Trump plan would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico

'Nielsen v. Preap' Could Affect Thousands of Immigrants - The Atlantic

Last term, the Court punted in an immigration-detention case, Jennings v. Rodriguez. The issue there was whether all aliens, no matter when arrested, were entitled to bond hearings. In a 5–3 compromise opinion, the Court decided that the same statute did mandate bondless detention for at least some“criminal aliens”—but it remanded the case to the Ninth Circuit for a decision on whether that draconian rule made the statute unconstitutional. The opinion, by Justice Samuel Alito, was chilly toward aliens and solicitous of Homeland Security. Nielsen v. Preap will be heard by eight of the justices who decided Jennings—joined by the newly confirmed Justice Brett Kavanaugh.

New Supreme Court case............groups like the ACLU want the illegals detained to have a Bond hearing and be released awaiting trial..........the Gov't says they can be held indefinitely while awaiting deportation hearings...............The Supreme Court has ruled in the past that they don't have a right to get a bond hearing.

Now they must further clarify this rule. And they will be forced to rule on the Asylum rule when the illegals sneak in and then when caught claim Asylum.........All of this is going to go down in the Supreme Court...............and Elections have consequences.............Not going to be a good day for the Open Border Crowd's.

The Liberals are about to get disappointed..............They have played into a legal trap...........forcing a Supreme Court ruling on the Asylum law that allows illegals to use the loop holes against the United States. They have already lost on the bond hearings when they are caught they can be held until they get a deportation hearing.

They are about to be handed another defeat that will clarify that they can't claim Asylum after being caught here illegally.........The 9th gets overturned all the time which is why the left went postal on the Kavanaugh appointment...........Trump has played them like a fiddle..........played Mexico like a fiddle..........now Mexico has it's own immigrant crisis.......as they stack up on the border creating the havoc on their side of the fence that they wanted here. The immigrants are in a Catch 22 situation........They get the Asylum hearing at the check point and are deported anyway. They cross the border and get caught they are detained indefinitely because the Supreme Court has killed the bond hearings from the 9th.

They are losing this battle........and they know it. Mexico will not be so happy to allow more to the border because it's hitting the fan on their side of the border for a change.

Watch liberal heads explode over this one. If they are waiting in Mexico, that means the won't be wandering free in the United States when they don't show up for their hearing, which means 95% of them will never set foot in this country. Then Mexico can deal with them.

Central Americans who arrive at U.S. border crossings seeking asylum in the United States will have to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed under sweeping new measures the Trump administration is preparing to implement, according to internal planning documents and three Department of Homeland Security officials familiar with the initiative.

Trump is enraging millions of racist Democrats.

Watch liberal heads explode over this one. If they are waiting in Mexico, that means the won't be wandering free in the United States when they don't show up for their hearing, which means 95% of them will never set foot in this country. Then Mexico can deal with them.

Central Americans who arrive at U.S. border crossings seeking asylum in the United States will have to wait in Mexico while their claims are processed under sweeping new measures the Trump administration is preparing to implement, according to internal planning documents and three Department of Homeland Security officials familiar with the initiative.

Trump is enraging millions of racist Democrats.
Their Open Borders and legal Loop holes are getting smacked down.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Sounds good to me, but I presume a judge will say that Trump cannot arbitrarily make this change and I presume there is virtually ZERO chance to get congress to pass a law before the open-borders Democrats take control in January.
I think he can make the change. The process for granting asylum is covered by ICE policy, not by any law.
actually, it is covered by law written by congress, signed by a president, and Pres Trump CAN NOT change the law...

he's not following his OATH of office
Really? Prove it. Post the law where it says DHS can't require them to wait in the country they entered from.

How so..............challenging the interpretation of the Constitution is somehow Unconstitutional.............just because one judge from the 9th says so............hmmmm

The issue is the process of Asylum.......which one side says can be used at any time.........so if an illegal is caught here ILLEGALLY.....
it's written in the law on asylum seekers, no matter where they cross, they can seek asylum.... if the president doesn't like the law, then get his lackeys in congress to change the law.... not by him BREAKING the law....
And I've seen the law interpreted that way........If they are illegally crossing they can be processed for breaking the law, which can mean they are in a deportation situation which means they can't request Asylum.......so they yell Asylum when caught to force a legal battle.

Which is an argument that will go to the Supreme Court for clarification...........which is exactly why this is being done.

Why do you want the loop hole to be legal..........hmmm.........there are 200 million more wanting to come here........you want to encourage them again. hmmm
She's an open borders douchebag, of course.

