Trump pardoned a convicted war criminal and troops who have yet to stand trial

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Trump signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, who was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle, killing two of them in July 2012. Lorance served six years of his 19-year sentence.

Trump also signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, whose trial has yet to begin. Golsteyn stands accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and later disposing the body in a trash pit.

US Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was demoted after a military trial found him guilty of posing in a picture with the corpse of an Islamic State militant, had his rank reinstated to Chief Petty Officer.

I object to “convicted war criminal” for Edit Gallagher. He was reduced in grade for posing with the body of a dead terrorist after a jury of his peers found him not guilty of ridiculous charges.

Lorance can’t get back the 6 years he lost but will be able to stand straight in front of the world.

Military leadership has been whining that this “degrades the military justice system.” These men were framed during the Obozo anti-military years and I’m glad to see this president set things right.

They're taught to be killers and then sent out with the heavy yoke of ignorant Rules of Engagement. And, let them do their assignments to the best of their ability, some desk jokey decides to punish them for it.

God Bless President Trump for doing this!

From @ Trump just overruled his top military officials in controversial war crimes pardons

Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases @ Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases

Pardoning convicted war criminals damages US credibility.

It's a dumb idea.

Trump signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, who was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle, killing two of them in July 2012. Lorance served six years of his 19-year sentence.

Trump also signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, whose trial has yet to begin. Golsteyn stands accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and later disposing the body in a trash pit.

US Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was demoted after a military trial found him guilty of posing in a picture with the corpse of an Islamic State militant, had his rank reinstated to Chief Petty Officer.

I object to “convicted war criminal” for Edit Gallagher. He was reduced in grade for posing with the body of a dead terrorist after a jury of his peers found him not guilty of ridiculous charges.

Lorance can’t get back the 6 years he lost but will be able to stand straight in front of the world.

Military leadership has been whining that this “degrades the military justice system.” These men were framed during the Obozo anti-military years and I’m glad to see this president set things right.

They're taught to be killers and then sent out with the heavy yoke of ignorant Rules of Engagement. And, let them do their assignments to the best of their ability, some desk jokey decides to punish them for it.

God Bless President Trump for doing this!

From @ Trump just overruled his top military officials in controversial war crimes pardons

Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases @ Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases
God Bless President Trump!

What's the word I'm looking for....Oh I know!
excellent-14291105.png

I love the libtards who don’t have the balls to step on the battlefield comment on military personnel. STFU until you do. You don’t have an opinion until you walk in there shoes. These men and women die for us and you pieces of shit have the nerve to talk badly about them. Let’s see how you feel if your kid or relative gets there head chopped of by them Then let’s see what you dumbasses have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pardoning shit tons of three strike convicts for drug crimes and other issues, was the Obama legacy. I doubt these war criminals as they are described, stand much of a chance of recidivism.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back