Trump pardoned a convicted war criminal and troops who have yet to stand trial

I love the libtards who don’t have the balls to step on the battlefield comment on military personnel. STFU until you do. You don’t have an opinion until you walk in there shoes. These men and women die for us and you pieces of shit have the nerve to talk badly about them. Let’s see how you feel if your kid or relative gets there head chopped of by them Then let’s see what you dumbasses have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. One thing we don’t breed in America is terrorists. Those soldiers are heroes who have to get their hands dirty, so dim snowflakes can shop at the malls and ignore war. Collateral damage happens. What do you think they thought about all our victims of 911.

Trump signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, who was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle, killing two of them in July 2012. Lorance served six years of his 19-year sentence.

Trump also signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, whose trial has yet to begin. Golsteyn stands accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and later disposing the body in a trash pit.

US Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was demoted after a military trial found him guilty of posing in a picture with the corpse of an Islamic State militant, had his rank reinstated to Chief Petty Officer.

I object to “convicted war criminal” for Edit Gallagher. He was reduced in grade for posing with the body of a dead terrorist after a jury of his peers found him not guilty of ridiculous charges.

Lorance can’t get back the 6 years he lost but will be able to stand straight in front of the world.

Military leadership has been whining that this “degrades the military justice system.” These men were framed during the Obozo anti-military years and I’m glad to see this president set things right.

They're taught to be killers and then sent out with the heavy yoke of ignorant Rules of Engagement. And, let them do their assignments to the best of their ability, some desk jokey decides to punish them for it.

God Bless President Trump for doing this!

From @ Trump just overruled his top military officials in controversial war crimes pardons

Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases @ Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases
You realize that your title makes no sense, right?

Trump just keeps doing the right thing, which is why with a fake 'press' running 96% negative stories and fake news about him for three years he still has approval ratings that match or exceed the criminal traitor Muslim Obama's approval rating with a 100% positive stories worship by the MSM as if he were a saint.

Pardoning convicted war criminals damages US credibility.

With who?
Everybody.

Who is everybody?

1.6566522.3182113094.jpg

~S~

Trump signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army 1st Lt. Clint Lorance, who was convicted of ordering soldiers to engage three unarmed Afghan men on a motorcycle, killing two of them in July 2012. Lorance served six years of his 19-year sentence.

Trump also signed an executive order to grant clemency to US Army Maj. Mathew Golsteyn, whose trial has yet to begin. Golsteyn stands accused of killing an unarmed Afghan man in 2010, and later disposing the body in a trash pit.

US Navy Special Warfare Operator 1st Class Edward Gallagher, a Navy SEAL who was demoted after a military trial found him guilty of posing in a picture with the corpse of an Islamic State militant, had his rank reinstated to Chief Petty Officer.

I object to “convicted war criminal” for Edit Gallagher. He was reduced in grade for posing with the body of a dead terrorist after a jury of his peers found him not guilty of ridiculous charges.

Lorance can’t get back the 6 years he lost but will be able to stand straight in front of the world.

Military leadership has been whining that this “degrades the military justice system.” These men were framed during the Obozo anti-military years and I’m glad to see this president set things right.

They're taught to be killers and then sent out with the heavy yoke of ignorant Rules of Engagement. And, let them do their assignments to the best of their ability, some desk jokey decides to punish them for it.

God Bless President Trump for doing this!

From @ Trump just overruled his top military officials in controversial war crimes pardons

Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases @ Military leaders are worried that Trump pardoning troops accused of war crimes will impair the justice system and undermine overseas bases
God Bless President Trump!
donald-trump-God-702x369.jpg

~S~

With who?
Everybody.

Who is everybody?
That's a really common word, do you not know what it means?

It’s an exaggerated dim term, to bring the bullshit drama. Like all you woke faggots. Go back to sleep.

Hilarious to hear a dumbass tRumpling talking about "bullshit drama".

That's what you idjits live on.

It's a dumb idea.
hahahhahahha---yours is one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen.....
1. most Americans don't care or know about the details---so most of the world does not know or care
2. please think--we've been in Afghanistan for YEARS.....MANY civilians have been killed--even at a HOSPITAL!!! many incidents--
--pardoning these personnel has NO impact on the US credibility--plain and simple
On 3 October 2015, a United States Air Force AC-130U gunship attacked the Kunduz Trauma Centre operated by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), or Doctors Without Borders in the city of Kunduz, in the province of the same name in northern Afghanistan. It has been reported that at least 42 people were killed and over 30 were injured
Kunduz hospital airstrike - Wikipedia

Lorance replaced a man kia for the same situation just 2 weeks earlier...............

The motorcycle refused to stop at a security check point.,

Only a few seconds to make the decision........

Men died from the same situation 2 weeks ago........

Gives the order to fire...........

Is condemned by a mickey mouse Jag who were doing so for political reasons......

DNA evidence was later found that showed the man killed was in fact a bomb maker.......

BS in motion to a man who did NOTHING WRONG.

BRAVO ZULU on his release.

It's a dumb idea.
1. most Americans don't care or know about the details---so most of the world does not know or care
2. please think--we've been in Afghanistan for YEARS.....MANY civilians have been killed--even at a HOSPITAL!!! many incidents--
--pardoning these personnel has NO impact on the US credibility--plain and simple
On 3 October 2015, a United States Air Force AC-130U gunship attacked the Kunduz Trauma Centre operated by Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), or Doctors Without Borders in the city of Kunduz, in the province of the same name in northern Afghanistan. It has been reported that at least 42 people were killed and over 30 were injured
So, I'm betting you've never been outside of the States, and you probably don't associate with folks you don't think of as Americans, like immigrants and people with skin darker than yours.

It's a dumb idea.
So, I'm betting you've never been outside of the States, and you probably don't associate with folks you don't think of as Americans, like immigrants and people with skin darker than yours.
hahahhahahahah--MAJOR fk up by you!!!
I've been all over Europe, Mediterranean, Tunisia, all over South America--TWICE--Honduras for 3 weeks, Panama !!!!!!

this is your basic dumbshit/PRESUMPTION --you people PRESUME/inject hate when there is NONE!!!!!!!!!!!
..as a matter of fact I love associating with foreign people...we have MANY foreigners at my work...we had a Jordanian of Palestinian descent who I was very good friends with.....
...if I have the opportunity to chat with foreigners, I make it a point to start a conversation...it is very interesting.....

....I joined the military for 3 reasons.....but the best thing I thought I got out of it, is I got to meet people from all over the world

..we had an Indian come to my work for a short time....I took him out to see the city/etc....I even took my family along

= you are WRONG--very WRONG
PRESUMING

Forum List

Back