Trump Orders Sweeping Crackdown on Homeless Camps in California

Name me any states that are run by Republicans that don’t have homeless?

Name me a republican states that solve the homeless problems.
Homelessness is everywhere to some degree or another...its how municipalities deal with the problem that is the issue....they can act to reduce the problem or they can actually increase it by making homelessness a doable comfortable way of existence....

Okay. So let me repeat my question again.

Name me any states that are run by Republicans that don’t have homeless.

Name me a Republican states that solve the homeless problems.

Here is my problem. I keep hearing this BULLSHIT liberals liberals liberals. Well homelessness is not just about liberals or communist or conservatives or righties or FUCKING Trump. It’s an epidemic and complex problems.

If a person has a mental health problem or drug addicts or just want the freedom to be out there. That is a problem that I CANNOT DO ANYTHING.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

I'll give it to him that he knows how to play people.

but when your base is basically dumber than a bag full of hammers then it's easy to fool them :21:

Homelessness is everywhere to some degree or another...its how municipalities deal with the problem that is the issue....they can act to reduce the problem or they can actually increase it by making homelessness a doable comfortable way of existence....

Here is my problem. I keep hearing this BULLSHIT liberals liberals liberals. Well homelessness is not just about liberals or communist or conservatives or righties or FUCKING Trump. It’s an epidemic and complex problems.

If a person has a mental health problem or drug addicts or just want the freedom to be out there. That is a problem that I CANNOT DO ANYTHING.
Numbers say differently...you can choose to believe the evidence or disregard the evidence like the democrat state governments seem to be doing...and people will continue to stay in the gutter....

Numbers say differently...you can choose to believe the evidence or disregard the evidence like the democrat state governments seem to be doing...and people will continue to stay in the gutter....

Okay. Let me repeat my questions again.

Name me a states that are run by Republicans that don’t have homeless problems.

Name me a states that are run by Republicans that solve the homeless problems.

I am still blown away by the fact these people think that because he pays people to build things that he is some sort of expert on the actual building process
The contractor can't do anything without the builder...financier....and acquisitionist...

And the financier does not need any knowledge of something to pay for it...all that is required is the capital.
He doesn't pull the money from his ass....he acquires capitol investment...you try it dummy if you think its so easy....what a buffoon you are....

And that still does not require an knowledge of the actual building process. Does the term Venture capitalist mean anything to you? Do you think they have extensive knowledge of the inner workings of everything they fund?

They may not know it from footer to shingles, but more than enough understanding to make their businesses run and make decisions on how to run it.

I've known several very successful businesses where the owner retired or passed away, and it was closed down in a matter of a few years because he willed it out to his silver spoon children.

People that invest in businesses they don't know much about or do not personally run are usually failures or not nearly as profitable as they would otherwise be.

There is nothing he can do. This is another case where he claims he is going to do something, a portion of his base eats it up and in the end he does nothing.

but when your base is basically dumber than a bag full of hammers then it's easy to fool them :21:
And fool them he does
Only 6?

About this website

CNN.COM

Fact check: Trump makes six false claims in tweets on why he shouldn't be impeached

So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.
Why don't liberals do something to end the homeless problem?

It's less a state problem than it is a city problem. As I mentioned before, Rudy got rid of the homeless people in NYC and the beggars also known as windshield washing bums.

But since you want to play question or answer, can you name a Republican run city that has tent streets and poop maps?

I am still blown away by the fact these people think that because he pays people to build things that he is some sort of expert on the actual building process
The contractor can't do anything without the builder...financier....and acquisitionist...

And the financier does not need any knowledge of something to pay for it...all that is required is the capital.

He needs to know a lot about it.

I come from a construction family. In fact I was in the bricklayers apprenticeship program myself when I was much younger. There are buildings that are built like crap and buildings that are quality. To save money, some builders will cut corners by purchasing cheap products to build the structure. The lower quality building, the more problems you will have with it down the road.

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

Yep. Rudy got all the homeless off the street and kicked the mob out of NYC during his time in office. I'm sure they are all back now that you have a cream puff liberal Mayor in charge who is only worried about the horses giving carriage rides in the park.

Homeless problems in the 90s compared to today’s problems is big difference.
You don’t just kick people out to solve the homeless problems.

I have no idea what he did with them, but they didn't hang around the city anymore, and that was his only concern.

The only solution to the problem is go backwards. The Republicans and Democrats need to unite and write a constitutional amendment that allows the state to institutionalize people who can't take care of themselves, or possibly harm others.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.

Wow, you're really good at the commie propaganda talking points. I hope you're not getting paid to post them, because your grammar sucks.

Prove to me where I’m wrong.
I’m talking reality and facts or Trump policies.

You are just a Trumpits supporter. How can you even possibly know his policies or anything?

What part of my grammar that you don’t understand?

Your opinion doesn't prove you're right. Also you might want to go back to your ESL teacher and do a refresher course on conjugating verbs.

Actually he can, he can use the EPA to fine the shit out of the cities that refuse to clean things up. The CA homeless population shitting and pissing in the streets are the equivalent of a city of 70,000 dumping raw sewage in the ocean every day. The rats are spreading typhoid and typhus. Hell, in NYC they are fearing a outbreak of leprosy. All diseases that have been irradiated in the US.

