Trump Plays Identity Politics, Joins The Side of Multiculturalists In Culture War

WTF are you talking about? Your Jew hate has clouded your mind, little man.

You really do have no idea what I'm talking about. But I already knew that. Heh heh. You're about as deep as a mud puddle.

And that jew hate line won't work on me. Nope. It simply won't do. I'm pro-America. I'm pro-Constitution. I'm pro-1st Amendment. I'm anti-tyrant. Your feels are at the very bottom of my list of cares.

WTF are you talking about? Your Jew hate has clouded your mind, little man.

You really do have no idea what I'm talking about. But I already knew that. Heh heh. You're about as deep as a mud puddle.

And that jew hate line won't work on me. Nope. It simply won't do. I'm pro-America. I'm pro-Constitution. I'm pro-1st Amendment. Your feels are at the very bottom of my list of cares.
My “feels”? You obviously care enough to opine here. Usually we agree on this board but now you’re acting like a crazy Leftist.

My “feels”? You obviously care enough to opine here. Usually we agree on this board but now you’re acting like a crazy Leftist.

Constitutionalist. Not leftist.

And what makes you think we agree about things? I can't recall ever responding to anything you post. Like most of the content here, yours equally doesn't seek to elevate discussion beyond the old muh Democrats or muh Rupublicans political football pablum that dominates the board. I don't even acknowledge your posts on here. I think this might be the first time. And the only reason I did here is because you called out someone else to debate you in a gloating kind of way. And you did mention BDS. Which is what this was really about all along. It's always been about the Israeli government, a foreign agent, not wanting American electorate criticizing their actions, irrelevant of how much it costs the taxpayer. Of course, now it's costing the electorate their 1st Amendment. They're being robbed of their constitution. That's a big deal. As I said, clearly an impeachable offense on the part of the stalking horse sitting in the Oval Office. On top of that he's using an unconstitutional government agency to enforce it. An unconstitutional government agency that Republicans used to run on ending.

Last edited:
You can still call Islam a hate religion and you can say all kinds of mean nasty things about Muslims.

But don't spit on Jared the Jews! That's a no-no. For now.

1.8bn Muslims in the world and 16 million Jews but the Jews are the problem....unblock me and debate me, coward.

Jews have far, far more power in USA politics than the Muslims do.

Were religious affiliated schools and universities exempt from this E.O. or does it apply to everyone?

Constitutionalist. Not leftist.

And what makes you think we agree about things? I can't recall ever responding to anything you post. Like most of the content here, yours equally doesn't seek to elevate discussion beyond the old muh Democrats or muh Rupublicans political football pablum that dominates the board. I don't even acknowledge your posts on here. I think this might be the first time. And the only reason I did here is because you called out someone else to debate you in a gloating kind of way. And you did mention BDS. Which is what this was really about all along. It's always been about the Israeli government not wanting American electorate criticizing their actions, irrelevant of how much it costs the taxpayer. Of course, now it's costing the electorate their 1st Amendment. They're being robbed of their constitution. That's a big deal. As I said, clearly an impeachable offense on the part of the stalking horse sitting in the Oval Office. On top of that he's using an unconstitutional government agency to enforce it. An unconstitutional government agency that Republicans used to run on ending.
Zzzzzz long winded blowhard

Trump expected to sign order to foster probes of anti-Semitism on campus

President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a nationality for purposes of federal civil rights law, an effort to step up enforcement against episodes of anti-Semitism on college campuses, two administration officials said.

Defining Jewish people as an ethnic group and not just a religious one allows the government to consider discrimination against the group as a violation of a key civil rights law. That means schools could lose federal funding if they fail to combat discrimination against Jewish students.

Another rootin-tootin Executive Order! I think this brings Trump to 36 more EOs than Obama in the same period.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really need to get T-shirts and hats made with that on it.

In red, of course.
Jewish Americans are still going to vote overwhelmingly Democratic.

One more reason to abolish the Department of Education.

Now we have foreign agents influencing our elected officials to use unconstitutional government agencies to silence free speech by way of withholding the taxpayer's money from them.

Another sad day for freedom in America.

The long march through the institutions indeed.
Nonsense.

Trump's lame attempt to garner the votes of Jewish Americans has nothing to do with the validity of the Department of Education.

Nonsense.

