Trump plan would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico

Republicans don't just attack blacks, Hispanics, gays and other minorities.

They LOVE to attack women and children.

Republicans are people who LOVE to HATE.

DqdabUSXQAA3cyY.jpg

I marvel at the similarity of the illegals invading our country and the movie Dracula. They both do terrible things to their host BUT they must first be invited in. Don’t invite them in and all’s well.

1. I am not for open borders
2. I am not for illegals or refugees voting, AND overall, they do not vote... it has nothing to do with voting, at all.... that is made up bull crap
3. I am fine with the asylum laws being reviewed for constitutionality at the Supreme Court, but you need to tell the president, he needs to be fine with it as well, instead of bashing and demeaning the Courts who rule against him... and the laws of the land.
4. I do not believe every immigrant crossing has a right to claim refugee status, I believe our border patrol has rules and protocol on how to discern an asylum seeker from an illegal Mexican etc, from a gang member, from a drug dealer from a terrorist etc. and are trained well, in what they do.

as example, 99.999% Mexican's crossing illegally, are NOT refugees seeking Asylum, they are illegals... and are deported back to Mexico straight from the border where they are caught...

but let's say it is a mother, father, 2 kids in toe, with all their papers of identity showing they are from one of the Central American countries that are in absolute turmoil, and seeking asylum... the border guards should probably give them the shot at a hearing before a Judge, on whether they qualify.

- I do not believe they should simply be released in to society, I believe they should be given an ankle bracelet monitor.... ( which was a test program that DHS had done, that vetted 100% compliance of the refugee seeker showing for their Court Hearing. NONE went missing.)

5. I realize that even with these criteria met, in this example family above, more than likely, will be rejected by a Judge for refugee status, and be deported.

6. I believe that this record on them, will prevent them from any further ability to seek asylum, and if they try a second time, they will be deported immediately by border patrol/ICE/INS

7. I believe we need to staff our Immigration Judges at the border to make this process a two week to 3 week... at maximum process and not some drawn out 8 month wait process, that entails jailing for parents and separating kids from parents and putting the kids in to foster situations... or build tent cities to jail them together.. which is an enormous waste of money

I know if it was me, coming from a Central American death hole and felt I, or someone in my immediate family could be killed any second, I would leave to protect my family and try to seek asylum in a safer place... even if my chances were near nil, of being accepted, it would be worth the slim chance.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to the heartless, godless, and dead soul posters above....!!! :thup:

Only 2% from the brown shithole qualify for asylum. This shouldn’t even be addressed, stop sifting through the bullshit to find that 2%...wetbacks have fucked us over long enough...fuck it, let them die in their homelands. Close this muthafucker down completely under U.S. Code 1182 and never look back.
Yours Truly,
The Heartless
8-u-s-code-1182-inadmissible-aliens-n-suspension-of-entry-13325465.png
So let the 2% who are eligible, be killed?

The law is enormous, and the part that you have in your gif, is under the heading of inadmissible aliens and is about aliens that are ineligible for admission under a whole bunch of different criteria like being sick with a communicable disease, or mentally disturbed with a tendency to harm themselves or others, planes that arrive where a passenger has not been cleared before take off according to the rules in place with other countries etc etc etc.... like I said, the section is HUGE.....

And this particular Section f, does not seem to mean, what you thinks it means.... which is typical for most all gifs cut and pasted out of context.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens
A large class of inadmissible aliens are the ones who declined asylum in a country they passed through before arriving here.
I didn't see anything about asylum seekers in the entire section 1182, it's kind of mind boggling trying to skim through it all.... maybe they are in another section of the law, but not the one that the gif depicts....

Honestly, I tried to read thru it and tried to understand it, but a person would need a staff of 10 lawyers going thru this one huge, yet small section of the overall whole immigration law, to understand it

Sounds good to me, but I presume a judge will say that Trump cannot arbitrarily make this change and I presume there is virtually ZERO chance to get congress to pass a law before the open-borders Democrats take control in January.
I think he can make the change. The process for granting asylum is covered by ICE policy, not by any law.
actually, it is covered by law written by congress, signed by a president, and Pres Trump CAN NOT change the law...

he's not following his OATH of office

Let me ask you a question. Why are liberals so enamored with the concept of flooding the nation with millions of foreign migrants, who don't have a pot to piss in, little education and can't speak English? And let's be honest, 99.99% of the people coming to our southern border are economic opportunists. If you look at the people in that caravan, you won't see anyone that looks like they're starving. So El Salvador is a violent place? So what? So is south Chicago. I ask again, why do you want to flood our nation with unlimited numbers of such people?
no one is enamored with it, but the law, is the law... and President Trump can't just change the law, at his own will....