This is exactly what I’m talking about.

You got that backwards.... Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments. That is why his EPA programs is to make the air and land dirty. KEEP THAT IN YOUR MIND.

The place or area you are talking about is a very very small part of California. I have not even seen the area you are referring to.
Trumpits doesn’t give a rats ass about the air or the land or the environments.

You forgot we torture kittens in your hyperbole BS.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.
Sort of like the Train to nowhere.

Do you guys realise most of the homeless are not even from here, some even get help to move to California. The vast majority have mental and addiction problems.
Is not a California issue is an American issue. I have been to third world countries and they have almost no homeless issue due to the social fabric of helping one another.

Then why are the people of California not helping each other?

California is virtually not part of this country any longer. If you think that most of the homeless are not from there, why do you think they are flocking there?

Eventually the problems they create will become the problems of the rest of our country. Trump should not help them. He should build a fence around the state to keep them and their problems out of our country.

Like I already posted many times. I’m heavily involved with veterans homelessness.

Homeless is an epidemic all over America and it’s not just exclusively in California. Ohio is not immune to this problem.
Homeless problems is far more complicated than you can imagine and it’s not going to go away anytime soon.

Issa is 100% accurate. That is why you rarely see Mexicans or Asians homeless here in US. Culture of helping their relatives plays a big part of that. That is why you see 10 people inside a house of a Mexican or Asian family. I don’t expect that with whites or blacks home. They just kick them out to the streets.

Homeless people are flocking to Ca because they can get the best help that is “if they want to get help”. But percentage is low. There are housing programs ( this has separate problems of its own) with millions $ of fundings. They don’t get that kind of help in Nevada or Arizona.
However at 30 to 65% homeless populations has drug or mental health problems.

I don’t expect this moron POTUS to do anything different or new. What does he know that I don’t? What does he knows that the Ohioans doesn’t know about homelessness?

Homelessness increasing in Ohio with sharp rise among children and families

COLUMBUS, Ohio (WSYX/WTTE) — For the first time in years, the rate of homelessness in Ohio has increased in 2018, according to a new report, worrying activists and organizations who help people who find themselves homeless.

Also worrisome, a study done by the Ohio Housing Finance Agency (OHFA) found children are one of the fastest growing homeless populations in Ohio, with minors making up nearly 30 percent of people receiving homeless services in 2017. The OHFA says that's a 53 percent increase since 2012. They say the amount of people using homeless service agencies jumped 20% from 2012.

There were 10,249 homeless Ohioans in 2018, up 1.5 percent from the previous year, according to a report from the U.S.

Mexicans do not stuff ten people into a two bedroom house to help the weakest among them. They are housing illegals or saving money to send back over the border for their eventual return.

I live in the second most populated city in our state, and I've never once seen a homeless child. When I'm on dead time and hang around downtown, I have seen homeless adults, and constantly experience getting off the highway to be met by ramp beggars, but not one child as of yet.

Now they may live in homeless facilities which technically, means they do have someplace to live. But if I ever seen a child with no roof over their head, I'm calling children's services to have them removed from the street.

The only explanation I can give you for the increase is we have a serious drug problem in this state. Cuyahoga County (where Cleveland is) hits a new high in overdose deaths and incidents every year the past couple of years.

The solution to this is actually quite simple. Once Trump has completed deporting those held at the detention centers at the southern border, the homeless can be moved to those facilities. The downtown areas are then free of the homeless and they are again attractive places to go. Problem solved!
So, your idea is to put homeless people in concentration camps. Take away their freedom and liberty and force them to live in federal designated facilities and camps.

Good question. So how are things working out the California way?

I would have let the State rot.

“Citizen activist Scott Presler: Los Angeles is worse than Baltimore.”

Where is Trump getting these " government-backed facilities" from? Does he think they are just sitting there empty waiting for him?

You need to ask California politicians - they are the ones who made the statement:

"Administration officials have discussed using the federal government to get homeless people off the streets of Los Angeles and other cities and into new government-backed facilities, according to two officials briefed on the planning"

Yep. Rudy got all the homeless off the street and kicked the mob out of NYC during his time in office. I'm sure they are all back now that you have a cream puff liberal Mayor in charge who is only worried about the horses giving carriage rides in the park.

Homeless problems in the 90s compared to today’s problems is big difference.
You don’t just kick people out to solve the homeless problems.
Actually you do kick them out. Make life difficult. You also tell them you either go to drug rehab everyday or your banned from the city period.

99% of the homeless are because it’s easy life that we make easy for them with free tents and food.

No reason groups of 3 or 4 can’t work at Walmart and rent an apartment.

The solution to this is actually quite simple. Once Trump has completed deporting those held at the detention centers at the southern border, the homeless can be moved to those facilities. The downtown areas are then free of the homeless and they are again attractive places to go. Problem solved!
Not forced to do anything. Life is filled with choices. They can move to a city they can afford to rent in.

That may help, and thanks to Trump, border crossings have been reduced by 60% since May after he got Mexico to stop migrants crossing their country to get to ours. He also won a court ruling that now allows us to refuse asylum applications from people who were offered asylum in a country along the way here, which in most cases, means Mexico.

But the idea is good: use taxpayer facilities to take care of our own people instead of taxpayers taking care of outsiders who try to get into the USA.

Forum List

Back