stands for, then they should not vote for him.....and rally behind his opponents.

It seems people think we have the right to protest to prevent someone from speaking. Whereas we do from a first amendment standpoint, it is that first amendment that you are taking away from someone else.

Protest are to show disdain for ones actions. Not to prevent one from saying things you disagree with.

Where the hell is this country going?

man that is damn sad. when the Tea party was protesting about ObamaNocare they were referred to as Terrorist, hostage takers, etc. and that was Just by the elected asses in the Democrat party. this country is screwed
During his first campaign, Obama stumped the idea of "spreading the wealth".....He actually used that term when talking to Joe the Plumber.

Yet, with all of those on the right that disagreed with the idea of spreading the wealth, I don't recall organized protests outside (or inside) the venues where candidate Obama was speaking.

During his first campaign, Obama stumped the idea of "spreading the wealth".....He actually used that term when talking to Joe the Plumber.

Yet, with all of those on the right that disagreed with the idea of spreading the wealth, I don't recall organized protests outside (or inside) the venues where candidate Obama was speaking.
I know it, instead Obama and the lameleftleaning medias set out to DESTROY Joe the Plumber, and all the left supported and cheered it being done. and again the names they called people in the Tea Party because theywere protesting against ANOTHER Government Entitlement being stuck on children's backs and as it is they turned out to right about OscamCare

when they refer to "paid protestors" they are not referring to the masses. They are referring to the ones that organize the protest on social media; distribute the signs; etc.

I believe your problem is you do not truly research things. You hear what you hear on the news and regurgitate it.

If you truly researched this issue as you claimed, you would have found that when the right refers to "paid protestors" is not a term applied to the masses. It is applied to the 3-5% that initiate the protest.

And if you attended college in the 70's as I did...you would be well aware that young folks like to attend protests....many not really knowing what they are protesting. It is more of a social event. They are easy to lure to a protest.
Actually, when the right (and Trump in particular) refers to 'paid protesters,' I believe they are intentionally trying to give the impression that all the protesters are 'mercenary activists,' as TN Harley puts it. That automatically discounts them as actual protesters, right? They are just paid to be there, don't know or care what Trump actually says. My point is, that isn't accurate.
I know about young people and protests, and I agree for some it is a social event. But I still believe the majority do actually disagree with Trump's message and they are protesting because they feel he is wrong.
No. You are incorrect. When the right (And Trump) refer to paid protestors, they are not intentionally giving the impression that ALL of the protestors are mercenary activists. To the contrary, Trump specifically mentioned MoveOn.Org as the organizer...and anyone who has watched how move on operates, it pays a select few to organize the protest, make the signs, and advertise it to younger individuals via social media. In no way has trump implied that the masses of protestors were actually paid. Nobody would ever think such a thing can happen.

Sure, many of those protestors were there for the cause. But I disagree wholeheartedly with Bernie Sanders. Most people who have earned an income and knows what it is like to walk home with only 45% of their income after fed, state and local taxes disagree with him and his ideas of 90% tax rates...

But why aren't adults like myself protesting his appearances? Because he has the right to say what he wants and others have the right to listen if they wish. If he were elected President and a 90% tax rate was passed....THEN it is no longer his right to free speech. Now it is affecting me and I will protest his ACTIONS....

As
That might be why you don't protest Sanders' appearances, but based on what I hear here from a lot of Trump supporters, they don't believe the Dems have a right to be heard, either. I have been wondering why there hasn't been a counter-movement of folks disrupting Sanders and Clinton rallies, as payback if nothing else. It's not nobility holding them back, at least not a lot of them. Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them.

As
That might be why you don't protest Sanders' appearances, but based on what I hear here from a lot of Trump supporters, they don't believe the Dems have a right to be heard, either. I have been wondering why there hasn't been a counter-movement of folks disrupting Sanders and Clinton rallies, as payback if nothing else. It's not nobility holding them back, at least not a lot of them. Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them.
don't take offense to this....but I believe you are not hearing those trump supporters correctly.

I believe they are saying things like "Sanders can not back up his ideology and how to implement it"....or "Sanders can only attract the young vote....kids that have never paid a dime in taxes".....

But I have not heard a single person say that Sanders does not have the right to spew such crap.

But the fact that there have NOT been protests against Sanders and Clinton pretty much makes it clear that the Trump and Cruz supporters do not feel they have the right to quiet one they disagree with.

As
That last line of yours.......

"Maybe just turning Trump's rallies into a rumble is enough for them"....

two things...

First....out of tens of thousands of people at his rallies.....we have had one unprovoked sucker punch...by no means a representation of his supporters as a whole. (of which I am not one. I am a Kasich guy).

Second....do you notice how you took a compliment to Trump supporters.....the fact that they have not retaliated with their own counter movement protests.....and you turned it into an insult by saying they are satisfied by turning trump rallies into rumbles.

In other words.....you had to rationalize the factual good by inserting a hypothetical bad.

That in itself is enough for me to end this discussion with you. I don't roll that way.

I inferred that those who refer to the protesters as "paid professional protesters" or 'organized, paid professionals' or whatever other terms are being used, want to discredit their message. You are right that when we speak of the "right"' and the "left," we are making sweeping generalizations that don't apply to each individual. You look at this issue reasonably, but many don't. News media is just as guilty as the pols in this. It just bugs me, which is why I spoke up about it.

Forum List

Back