Trump's lame attempt to garner the votes of Jewish Americans has nothing to do with the validity of the Department of Education.

You know, Clayton, you said something the other day that kind of rubbed me the wrong way because I normally disagree with what you specifically said based on the traditional philosophy of government here in America. In hind sight, though, and I was just talking to my better half about this, you were absolutely right. Americans really do deserve the government that they get. Fundamentally, that's tough for me to have to accept. But it's just true. The electorate is truly the main reason for everything they complain about. They (largely) just don't pay attention to anything beyond the colors blue and red or the letters D and R. It's a sad state of affairs.

But, yeah. What an underhanded way to garner votes. And at the expense of the 1st Amendment in this case. Makes me wanna vote Democrat across the board, just to flip him the finger.

Last edited:

It's the Israeli government that just bought the American electorate's 1st Amendment from the stalking horse serving as President. Not jews as a collective.

And he's going after what's left of the 4th amendment next in the form of his 'surge' thing. That's one of the 12 separate bills hidden in that single spending bill they're gonna vote on in a few days. And nobody will read it, they'll be presented with it a few hours before time to vote on it. The one nobody's talking about. They'll be told, as usual, vote on it or you can't go home for the holidays, and they'll pass it and he'll sign it. By rule those bills are supposed to be presented separately. Of course, Congress is, as usual, derelict of its responsibilities and are pawning them off to the Executive. We may as well just elect a king and be done with it.

Last edited:
You can still call Islam a hate religion and you can say all kinds of mean nasty things about Muslims.

But don't spit on Jared the Jews! That's a no-no. For now.

1.8bn Muslims in the world and 16 million Jews but the Jews are the problem....unblock me and debate me, coward.

I know!

Bibi has been indicted and yet Trump sent $3 BILLION to that crook, without holding it up for one second or demanding an investigation!

Jews are always wanting special treatment, and any politician that wants to stay in office must kowtow to the jewish lobby and acquiesces to their demands. ... :cool:
By restricting his EO to Jews, Trump is signaling to the ignorant bigots who love him that it is still open season on Muslims like you!

Don't know where you pulled that out of, but it sure isn't true.
Trump excluded Muslims. For Trump voters, the 2016 election was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

So Trump left them out of his EO.

Wow. read your own OP again. Of course Trump left out Muslims and Mexicans. The EO was made for the purpose of defining Jews as a Nationality. Mexicans are already a nationality are they not? And theres over a Billion Muslims in the world and I dont think you could make the argument thatMuslims born in Indonesia are the same ethnicity as Muslims born in Saudi Arabia... it just wouldn't work.
Your just making this up. Trump is signaling no one that its open season on Muslims and Mexicans. The EO was simply about Jews and their situation, like it or hate the decision.

President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a nationality for purposes of federal civil rights law, an effort to step up enforcement against episodes of anti-Semitism on college campuses, two administration officials said.

Defining Jewish people as an ethnic group and not just a religious one allows the government to consider discrimination against the group as a violation of a key civil rights law. That means schools could lose federal funding if they fail to combat discrimination against Jewish students.

Trump expected to sign order to foster probes of anti-Semitism on campus

Another rootin-tootin Executive Order! I think this brings Trump to 36 more EOs than Obama in the same period.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really need to get T-shirts and hats made with that on it.

In red, of course.
So you believe it's OK to persecute Jews?

Jews are always wanting special treatment, and any politician that wants to stay in office must kowtow to the jewish lobby and acquiesces to their demands. ... :cool:
By restricting his EO to Jews, Trump is signaling to the ignorant bigots who love him that it is still open season on Muslims like you!

Don't know where you pulled that out of, but it sure isn't true.
Trump excluded Muslims. For Trump voters, the 2016 election was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

So Trump left them out of his EO.

Wow. read your own OP again. Of course Trump left out Muslims and Mexicans. The EO was made for the purpose of defining Jews as a Nationality. Mexicans are already a nationality are they not? And theres over a Billion Muslims in the world and I dont think you could make the argument thatMuslims born in Indonesia are the same ethnicity as Muslims born in Saudi Arabia... it just wouldn't work.
Oh, so Jews born in Israel are the same ethnicity as Jews born in Mexico?

I seeeeee...

History of the Jews in Mexico

No...Trump very deliberately excluded Muslims from his EO.

Forum List

Back