Trump ponders bringing a convicted felon back in to the admin. The man is out of control.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
You left out AS EVERY POLITICIAN IN HISTORY HAS DONE.
In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

There has never been a person in the White House like this person.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Got it. It doesn't bother you that republicans are being jailed for no reason.

And let us remember, you are what passes for a reasonable democrat/liberal.
Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

If Trump wants to bring Flynn back, I think he should.

I think you guys should all be what you are. Loud and proud.

Now you're clear.

I did read what you wrote. ANd I can see that political prisoners is not a problem for you.

That is what you guys are.
Nothing I can say to a brick wall.

Believe whatever you'd like. Dittos.

You could try taking a stand against jailing people for political reasons. If you had said that, I would have believed you, and be greatly pleased by it.
Oh, okay: I condemn jailing people for political reasons.

What else would you like to complain about?

That fact that you are just saying that, while ignoring the reality of the situation and the multiple political prisoners that were/are being done during this investigation.
If they really are "political prisoners" -- and I only have the claims of a hardcore partisan ideologue on this -- then they should be released and exonerated.

If I ever have the urge to go back and get the full story, I'll let you know what I think of it.

Deal?

Better yet, the next time, something like this happens, will you take a minute and ask, is this really something the man should be in jail for, and if not, what does it say about the people that are putting him in jail?
I'll give that some serious consideration!

One minute. All I asked for. One minute of actual consideration of the facts and their implications.

I will hold you to your stated agreement to do so.

Trump's top priority is keeping his base happy. He'll do pretty much anything towards that end.
In Trump World, the way to approach a problem is to grab a rock and pound on it like a frustrated three year old.

In Normal World, there are other more intelligent, thoughtful and pragmatic approaches.

But I realize we're in the Era of Trump. You're getting your way. I'll continue to believe that we'll be better than this one day.

You realize that these people, jailed using ginned up process "crimes" are literally political prisoners, right?
Sure, why not.

Maybe you should read and absorb what I actually write instead of just making stuff up.

Now you're clear.

I did read what you wrote. ANd I can see that political prisoners is not a problem for you.

You could try taking a stand against jailing people for political reasons. If you had said that, I would have believed you, and be greatly pleased by it.

That fact that you are just saying that, while ignoring the reality of the situation and the multiple political prisoners that were/are being done during this investigation.
If they really are "political prisoners" -- and I only have the claims of a hardcore partisan ideologue on this -- then they should be released and exonerated.

If I ever have the urge to go back and get the full story, I'll let you know what I think of it.

Deal?

Better yet, the next time, something like this happens, will you take a minute and ask, is this really something the man should be in jail for, and if not, what does it say about the people that are putting him in jail?

One minute. All I asked for. One minute of actual consideration of the facts and their implications.

It will take longer than one minute for me to gather and consider both sides of any story, so I'll need more time than that.

If I have the interest.

So my apologies in advance if I fail you.

The guiding principle one always needs to keep in mind when Trump says (tweets) things, the Flynn matter being no exception, is the truth is the opposite.

Sure, why not.

Now you're clear.

Deal?

It will take longer than one minute for me to gather and consider both sides of any story, so I'll need more time than that.

If I have the interest.

So my apologies in advance if I fail you.

You don't need to reach final conclusion. Just enough to realize that the issue is real, and worthy of greater consideration.

That would only take a minute.

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
3347CA48-AAFF-4670-B6C2-FF8C7E361027.jpeg

Trump says he would ‘certainly consider’ bringing convicted felon Michael Flynn back into administration

President Donald Trump said Thursday that he would “certainly consider” bringing Michael Flynn, a convicted felon who served as Trump’s first national security advisor, back into his administration.

“I think he’s a fine man, I think it’s terrible would they did to him,” Trump told a reporter at the White House who asked if he might bring Flynn back into the fold.
.............................................................................................................................
One never knows if these musings of lunacy are done for effect or perhaps to once again test the blind loyalty of The Following.

If you cut through the wing nut conspiracy theories and feigned outrage by the Liar-in-Chief you'll find a man, Flynn, who confessed to and was convicted of a crime. A man who was excoriated by the presiding judge for a betrayal of his country.

With every day that passes the Orange Fraud goes a little further down the rabbit hole.
Trump claimed he hardly knew the guy when the shit hit the fan
The hilarious fact is that you think any politician who say that know someone outside of their circle or 304 confidants is telling the truth.

Did you not read the FBI notes?
I did. And................................?
Separating fact from fiction as Trump builds a rationale to pardon Michael Flynn

President Trump is just giving the justice system a chance to right its own wrong and show that the system still works.

If they fail, that's when he'll step in. There is really no big hurry here.

