Trump ponders bringing a convicted felon back in to the admin. The man is out of control.

You do realize that these people, railroaded into jail, on bullshit charges, to justify the witchhunt,
You do realize your remark does not align with reality, right? It comes from a dark place full of lies and distortions of the truth called Trumpworld. It's total horse shit.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.

He didn't do anything wrong.
Really? Then why did he plead guilty?
maybe he pleaded guilty sarcastically, to trigger da libs.

You do realize that these people, railroaded into jail, on bullshit charges, to justify the witchhunt,

these people are/were political prisoners.

And I mean that literally. THey were victims of a legalistic coup attempt by rogue political factions in the intelligence and law enforcement forces of the federal government, working with a major political party, ie the Democrats.

If this were done by a right wing government against a brown person, you people would be wearing their faces on t-shirts for the next 5 generations.
The democrats find a way to let their friends out. Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti have both been released on virus grounds.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
I believe you are not seeing the President Trump's forest for the trees.
President Trump's real goal is to put two more SCJ on the bench and dozens and dozens more lower court judges on the bench.
His legacy will last for decades. His 'base' is delighted.
Guess who is going to be the next President after Trump leaves off in about five years?
None other than his son Don Jr.

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
AT EASE! Impeached President Trump is draining the swamp. To do so he has to keep Convicted Felon Flynn out of the swamp. What better way to do that than to make Convicted Felon Flynn a member of the Impeached President Trump Administration? Duh!!!

President Trump's real goal is to put two more SCJ on the bench and dozens and dozens more lower court judges on the bench.
Guess who is going to be the next President after Trump leaves off in about five years?
After Trump is elected next Nov. please post a selfie of you wearing a shit eating grin.

The democrats find a way to let their friends out. Michael Cohen and Michael Avenatti have both been released on virus grounds.
Please show proof that the decision to allow for their release on humanitarian grounds was made by Dems.

After Trump is elected next Nov. please post a selfie of you wearing a shit eating grin.
I suspect I'd survive.

And I'm confident we'll get past the ugliness that is Trumpism.

This is your time. Enjoy. I'll watch.

You left out AS EVERY POLITICIAN IN HISTORY HAS DONE.
In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

There has never been a person in the White House like this person.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Got it. It doesn't bother you that republicans are being jailed for no reason.

And let us remember, you are what passes for a reasonable democrat/liberal.

Did you not read the FBI notes?
I did. And................................?
Separating fact from fiction as Trump builds a rationale to pardon Michael Flynn

He didn't do anything wrong.
Really? Then why did he plead guilty?
maybe he pleaded guilty sarcastically, to trigger da libs.

these people are/were political prisoners.

And I mean that literally. THey were victims of a legalistic coup attempt by rogue political factions in the intelligence and law enforcement forces of the federal government, working with a major political party, ie the Democrats.

If this were done by a right wing government against a brown person, you people would be wearing their faces on t-shirts for the next 5 generations.
tl;dr

My point stands. Your side has devolved to supporting the imprisonment of people for political reasons.

In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

If Trump wants to bring Flynn back, I think he should.

I think you guys should all be what you are. Loud and proud.

Now you're clear.

You do realize your remark does not align with reality, right? It comes from a dark place full of lies and distortions of the truth called Trumpworld. It's total horse shit.

These people were thrown in jail, for made up reasons, during an investigation launch by political factions inside the intelligence and law enforcement communities, working with a major political party, based on lies told to the court, with the intent of reversing an election they did not agree with .

That is the real world. That is the world you lefties have created. Pretending it is not true, does not make it not true.

Sure, why not.

Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

Now you're clear.
Do YOU believe Flynn belongs in prison?

Do you believe the FBI trapped Flynn?

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

I did read what you wrote. ANd I can see that political prisoners is not a problem for you.

That is what you guys are.

Forum List

Back