THAT is lawlessness.... that is what despots do,,,, that is what dictators do.... that's what mob bosses do...

he really needs to stop his bull crud of breaking the law all the time, and take his huge job, seriously
obama did it all the time with his spygames.
Spy games?

Do you mean this....?

How so..............challenging the interpretation of the Constitution is somehow Unconstitutional.............just because one judge from the 9th says so............hmmmm

The issue is the process of Asylum.......which one side says can be used at any time.........so if an illegal is caught here ILLEGALLY.....
it's written in the law on asylum seekers, no matter where they cross, they can seek asylum.... if the president doesn't like the law, then get his lackeys in congress to change the law.... not by him BREAKING the law....
sure they can. but where does it say wherexthey must wait? is that specified? dunno so asking ng.
Saying they can only cross through our legal entry crossings....in order to seek asylum, while not letting them through our legal entry crossings, is simply playing games....and NOT in the spirit of the law that our Congress wrote and passed, is it?

1. I am not for open borders
Obama was........his catch and release program was to allow them to be turned loose with bonds promising to show up for a court date which they would miss and blend into the United States. Now that has ended.............and they are stacking up at the border because of it. We have basically had no real border protection for decades, and now that someone wants to obey the laws and protect the border everyone is crying foul.

So be it. We don't get to pick and choose the laws we obey, like the liberals try to do in California.

3. I am fine with the asylum laws being reviewed for constitutionality at the Supreme Court, but you need to tell the president, he needs to be fine with it as well, instead of bashing and demeaning the Courts who rule against him... and the laws of the land.
They can apply for Asylum..........they do so daily........but only about 20,000 a year get approved.............under the old system they would be given a court date and released........See my first comments on that.

4. I do not believe every immigrant crossing has a right to claim refugee status, I believe our border patrol has rules and protocol on how to discern an asylum seeker from an illegal Mexican etc, from a gang member, from a drug dealer from a terrorist etc. and are trained well, in what they do.
And they are repeatedly saying that they are flooded and over worked. Not enough manpower and not enough space. Not enough judges. They say the laws need to be revised to get rid of the loop holes.

Currently the loop hole of being here illegally and get caught.........crying ASYLUM..........then demanding a court date..........That is what is being challenged here. That once they cross illegally they are committing a crime and when caught they are in process for deportation immediately...........whether it be a 1st offense or not. That will be decided at the Supreme Court level.

6. I believe that this record on them, will prevent them from any further ability to seek asylum, and if they try a second time, they will be deported immediately by border patrol/ICE/INS
Caught twice for entering illegally and it is a felony...............immediate deportation...........2 Strikes......your out.

7. I believe we need to staff our Immigration Judges at the border to make this process a two week to 3 week... at maximum process and not some drawn out 8 month wait process, that entails jailing for parents and separating kids from parents and putting the kids in to foster situations... or build tent cities to jail them together.. which is an enormous waste of money

We agree.....but that is a massive increase in Judges. The back log of cases is near a million.

I know if it was me, coming from a Central American death hole and felt I, or someone in my immediate family could be killed any second, I would leave to protect my family and try to seek asylum in a safer place... even if my chances were near nil, of being accepted, it would be worth the slim chance.
I would get a million more people and take out the threat instead of running. The Drug lords are the problem and NOT THE UNITED STATES.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to the heartless, godless, and dead soul posters above....!!! :thup:
Happy Thanksgiving to you..........there are over 200 million who would like to move here........it is a numbers game.......period........We encourage them to come then the flood will increase and we are BANKRUPT ALREADY...............

There are legal means to come here and work.........we've allowed business to NOT OBEY THE LAW.......hire illegals without consequences...........Did you know that under the Dept of Labor..........Farms must provide Food, Shelter, transportation to all workers.........and cannot be paid BS wages........Did you know that the Big Dogs in Agriculture can get 90% of cost grants from the Feds..........to build housing for these people...............But it's cheaper for them to hire illegals.......they don't pay the fees and can pay less than required.