This man was targeted by obama.....he is an innocent man who needs his freedom back.....and it would be awesome if Trump took him back into the administration.....perhaps with a new job.......he could go out and find the members of the coup and bring them to justice...he would be perfect for that.

This man was targeted by obama.....he is an innocent man
Not supported by the facts.

Why The Latest Flynn Entrapment Claims Are As Bogus As The Last Ones

In recent days, Flynn’s lawyers and the judge overseeing the case have made public internal FBI notes and communications that Flynn claims show that he was “deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI.”

Flynn’s lawyers are putting forward the documents as they seek a dismissal of Flynn’s case, while also asking that he be allowed withdraw his December 2017 plea.

But the way the documents suggest that FBI officials discussed the case and made adjustments to their plans is typical of criminal investigations, former federal prosecutors told TPM, even if seeing these internal discussions put in writing isn’t as common.

More importantly, the documents don’t make the false statements Flynn pleaded guilty to — lying to the FBI about his conversations with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak — any less false. Nor are they the kinds of documents that prosecutors were legally obligated to produce for Flynn’s lawyers.

And let's not forget that Flynn told the SAME lies to VP Pence...for which he was fired as National Security Chief

I am not the least bit surprised our traitor President would rehire another traitor.
And traitor is what the sentencing judge called Flynn when he saw the details of what Flynn had done
She's a Trump hating moron, so that means nothing. What had Flynn done that made him a traitor?

In recent days, Flynn’s lawyers and the judge overseeing the case have made public internal FBI notes and communications that Flynn claims show that he was “deliberately set up and framed by corrupt agents at the top of the FBI.”

Flynn’s lawyers are putting forward the documents as they seek a dismissal of Flynn’s case, while also asking that he be allowed withdraw his December 2017 plea.

But the way the documents suggest that FBI officials discussed the case and made adjustments to their plans is typical of criminal investigations, former federal prosecutors told TPM, even if seeing these internal discussions put in writing isn’t as common.

More importantly, the documents don’t make the false statements Flynn pleaded guilty to — lying to the FBI about his conversations with then-Russian ambassador Sergey Kislyak — any less false. Nor are they the kinds of documents that prosecutors were legally obligated to produce for Flynn’s lawyers.

Wrong, you dumb ass....

Read this...let Andrew McCarthy teach you something....it won't sink in since you are a left wing asshat, but at least we tried...

In the meantime, the Obama administration took the position that Flynn’s conversation with Kislyak could be a criminal offense. This was absurd. There was no illegality in Flynn’s communications with officials of foreign governments. Of course, Trump was not yet president and there was post-election fervor over Russia, so if Flynn had engaged in negotiations with Kislyak, it would have been politically boneheaded. But not illegal.
----
The investigation of Flynn was baseless. So much so that Obama officials could not provide Congress with a coherent rationale for why FBI agents were dispatched to interview him as if he were a criminal suspect. When the House Intelligence Committee Report’s redactions were revealed, we finally got to see this portion that the Justice Department had concealed (“EN” refers to endnotes):
--------------

Not only was there no good legal reason to interview Flynn. There was no good factual reason. The Justice Department and the FBI already had a recording of the Flynn–Kislyak conversation. They knew what had been said — that’s why an intelligence official was able to leak to the Times that there had been no corrupt quid pro quo.

Nor was Flynn needed to interpret the call. When agents want a witness to explain unclear or coded parts of a recorded conversation, they play it for the witness and then ask, “What did this mean? What did that mean?” That’s not what happened in Flynn’s interview. Without the recording being played for him, he was instead asked to narrate from unaided memory what had been said four weeks earlier — an eternity for a busy official engaged in hundreds of conversations. This kind of interrogation makes sense only if the agents are hoping to nail him by finding inconsistencies. It’s called a perjury trap.

Flynn is innocent
I bet this came straight from Putin to you, comrade.

Your article fails on many points, but here's a big one that it ignores: why was the FBI even interviewing Flynn? What was the justification for doing a criminal investigation of Flynn? There simply was no justification for sending to agents over to his office to "interview" him.

Your article fails on many points, but here's a big one that it ignores: why was the FBI even interviewing Flynn? What was the justification for doing a criminal investigation of Flynn? There simply was no justification for sending to agents over to his office to "interview" him.
The FBI was in possession of a recording of Flynn conspiring with Kislyak on the phone to subvert US policy towards Russia.

The FBI was in possession of a recording of Flynn conspiring with Kislyak on the phone to subvert US policy towards Russia.
ROFL! He was not "conspiring" with anyone, moron. How would he "subvert US policy towards Russia" when he's one of the people who makes foriegn policy? Did you imagine that the Trump administration had no authority to alter America's foriegn policy?

You're truly a fucking imbecile.

Show us where he was charged with such a crime. I’ll be waiting until eternity.

Forum List

Back