Sounds good to me, but I presume a judge will say that Trump cannot arbitrarily make this change and I presume there is virtually ZERO chance to get congress to pass a law before the open-borders Democrats take control in January.
I think he can make the change. The process for granting asylum is covered by ICE policy, not by any law.
actually, it is covered by law written by congress, signed by a president, and Pres Trump CAN NOT change the law...

Let me ask you a question. Why are liberals so enamored with the concept of flooding the nation with millions of foreign migrants, who don't have a pot to piss in, little education and can't speak English? And let's be honest, 99.99% of the people coming to our southern border are economic opportunists. If you look at the people in that caravan, you won't see anyone that looks like they're starving. So El Salvador is a violent place? So what? So is south Chicago. I ask again, why do you want to flood our nation with unlimited numbers of such people?
It's because they know these people will vote Democrat. That's the bottom line. That's how shallow and ruthless they are. They don't care if they wreck the country in the process so long as they get power for their filthy party.

/——/ When will democRATs follow their oath of office and protect our country? “I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”

Let me ask you a question. Why are liberals so enamored with the concept of flooding the nation with millions of foreign migrants, who don't have a pot to piss in, little education and can't speak English? And let's be honest, 99.99% of the people coming to our southern border are economic opportunists. If you look at the people in that caravan, you won't see anyone that looks like they're starving. So El Salvador is a violent place? So what? So is south Chicago. I ask again, why do you want to flood our nation with unlimited numbers of such people?
no one is enamored with it, but the law, is the law... and President Trump can't just change the law, at his own will....

THAT is lawlessness.... that is what despots do,,,, that is what dictators do.... that's what mob bosses do...

he really needs to stop his bull crud of breaking the law all the time, and take his huge job, seriously
The interpretation of our immigration laws that you demand is lawlessness. It amounts to open borders.

1. I am not for open borders
2. I am not for illegals or refugees voting, AND overall, they do not vote... it has nothing to do with voting, at all.... that is made up bull crap
3. I am fine with the asylum laws being reviewed for constitutionality at the Supreme Court, but you need to tell the president, he needs to be fine with it as well, instead of bashing and demeaning the Courts who rule against him... and the laws of the land.
4. I do not believe every immigrant crossing has a right to claim refugee status, I believe our border patrol has rules and protocol on how to discern an asylum seeker from an illegal Mexican etc, from a gang member, from a drug dealer from a terrorist etc. and are trained well, in what they do.

as example, 99.999% Mexican's crossing illegally, are NOT refugees seeking Asylum, they are illegals... and are deported back to Mexico straight from the border where they are caught...

but let's say it is a mother, father, 2 kids in toe, with all their papers of identity showing they are from one of the Central American countries that are in absolute turmoil, and seeking asylum... the border guards should probably give them the shot at a hearing before a Judge, on whether they qualify.

- I do not believe they should simply be released in to society, I believe they should be given an ankle bracelet monitor.... ( which was a test program that DHS had done, that vetted 100% compliance of the refugee seeker showing for their Court Hearing. NONE went missing.)

5. I realize that even with these criteria met, in this example family above, more than likely, will be rejected by a Judge for refugee status, and be deported.

6. I believe that this record on them, will prevent them from any further ability to seek asylum, and if they try a second time, they will be deported immediately by border patrol/ICE/INS

7. I believe we need to staff our Immigration Judges at the border to make this process a two week to 3 week... at maximum process and not some drawn out 8 month wait process, that entails jailing for parents and separating kids from parents and putting the kids in to foster situations... or build tent cities to jail them together.. which is an enormous waste of money

I know if it was me, coming from a Central American death hole and felt I, or someone in my immediate family could be killed any second, I would leave to protect my family and try to seek asylum in a safer place... even if my chances were near nil, of being accepted, it would be worth the slim chance.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to the heartless, godless, and dead soul posters above....!!! :thup:

Last edited:
2. I am not for illegals or refugees voting, AND overall, they do not vote... it has nothing to do with voting, at all.... that is made up bull crap
3. I am fine with the asylum laws being reviewed for constitutionality at the Supreme Court, but you need to tell the president, he needs to be fine with it as well, instead of bashing and demeaning the Courts who rule against him... and the laws of the land.
4. I do not believe every immigrant crossing has a right to claim refugee status, I believe our border patrol has rules and protocol on how to discern an asylum seeker from an illegal Mexican etc, from a gang member, from a drug dealer from a terrorist etc. and are trained well, in what they do.

as example, 99.999% Mexican's crossing illegally, are NOT refugees seeking Asylum, they are illegals... and are deported back to Mexico straight from the border where they are caught...

but let's say it is a mother, father, 2 kids in toe, with all their papers of identity showing they are from one of the Central American countries that are in absolute turmoil, and seeking asylum... the border guards should probably give them the shot at a hearing before a Judge, on whether they qualify.

