Trump Plays Identity Politics, Joins The Side of Multiculturalists In Culture War

Jews are always wanting special treatment, and any politician that wants to stay in office must kowtow to the jewish lobby and acquiesces to their demands. ... :cool:
By restricting his EO to Jews, Trump is signaling to the ignorant bigots who love him that it is still open season on Muslims like you!

Don't know where you pulled that out of, but it sure isn't true.
Trump excluded Muslims. For Trump voters, the 2016 election was all about Mexicans and Muslims.

So Trump left them out of his EO.

You can still call Islam a hate religion and you can say all kinds of mean nasty things about Muslims.

But don't spit on Jared the Jews! That's a no-no. For now.

Last edited:
You can still call Islam a hate religion and you can say all kinds of mean nasty things about Muslims.

I believe that Islam was an evolution up from tribal religions and systems which proceeded it, as far as the ancient day and age when it originated goes, but other than that, I know little about it, and don't particularly care to talk about it, I believe it brings back luck.

Possibly so.
Possibly? They all began in a region long before we had instant communication, or science- every region had a religion foisted on them by somebody claiming some sort of super natural power had gifted them with whatever- a pie in the sky didn't suffice so a supernatural being was invented and different regions had different rules that were not to be skirted lest you wind up someplace less desirable- similar to political Party's, or Man Made Climate Change, there are zealots who sign on as acolytes and demand others see things their way, or else- gloom, despair, agony on me, deep dark depression, excessive misery- and by God you will adhere or we'll kill you to show you we're the most moral of the moral that's ever pretended to be moral- we'll even accuse you of savagery and exercise our savagery to prove ours is better than yours- SMH- possibly? Indeed.

Trump expected to sign order to foster probes of anti-Semitism on campus

President Trump plans to sign an executive order Wednesday that defines the Jewish people as a nationality for purposes of federal civil rights law, an effort to step up enforcement against episodes of anti-Semitism on college campuses, two administration officials said.

Defining Jewish people as an ethnic group and not just a religious one allows the government to consider discrimination against the group as a violation of a key civil rights law. That means schools could lose federal funding if they fail to combat discrimination against Jewish students.

Another rootin-tootin Executive Order! I think this brings Trump to 36 more EOs than Obama in the same period.

It's Okay When Trump Does It!™

I really need to get T-shirts and hats made with that on it.

In red, of course.

Your Jew hatred is noted. Thanks.

1.8bn Muslims in the world and 16 million Jews but the Jews are the problem....unblock me and debate me, coward.

1.8bn Muslims in the world and 16 million Jews but the Jews are the problem....unblock me and debate me, coward.
I'm your huckleberry- jews are (get ready) *A* problem- "the" suggests there are not others- THE problem is people are gullible and willing to accept an authoritarian's view on anything- jews being victim is this discussion- they ain't. They are a subversive religious ethnicity whose hand is being shown for what it is and thanks to opposing views many are beginning to see the light- that light being, jews ain't the victims they want everyone to believe they are.

I'm your huckleberry- jews are (get ready) *A* problem- "the" suggests there are not others- THE problem is people are gullible and willing to accept an authoritarian's view on anything- jews being victim is this discussion- they ain't. They are a subversive religious ethnicity whose hand is being shown for what it is and thanks to opposing views many are beginning to see the light- that light being, jews ain't the victims they want everyone to believe they are.

Ain't is not a word. I am a Jew so by your definition I am greedy? Outstanding. So you're pro BDS? And don't quote Tombstone. You sound like an idiot.

Ain't is not a word. I am a Jew so by your definition I am greedy? Outstanding. So you're pro BDS? And don't quote Tombstone. You sound like an idiot.

You're clearly an Israel firster. Most are. At least you had the courage to mention BDS. That's what this is really about. Disagreement with the Israeli government is simply a naw naw.

Your're clearly an Israel firster. Most are. At least you had the courage to mention BDS. That's what this is really about. Disagreement with the Israeli government is simply a naw naw.

So long as they are out ally then its America 1 and Israel 1A. Absolutely.

You're clearly an Israel firster. Most are. At least you had the courage to mention BDS. That's what this is really about. Disagreement with the Israeli government is simply a naw naw.

BDS = Boycott, divestment and sanctions aka end of Israel. Not just disagreement. We disagree with France, we don't boycott or sanction France. Hell we don't even do that to Russia but Israel is fair game? Bullshit.

BDS = Boycott, divestment and sanctions aka end of Israel. Not just disagreement. We disagree with France, we don't boycott or sanction France. Hell we don't even do that to Russia but Israel is fair game? Bullshit.

Russia and France didn't lobby our President to violate the constitution for the United States.

Russia and France didn't lobby our President to violate the constitution for the United States.

WTF are you talking about? Your Jew hate has clouded your mind, little man.

Forum List

Back