Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.
. Say's you, but I think that you are spreading fake interpretations of the Constitution.

This is the First Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America. It clearly states that the government cannot promote one religion over the other.

First Amendment

The First Amendment guarantees freedoms concerning religion, expression, assembly, and the right to petition. It forbids Congress from both promoting one religion over others and also restricting an individual’s religious practices. It guarantees freedom of expression by prohibiting Congress from restricting the press or the rights of individuals to speak freely. It also guarantees the right of citizens to assemble peaceably and to petition their government.
. Well the religion spoke of here in this thread has failed the test, because it has American patriots blood on it's hands. The Constitution doesn't cover religions that are anti-American. You must remember that these words were written for Americans, and for their American practiced religions, and not for religions that seek to change America or hurt America against Americans will.

So you think that any religion that the party in power decides is 'un-American' is not covered by the Constitution? How very right wing of you to ignore the Constitution.

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Right here, you are cheering the (fake) removal of any Islamic items. Yet Muslims are Americans also.

So tell me .... how is that NOT attacking Americans of a particular faith?

Is your world set up so that it HAS to be only one or another? Is it not possible to accept Christians, Jews, Muslims and others all together
I never addressed removal of Islamic prayer rugs. I guarantee you next Ramadan there won't be a message of peace from the Trump White House next year.

And why not? Why should there not be? The Obama White House had a message for Ramadan, but also Passover, Christmas and Easter. I think the Bush White House did as well.

Are you saying the Trump White House shouldn't? Why?
I personally believe that a religion that has American patriots blood on it's hands is no longer welcome here. That's just me. If a peaceful religion that's one thing, but Islam is not peaceful. You want more blood while trying to prove to us how peaceful this religion of the Koran is ?

And to hell with the Constitution.

You are the American that ISIS hopes for.

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.

Just another NL that can't stand it his boy is gone.

Just another Trump supporter who calls a 50 year old black man 'boy'

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Right wing nut jobs believe anything they read on the internet.

Once again longknife posting right wing bullshit and the right wing just slurps it down.

From his 'link'
ABOUT US

DISCLAIMER: The Resistance may include information from sources that may or may not be reliable and facts that don’t necessarily exist. All articles should be considered satirical and any and all quotes attributed to actual people complete and total baloney

Remember this in each and every thread longknife starts- he doesn't care whether it is 'truthy' or not- he just cares if it attacks the left.

Once again, you keep slurping at Obama's asshole, NL.

Once again you keep sharing your sexual fantasies about black men on the internet.

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

If there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down.
. You people ordering people around is DONE, but what's hilarious is your denial of what has taken place, and how making America Great Again means restoring her strength, and part of that strength was her religious roots in Christianity. You people had gotten to the point that you figured that if you said things or twisted words enough, that you could destroy this nation only to replace it with something far, far worse. You lost, you have no power to order anyone to bow down to you, so get used to it already.
Here we go....wanting that theocracy.

So Obama having Islamic prayer rugs wasn't wanting a theocracy?

What prayer rugs?

The story is a hoax, designed to fool gullible right wing nut jobs.

And clearly it worked.

If there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down.

Nah, the cross can stay, Jesus unlike mohammad wasn't a pedophile genocidal war criminal.
How do you know Mohammad was a pedophile? :eusa_think:
I'm asking you that because I don't know very well history of Islam :)

Because the Hadiths say that he married Aisha at six years of age and consummated the marriage when she was 9, here are the relevant Hadiths:

Qur'an, Hadith and Scholars:Aisha - WikiIslam

Right here, you are cheering the (fake) removal of any Islamic items. Yet Muslims are Americans also.

Is your world set up so that it HAS to be only one or another? Is it not possible to accept Christians, Jews, Muslims and others all together
I never addressed removal of Islamic prayer rugs. I guarantee you next Ramadan there won't be a message of peace from the Trump White House next year.

And why not? Why should there not be? The Obama White House had a message for Ramadan, but also Passover, Christmas and Easter. I think the Bush White House did as well.

Celebrating Ramadan when we are at war with Islamist terrorists is like cheering the Third Reich in the 1940s.
Celebrating Ramadan when we are at war with Islamist terrorists is like celebrating Easter while we were at war with Christian Germany.

This is really awesome!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

edit: I hope it's true.
A hoax designed to fool gullible right wing bigots.

And it worked.

Bull shit. This country was founded on God, religious freedom is a gift in this country given to the citizens but not the White House. We are at war with Islamic terrorists. You think a Japanese rug would have been on the floor of the white house during WW2? I think not.

At least that's how I feel.

We are at war with Islamic terrorists- terrorists who follow Islam- not at war with Islam.

Just as we were at war with Christian Germany- not at war with Christianity.

And you are being an ass. Elections don't mean you can simply attack people and act like a bigot using elections as a protection.
But it's okay when Obama does it.
Obama didn't.
. Said at a prayer breakfast.
"Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place, remember that during the Crusades and the Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ.” -- Barrack Hussein Obama - deflecting Muslim extremism

How many more examples of bigotry towards Christians do you need?

I would like one. You haven't provided one.

Because yes- Christians have done horrible things in the name of Christianity. It doesn't excuse any of the horrible things done in the name of Islam- it just points out that all Christians are not to blame for horrible things done in the name of Christianity, nor are all Muslims to blame for horrible things done in the name of Islam.

Why?

Why would you "hope and pray" a story that is grounded in insulting the faith of some American citizens, is true? Why?

2 points on this.

1. I'm proud to insult Islam at every turn. :D
2. It's not about insulting Islam. That's the cult of Liberalism's false narrative. It's about saying no to an evil ideology.

I personally believe that a religion that has American patriots blood on it's hands is no longer welcome here. That's just me. If a peaceful religion that's one thing, but Islam is not peaceful. You want more blood while trying to prove to us how peaceful this religion of the Koran is ?

CUMb-LvUsAAVS5b.jpg

CUZPikdUwAIVhV2.jpg

CUXo8MfWsAUq36Q.jpg

CUYU4HwVAAAqrda.jpg

Patriots.

I admit -- I haven't read this thread thru... But I DID read the OP link. And HELLO !!!! IT'S OPINION. And it's from REPUBLICAN NEWS !!!!! But did any ONE of you ask why you've NEVER HEARD of "Republican News" ????

Not much info on their home page -- but I did find their address and office hours. I think I've BEEN in Merksem.

Hours & Info
Ringlaan 129, 2170 Merksem, Belgium
+32497220468
Lunch: 11am - 2pm
Dinner: M-Th 5pm - 11pm, Fri-Sat:5pm - 1am

If you look at their OTHER STORIES --- they are all about revolts in Africa, and weird and various crap FOCUSING on Christian issues.

WHY are we doing this? Does anyone KNOW "what's been removed from the White House? Why are you letting Belgiums stir the chaos around these parts??

I'm going to disagree with my Conservative brethren on this one. If they remove one religion all must be removed.

Forum List

Back