- I do not believe they should simply be released in to society, I believe they should be given an ankle bracelet monitor.... ( which was a test program that DHS had done, that vetted 100% compliance of the refugee seeker showing for their Court Hearing. NONE went missing.)

5. I realize that even with these criteria met, in this example family above, more than likely, will be rejected by a Judge for refugee status, and be deported.

6. I believe that this record on them, will prevent them from any further ability to seek asylum, and if they try a second time, they will be deported immediately by border patrol/ICE/INS

7. I believe we need to staff our Immigration Judges at the border to make this process a two week to 3 week... at maximum process and not some drawn out 8 month wait process, that entails jailing for parents and separating kids from parents and putting the kids in to foster situations... or build tent cities to jail them together.. which is an enormous waste of money

I know if it was me, coming from a Central American death hole and felt I, or someone in my immediate family could be killed any second, I would leave to protect my family and try to seek asylum in a safer place... even if my chances were near nil, of being accepted, it would be worth the slim chance.

Oh, and Happy Thanksgiving to the heartless, godless, and dead soul posters above....!!! :thup:

Only 2% from the brown shithole qualify for asylum. This shouldn’t even be addressed, stop sifting through the bullshit to find that 2%...wetbacks have fucked us over long enough...fuck it, let them die in their homelands. Close this muthafucker down completely under U.S. Code 1182 and never look back.
Yours Truly,
The Heartless
8-u-s-code-1182-inadmissible-aliens-n-suspension-of-entry-13325465.png

Last edited:
How so..............challenging the interpretation of the Constitution is somehow Unconstitutional.............just because one judge from the 9th says so............hmmmm

The issue is the process of Asylum.......which one side says can be used at any time.........so if an illegal is caught here ILLEGALLY.....
it's written in the law on asylum seekers, no matter where they cross, they can seek asylum.... if the president doesn't like the law, then get his lackeys in congress to change the law.... not by him BREAKING the law....
sure they can. but where does it say wherexthey must wait? is that specified? dunno so asking ng.

Only 2% from the brown shithole qualify for asylum. This shouldn’t even be addressed, stop sifting through the bullshit to find that 2%...wetbacks have fucked us over long enough...fuck it, let them die in their homelands. Close this muthafucker down completely under U.S. Code 1182 and never look back.
Your Truly,
The Heartless
boom.

no one is enamored with it, but the law, is the law... and President Trump can't just change the law, at his own will....

THAT is lawlessness.... that is what despots do,,,, that is what dictators do.... that's what mob bosses do...

he really needs to stop his bull crud of breaking the law all the time, and take his huge job, seriously
obama did it all the time with his spygames.

Yours Truly,
The Heartless
So let the 2% who are eligible, be killed?

The law is enormous, and the part that you have in your gif, is under the heading of inadmissible aliens and is about aliens that are ineligible for admission under a whole bunch of different criteria like being sick with a communicable disease, or mentally disturbed with a tendency to harm themselves or others, planes that arrive where a passenger has not been cleared before take off according to the rules in place with other countries etc etc etc.... like I said, the section is HUGE.....

And this particular Section f, does not seem to mean, what you think it means.... which is typical for most all gifs cut and pasted out of context.

8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

Yours Truly,
The Heartless

The law is enormous, and the part that you have in your gif, is under the heading of inadmissible aliens and is about aliens that are ineligible for admission under a whole bunch of different criteria like being sick with a communicable disease, or mentally disturbed with a tendency to harm themselves or others, planes that arrive where a passenger has not been cleared before take off according to the rules in place with other countries etc etc etc.... like I said, the section is HUGE.....

And this particular Section f, does not seem to mean, what you thinks it means.... which is typical for most all gifs cut and pasted out of context.

A large class of inadmissible aliens are the ones who declined asylum in a country they passed through before arriving here.

Yours Truly,
The Heartless

And this particular Section f, does not seem to mean, what you think it means.... which is typical for most all gifs cut and pasted out of context.

YES!
Let them die in the streets of their homelands.
Shut this muthafucker down 100%.

Where else would they wait? Unless Mexico kicks them out and then they can go home and wait

Then we should follow the law and make everyone come in Legally. No More Illegals or stop all immigration.

Forum List

Back