Trump plan would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
Watch liberal heads explode over this one. If they are waiting in Mexico, that means they won't be wandering free in the United States when they don't show up for their hearing, which means 95% of them will never set foot in this country. Then Mexico can deal with them.

Central Americans who arrive at U.S. border crossings seeking asylum in the United States will have to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed under sweeping new measures the Trump administration is preparing to implement, according to internal planning documents and three Department of Homeland Security officials familiar with the initiative.

Last edited:
I believe the law states that you have to be physically in this country in order to request asylum...which is why you can not do it from an Embassy.

That could create a "hurdle" eh?

I believe the law states that you have to be physically in this country in order to request asylum...which is why you can not do it from an Embassy.

I believe what Trump is planning to do is that once they apply they will be returned back across the border to Mexico where they can wait for their hearing. 100% of the asylum seekers in the caravan will not be approved because they are only interested in cashing in on the good life in America.

I believe what Trump is planning to do is that once they apply they will be returned back across the border to Mexico where they can wait for their hearing. 100% of the asylum seekers in the caravan will not be approved because they are only interested in cashing in on the good life in America.
That would be deportation without a hearing. I don;t believe that would be legal

Watch liberal heads explode over this one. If they are waiting in Mexico, that means the won't be wandering free in the United States when they don't show up for their hearing, which means 95% of them will never set foot in this country. Then Mexico can deal with them.

Central Americans who arrive at U.S. border crossings seeking asylum in the United States will have to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed under sweeping new measures the Trump administration is preparing to implement, according to internal planning documents and three Department of Homeland Security officials familiar with the initiative.

Sucks for LefTards...I’m sure they’re super bummed out that litters of anchor babies won’t reach American soil.

That would be deportation without a hearing. I don;t believe that would be legal
Hmmmm, nope. "Deported" means they aren't allowed to come back.

Watch liberal heads explode over this one. If they are waiting in Mexico, that means the won't be wandering free in the United States when they don't show up for their hearing, which means 95% of them will never set foot in this country. Then Mexico can deal with them.

ketchup.jpg

Sucks for LefTards...I’m sure they’re super bummed out that litters of anchor babies won’t reach American soil.
I love the way Trump is always finding ways to beat leftwingers at their own game. Why can't other Republicans be like that?

You don't get to make up your own definitions.

When a state forcefully and physically expels someone...that is a deportation

What part of the super shithole Mexico are you from?

You don't get to make up your own definitions.

When a state forcefully and physically expels someone...that is a deportation
Show me the legal definition. You don't get to make up your own definitions either.

The formal removal of an alien from the United States when the alien has been found removable for violating the immigration laws.
That doesn't seem to apply to requiring asylum seekers to wait in the country where they entered from.

In the case of the left, it's about destroying and evading the law.

You've reduced yourself to partisan babbling...not that you did much besides that earlier.

Last edited:
Show me the legal definition. You don't get to make up your own definitions either.

Definition of deportation

1: an act or instance of deporting

2: the removal from a country of an alien whose presence is unlawful or prejudicial

If you have something different...show your work loudmouth

Deportation
The formal removal of an alien from the United States when the alien has been found removable for violating the immigration laws.
That doesn't seem to apply to requiring asylum seekers to wait in the country where they entered from.

Again...you're talking about deporting without a hearing (or have you forgotten your own stupid argument already?)

Huge fail stupid.

Stop trolling

Definition of deportation

1: an act or instance of deporting

2: the removal from a country of an alien whose presence is unlawful or prejudicial

If you have something different...show your work loudmouth
I showed you the official US government definition. Your dictionary definition is irrelevant.

Force them to wait?

No, Trump would order them shot and killed. He was shocked that anyone would care he would kidnap babies and keep them in cages. After all, it wasn't like they were white.

He would shoot them and the GOP would possibly feel emboldened to kill gays. After all, Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks, Hispanics or Muslims.

Republicans aren't really good at building or creating anything.

But man, do they love to kill. For them, suffering is entertainment.

Deportation

Again...you're talking about deporting without a hearing (or have you forgotten your own stupid argument already?)

Huge fail stupid.

Stop trolling
Nope, they aren't being deported. They are only being required to wait in the country they entered from. Either they go back to wait in Mexico voluntarily, or then they are deported.

I know all the open borders douchebag traitors like you are going to wail and gnash their teeth about this, but I think it's going to work.

Force them to wait?

No, Trump would order them shot and killed. He was shocked that anyone would care he would kidnap babies and keep them in cages. After all, it wasn't like they were white.

He would shoot them and the GOP would possibly feel emboldened to kill gays. After all, Republicans hate gays even more than they hate blacks, Hispanics or Muslims.
Everyone in this forum already thinks you are a fucking Loonytoon nutburger. Why are you trying to confirm the fact?

Forum List

Back