They hire them in slaughter houses..........abuse and cripple them........too dang cheap to buy extra ladders and their arms get ripped off in the machines trying to clean them up.............pay a small fine......deport the one injured and hire some more.

Companies that hire illegals need to be taken to the table for hiring them...........follow the law.........and stop their abuse of the illegals..........

Our system is broken...............South of the border is lawlessness...............and it isn't getting any better.

How so..............challenging the interpretation of the Constitution is somehow Unconstitutional.............just because one judge from the 9th says so............hmmmm

The issue is the process of Asylum.......which one side says can be used at any time.........so if an illegal is caught here ILLEGALLY.....
it's written in the law on asylum seekers, no matter where they cross, they can seek asylum.... if the president doesn't like the law, then get his lackeys in congress to change the law.... not by him BREAKING the law....
sure they can. but where does it say wherexthey must wait? is that specified? dunno so asking ng.
Saying they can only cross through our legal entry crossings....in order to seek asylum, while not letting them through our legal entry crossings, is simply playing games....and NOT in the spirit of the law that our Congress wrote and passed, is it?
Once they cross illegally they are violating the law. They then use the Asylum feature only after they get caught.

If all of this actually unfolds, and Mexico is stuck "eating them" while they await asylum claim processing...

Then it is no more than the Mexicans deserve, for all their participation and collusion in this regard over the past few decades...

Perhaps, next time, you'll be a little more careful, about whom you allow to "pass through" your country on the way to the US.

Fun time's over... payback's a bitch... ain't it, Mexico?

Enjoy.

Last edited:

The law also says they must claim asylum in the first country bordering their home country. None of them have been following the law so why shoule we allow any of them in? Follow the law as written and we have no problem.

Sounds good to me, but I presume a judge will say that Trump cannot arbitrarily make this change and I presume there is virtually ZERO chance to get congress to pass a law before the open-borders Democrats take control in January.
I think he can make the change. The process for granting asylum is covered by ICE policy, not by any law.
actually, it is covered by law written by congress, signed by a president, and Pres Trump CAN NOT change the law...

Then we should follow the law and make everyone come in Legally. No More Illegals or stop all immigration.
Maybe Trump could get his Republican held congress to change and pass immigration reform before the new congress comes in 2019.... instead of having them work on meaningless things like calling in Comey and Lynch to testify....? His priorities seem to be messed up to me.... especially if he truly believes this is important.

The law also says they must claim asylum in the first country bordering their home country. None of them have been following the law so why shoule we allow any of them in? Follow the law as written and we have no problem.
I have not seen that in the law, can you give a link to it? Seems sensible to me, but I have not seen it, in the law?

Then we should follow the law and make everyone come in Legally. No More Illegals or stop all immigration.
Maybe Trump could get his Republican held congress to change and pass immigration reform before the new congress comes in 2019.... instead of having them work on meaningless things like calling in Comey and Lynch to testify....? His priorities seem to be messed up to me.... especially if he truly believes this is important.
The establishment is in the pocket of the Chamber of Commerce.........not going to happen.

He requested more funding for more personnel and MORE JUDGES.........they gave him a token number of court teams instead........They have no intention of fixing this.

Let me ask you a question. Why are liberals so enamored with the concept of flooding the nation with millions of foreign migrants, who don't have a pot to piss in, little education and can't speak English? And let's be honest, 99.99% of the people coming to our southern border are economic opportunists. If you look at the people in that caravan, you won't see anyone that looks like they're starving. So El Salvador is a violent place? So what? So is south Chicago. I ask again, why do you want to flood our nation with unlimited numbers of such people?
no one is enamored with it, but the law, is the law... and President Trump can't just change the law, at his own will....

THAT is lawlessness.... that is what despots do,,,, that is what dictators do.... that's what mob bosses do...

he really needs to stop his bull crud of breaking the law all the time, and take his huge job, seriously
obama did it all the time with his spygames.
Spy games?

Do you mean this....?

i mean when they spied on congress.

coming up here by the thousands is playing fair by them, in the spirit of the law? ?

:link::linky:

And once again....you think open borders is a good policy for American citizens because............?
(I have YET to have a lefty provide a reasonable answer)

And once again....you think open borders is a good policy for American citizens because............?
(I have YET to have a lefty provide a reasonable answer)

Forum List

Back