Trump plan would force asylum seekers to wait in Mexico

Sounds good to me, but I presume a judge will say that Trump cannot arbitrarily make this change and I presume there is virtually ZERO chance to get congress to pass a law before the open-borders Democrats take control in January.
I think he can make the change. The process for granting asylum is covered by ICE policy, not by any law.
actually, it is covered by law written by congress, signed by a president, and Pres Trump CAN NOT change the law...

he's not following his OATH of office
Then we should follow the law and make everyone come in Legally. No More Illegals or stop all immigration.
Maybe Trump could get his Republican held congress to change and pass immigration reform before the new congress comes in 2019.... instead of having them work on meaningless things like calling in Comey and Lynch to testify....? His priorities seem to be messed up to me.... especially if he truly believes this is important.
We don’t need reform, we just need to follow current immigration law. Don’t change it, inforce it.

nope, that is NOT the way it has been interpreted, ever..... only by Trump.

And once again....you think open borders is a good policy for American citizens because............?
(I have YET to have a lefty provide a reasonable answer)
If the democrat party can’t get Americans to vote for them they will import people that will vote for them. When America looks just like Venezuela they will brad that their job is done.

When America looks just like Venezuela they will brag that their job is done.

Agreed.

The Elite Democrats who are actually calling the shots.....they despise their minions. Hillary openly called blacks "Super Predators", yet they lined up to vote for her (because those were idiots) BlackFlag is one who is loyal to her to this day. Democrat Elites DEPEND on their idiots, but they don't care for them.

When they've succeeded, they'll discard ALL those Leftist morons who fought for them like an empty can of cheap dog food.

They've already told working low income blacks to go "F" themselves by diverting resources to get illegals into the country and coddle / finance them

How many Sanctuary cities for Blacks are there in Blue States? (none)
In fact, if anything, Dem Blue states offer death zones to blacks, like Chicago.
How many black people is the DNC footing all their legal bills for their illegal activities ( I don't know of any)
Although Liberal judges are still coddling black felons probably because they have statistics that show they'll still vote Democrat.

NOTE : if you GOOGLE "Super Predator", you will CLEARLY see how Google attempts to cushion the results so that it favors Clinton. Use an alternative, non Google based search engine to get "clean" results on the search.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back