Trump Press Conference Surreal

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/
The objective was to shit down Hillary's neck. Mission accomplished....yo.

The fact check machine is killing Trump so we'll see if it was worth it stepping on his joint one more time! :blahblah:

Did anyone try watching? It looks more like something satirically created for background noise in the back of a bad movie? He's railing against Hillary & Bill, his polls, and ranting about emails! This is what Republicans want to elect to the most powerful office on the planet! He throws out a couple names, pretends he's meeting with them, and that makes it seems like he has ideas! This can't be real; just doesn't look like reality! Now he's back on Hillary's server! "Donald, give us solutions, not your daily spin of your bizarre and less than memorable comments of bigotry, misogyny, sexism, and total ignorance of current affairs!" I hope his straight-jacket will be ready when he goes down in flames! He will not be able to handle it!

Funny, FNC's "Outnumbered" bimbos would rather talk about DNC convention instead of what just happened! Hilarious that they're too embarrassed to talk about it now or they're still in shock over his comments! He suggests Russia should hack the DNC and Hillary in particular to expose her! "Thanks Donald!" ;-/
You do realize that "Outnumbered" is at least 1,000,000 times more professional than the Democrat equivalent, "The View", right?

What did "The View" talk about today?

"The View" was over with by the time Trump embarrassed himself and his party more with these ridiculous comments! ;-/
"The View" has been a national embarrassment since its first airing.

You do realize that "Outnumbered" is at least 1,000,000 times more professional than the Democrat equivalent, "The View", right?

"The View" was over with by the time Trump embarrassed himself and his party more with these ridiculous comments! ;-/

You can say the same about the Prime Time FNC line-up! I tried giving them a chance going back to '97 with "O'Reilly, Hannity & Colmes, finishing with Catherine Crier" and they have precipitously slid down the evolutionary scale in their commentary! Hannity esp. is as delusional as they come allowing Trump to say and do anything almost every night; agreeing with every word! :ack-1:

I find it funny that Democrats even think they know how an actual press conference works.

Why is there this disparity in accountability? Rep. can say anything and it shouldn't be taken seriously if believed to be a flippant statement! Dems can be crucified for something they said 10 yrs ago! That's what I don't understand! :9: :blahblah:

Last edited:
xdi7ph.jpg

A fact, in their heads only.

You can say the same about the Prime Time FNC line-up! I tried giving them a chance going back to '97 with "O'Reilly, Hannity & Colmes, finishing with Catherine Crier" and they have precipitously slid down the evolutionary scale in their commentary! Hannity esp. is as delusional as they come allowing Trump to say and do anything almost every night; agreeing with every word! :ack-1:
Hannity is not a reporter(nor is anyone in that list), so he can let Trump say whatever he wants(just as Chris Matthews has encouraged his guests to say the craziest shit ever aired on television and then proceeded to top it personally).

You are nothing but an idiot if you don't understand how it is different for retard actors like Whoopie Goldberg and Raven Simone to give their nonsensical and factless opinions on things they have no business even mentioning in public(and don't forget they lecturing far more intelligent people about those things), and having Bill O'Reilly give his much more educated opinions that you might just personally disagree with a lot.

BTW, I was being nice only mentioning "The View". There are tons of shitty left wing shows on both the television and the Internet that are nearly as bad.

The objective was to shit down Hillary's neck. Mission accomplished....yo.

The fact check machine is killing Trump so we'll see if it was worth it stepping on his joint one more time! :blahblah:
Shitting down Hillarys throat is always worth it. Do you really think voters are worried about facts? Why should they...the press doesn't.

I find it funny that Democrats even think they know how an actual press conference works.

Why is there this disparity in accountability? Rep. can say anything and it shouldn't be taken seriously if believed to be a flippant statement! Dems can be crucified for something they said 10 yrs ago! That's what I don't understand! :9: :blahblah:
What world are you living in?

Democrats can literally tell the press to go fuck themselves whenever there is anything scandalous that they don't want to talk about and 99% of the primetime news will cover that favorably.

He was making fun of Hillary and the media, dumb ass.

You really thought Trump thought the media would reward Russia for finding Hillary's deleted e-mails? Liberals are the most stupid people on the planet

He was making fun of Hillary and the media, dumb ass.

You really thought Trump thought the media would reward Russia for finding Hillary's deleted e-mails? Liberals are the most stupid people on the planet

You must be so embarrassed to have to shill for such a carnival barker! I FEEL SO SORRY for you; what a pathetic creature! :anj_stfu: :ahole-1: :argue: :9:

As Rush pointed out this morning, nobody is talking about the Democratic party convention they are talking about Trump's press conference.

And you think this is a good thing why?

Duh!

So, you think it's a good thing that the Republican Presidential candidate is getting widespread coverage for encouraging a foreign government to hack into the email server of another American political party?

I watched the whole thing and he did better than his speech at the convention. You are just making BS up. And his press conference was perfectly timed to ruin any discussion of Bill Clinton's fairy tales he told last night.

Good for Trump, I am now fully behind him because at least he will answer questions. Mrs. Tuzla not so much. 7 questions 235 days ago and counting.

As Rush pointed out this morning, nobody is talking about the Democratic party convention they are talking about Trump's press conference.

And you think this is a good thing why?

Duh!

So, you think it's a good thing that the Republican Presidential candidate is getting widespread coverage for encouraging a foreign government to hack into the email server of another American political party?

Translation...you have butt hurt. lol

I watched the whole thing and he did better than his speech at the convention. You are just making BS up. And his press conference was perfectly timed to ruin any discussion of Bill Clinton's fairy tales he told last night.

Good for Trump, I am now fully behind him because at least he will answer questions. Mrs. Tuzla not so much. 7 questions 235 days ago and counting.
Welcome aboard!!!

Forum List

Back