Trump orders U.S. companies to "start looking for alternatives" to China

China, and Russia turned from illiterate peasantry countries into educated superpowers because of communism. Guatemala remained an illiterate peasantry country because the United States supported capitalism for Guatemala, even the United States supported death squads of genocide in Guatemala.

One of the most amusing things about you Communists is just how astoundingly stupid you are. To be sure, you're liars, but many of the lies you tell are based on stupidity.

Let's take the literacy rate in China as an example. From 1949 until 1985, the literacy rate was virtually flat. The nation was Communist, but literacy rates didn't change at all. In the 1980's something happened, it wasn't communism, it was industrialization from Capitalist countries. From 1985 until 2018, literacy rose in china from 65% to 94%

Communism failed, Capitalism rescued it.

China Adult literacy rate, 1970-2018 - knoema.com
China in 1960 had a per capita income GDP 1/3rd of Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. By 2016 Haiti had a per capita income GDP 1/7th of China.
List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

China, and Russia turned from illiterate peasantry countries into educated superpowers because of communism. Guatemala remained an illiterate peasantry country because the United States supported capitalism for Guatemala, even the United States supported death squads of genocide in Guatemala.
I totally agree with everything you just said ... except for all that ignorant BS after "China, and Russia turned from illiterate peasantry countries into educated superpowers ..."

:p lol
China in 1973 had a per capita GDP 1/3rd of Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. The end result is obvious.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

Say comrade retard; Venezuela was a capitalist country until Hugo Chavez took over, now it's communist. How did that improve their GDP? :dunno:
Venezuela, and Cuba are among the most rich in Latin America. Capitalist shitholes like Guatemala, Bolivia, and Peru are far more poor, and illiterate.

Our President is well aware that he can't force businesses to do anything. I think the statement was meant more for Xi Jinping.

Every day his mental decline becomes more pronounced. Praying for the US in these troubled times.

Who do you pray to? Judging by your hatred, I can’t imagine any God listening to your bigoted hatred.
Thats a bit strong. Me and God get on great.

I seriously doubt it. Rejoicing over a person’s death because of a political difference is disgusting and hateful. I doubt a God would approve of a person hating another over politics. At least I know my God wouldn’t. I’m not sure what your God is like.
Aides say it's impossible to know what Trump is thinking How are businesses supposed to make plans ? The trade war expands,,, Trump is a madman and needs to be yanked out of the WH on his ass The WH is worried The man's erratic policy decisions make them nervous ,,,, and my god would strike trump down with furious anger

Eddie, don't you think if the nurses in the home you're in knew what you're thinking, they would have you put in restraints?

You lefties want US companies to keep doing business with communists that have been killing us in a trade war for 30+ years?

Um, yeah, I like buying cheap goods. I also like selling goods to them.

To not export our middle class jobs to third world shit holes, since that defeats the purpose of having a free market economy.

Wait a minute, protectionism isn't a free market economy. Here's the real problem... most of these jobs weren't lost to outsourcing, they were lost to automation and process improvement.

Bullshit, then why are these goods being made in China? If automation is making most of it, it can be done here.

Because the people who run the machines are paid much less, will work longer hours for fewer benefits.

Is this really a mystery to you?

Thanks for confirming that the argument about “automation” is bunk. It’s still all about using cheap third world slave labor.

One of the most amusing things about you Communists is just how astoundingly stupid you are. To be sure, you're liars, but many of the lies you tell are based on stupidity.

Let's take the literacy rate in China as an example. From 1949 until 1985, the literacy rate was virtually flat. The nation was Communist, but literacy rates didn't change at all. In the 1980's something happened, it wasn't communism, it was industrialization from Capitalist countries. From 1985 until 2018, literacy rose in china from 65% to 94%

Communism failed, Capitalism rescued it.

China Adult literacy rate, 1970-2018 - knoema.com
China in 1960 had a per capita income GDP 1/3rd of Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. By 2016 Haiti had a per capita income GDP 1/7th of China.
List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

You mean the Haiti that keeps getting totally wiped out by hurricanes year after year after year? Tough to grow a GDP when all you are doing is rebuilding.

I totally agree with everything you just said ... except for all that ignorant BS after "China, and Russia turned from illiterate peasantry countries into educated superpowers ..."

China in 1973 had a per capita GDP 1/3rd of Haiti. Haiti chose capitalism, China chose communism. The end result is obvious.List of regions by past GDP (PPP) per capita - Wikipedia

Say comrade retard; Venezuela was a capitalist country until Hugo Chavez took over, now it's communist. How did that improve their GDP? :dunno:
Venezuela, and Cuba are among the most rich in Latin America. Capitalist shitholes like Guatemala, Bolivia, and Peru are far more poor, and illiterate.

So Venezuela had its largest GDP growth from 1960 to 1973. They weren’t social then. From 1973-1995, it decrease little and had only a slight increase from 1995-2016, they and Cuba trail in GDP to such countries as Panama, Columbia, Chile, Uruguay, Mexico, Argentina, Costa Rica, Brazil, Falkland Islands, Sint Maarten, Cayman Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, Montserrat, Trinidad and Tobago, the Bahamas, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbados, Aruba, St. Martins, and the shithole country of Peru. To be honest, I didn’t list all the countries, I got tired.

The World Factbook — Central Intelligence Agency

So now Trump is telling private businesses what to do. Watch the excuses come to justify this.

Trump orders U.S. companies to "start looking for alternatives" to China
By Aimee Picchi

President Donald Trump is demanding that U.S. businesses "immediately start looking for an alternative to China," including bringing their manufacturing back to the U.S. The president issued the directive in a series of tweets on Friday morning after China hiked tariffs on $75 billion of U.S. products.

Mr. Trump's tweets heighten trade tensions between the world's two biggest economies, with China's latest countermeasures coming in retaliation for the U.S. planning to impose a 10% tariff on roughly $300 billion in Chinese imports starting next month and in December.

"Our great American companies are hereby ordered to immediately start looking for an alternative to China, including bringing your companies HOME and making your products in the USA," Mr. Trump tweeted. "I will be responding to China's Tariffs this afternoon."

Trump orders U.S. companies to "start looking for alternatives" to China - CBS News
Why do you commies support people hurting us?

Anyone that has any brains and knows anything also knows that the orange man can't even try this. The idiot is driving wall street away from him. Gee I wonder if this means that Trump will bring his manufacturing away from china and to the US. Anyone want to bet on that. It does show how un-American that the orange man is

Yeah, Venezuela is paradise...

Venezuela's Starving People Are Now Eating The Zoo Animals - The Parisians Had The German Excuse

We can always trust you Communists for the really real truthiness.

:rofl:

Go blow a goat, moron.

Forum List

Back