Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

Considering that the US Constitution talk about freedom of religion maybe the best choice could be not having any religious symbol in the White house :)

The Constitution simply says that CONGRESS shall not pass a law respecting an establishment of religion. The White House having a Christian chapel does not violate that in the least bit. It is also covered by "free exercise thereof". Progressives love to twist the actual words and meaning of the Constitution.

you know that no one normal believes the BS about there being evidence of muslim "practices" in the white house.

is there anything you psychos won't stoop to?

Right here, you are cheering the (fake) removal of any Islamic items. Yet Muslims are Americans also.

So tell me .... how is that NOT attacking Americans of a particular faith?

Is your world set up so that it HAS to be only one or another? Is it not possible to accept Christians, Jews, Muslims and others all together
I never addressed removal of Islamic prayer rugs. I guarantee you next Ramadan there won't be a message of peace from the Trump White House next year.

And why not? Why should there not be? The Obama White House had a message for Ramadan, but also Passover, Christmas and Easter. I think the Bush White House did as well.

Are you saying the Trump White House shouldn't? Why?

Because Islam is the religion of death and murder. Every Islamic country is a shit hole that is either a chaotic war zone, or ruled by an oppressive authoritative regime that rules with an iron fist. Islam shouldn't be honored or represented in the White House any more than a Satanic cult, which is pretty much what Islam is in the first place.
I thought it was established earlier that ISIS isn't true Islam.

Considering that the US Constitution talk about freedom of religion maybe the best choice could be not having any religious symbol in the White house :)

The Constitution simply says that CONGRESS shall not pass a law respecting an establishment of religion. The White House having a Christian chapel does not violate that in the least bit. It is also covered by "free exercise thereof". Progressives love to twist the actual words and meaning of the Constitution.

you know that no one normal believes the BS about there being evidence of muslim "practices" in the white house.

is there anything you psychos won't stoop to?

Oh right, because Contrived News Network didn't report it?

Right here, you are cheering the (fake) removal of any Islamic items. Yet Muslims are Americans also.

Is your world set up so that it HAS to be only one or another? Is it not possible to accept Christians, Jews, Muslims and others all together
I never addressed removal of Islamic prayer rugs. I guarantee you next Ramadan there won't be a message of peace from the Trump White House next year.

And why not? Why should there not be? The Obama White House had a message for Ramadan, but also Passover, Christmas and Easter. I think the Bush White House did as well.

Because Islam is the religion of death and murder. Every Islamic country is a shit hole that is either a chaotic war zone, or ruled by an oppressive authoritative regime that rules with an iron fist. Islam shouldn't be honored or represented in the White House any more than a Satanic cult, which is pretty much what Islam is in the first place.

There you go thinking again.

You seem incapable of thinking.

Okay, Sparky :itsok:

You really want to get into this? I never mentioned ISIS, so your point is not only wrong, but completely irrelevant. I'd ask you what your definition of "true Islam" is, but I really don't care what your opinion is. True Islam is Islam that is practiced in the Middle East. ISIS are simply Sunni Muslims that want to impose Sharia Law, you know, "true Islam". The funny thing is ISIS barbaric practices of public execution aren't even radical in the Sunni world. Saudi Arabia executes people for the same offenses, in similar manner as well. Saudi Arabia still has death by stoning for example, but because they don't post it on YouTube, they aren't called out for their barbarism. The only difference is ISIS isn't an established country with recognized borders or government, and they post their horrific shit on the internet. But the practice of Islam is the exact same thing as what is going on in Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Muslim controlled countries.

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.
It doesn't say that anywhere in the bor's.

Okay, Sparky :itsok:

You really want to get into this? I never mentioned ISIS, so your point is not only wrong, but completely irrelevant. I'd ask you what your definition of "true Islam" is, but I really don't care what your opinion is. True Islam is Islam that is practiced in the Middle East. ISIS are simply Sunni Muslims that want to impose Sharia Law, you know, "true Islam". The funny thing is ISIS barbaric practices of public execution aren't even radical in the Sunni world. Saudi Arabia executes people for the same offenses, in similar manner as well. Saudi Arabia still has death by stoning for example, but because they don't post it on YouTube, they aren't called out for their barbarism. The only difference is ISIS isn't an established country with recognized borders or government, and they post their horrific shit on the internet. But the practice of Islam is the exact same thing as what is going on in Saudi Arabia and other Sunni Muslim controlled countries.
I didn't say you said anything.

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

From Trump Orders Removal Of Islamic Symbols, Practices In The White House

If there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down.

They don't have to remove a cross from a chapel any more than a chapel on a military base.

A chapel on a military base makes concessions for all religions.

Says Obozo was furious to see Trump staffers removing prayer rugs from the White House. They had no business being there in the first place. Is this the start of removing similar areas throughout the Executive branch?

Mr Trump doesn’t see the need to provide prayer rugs and false idols in a house built by Christians. Washington, DC offers a diverse cultural centre for the worship of any kind. You won’t find any special considerations for Judaism or crucifixes to appease Catholics, either. There is a simple chapel with a single cross on one wall that is suitable for prayer by anyone. Our government doesn’t need to be forcing prayer rituals down people’s throats just so we don’t “offend” apologising people looking to blow us up.

Patriots around the U.S. can rest assured that apologising for our faith has come to an end.

If there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down.
. You people ordering people around is DONE, but what's hilarious is your denial of what has taken place, and how making America Great Again means restoring her strength, and part of that strength was her religious roots in Christianity. You people had gotten to the point that you figured that if you said things or twisted words enough, that you could destroy this nation only to replace it with something far, far worse. You lost, you have no power to order anyone to bow down to you, so get used to it already.
Here we go....wanting that theocracy.

So Obama having Islamic prayer rugs wasn't wanting a theocracy?

It's fake news anyway, but no it wouldn't be.

f there aren't going to be any religious considerations, there doesn't need to be a chapel there in the first place. At the very least, they have to take that cross down
You don't get a say.

Elections have consequences. If you want a say in your government, start winning elections--- Hussein Obama.

No' I don't get a say, but the constitution does. Having a cross with the exclusion of any other religions symbols is advancing a particular religion. That isn't allowed.

Oh, the false claim that you follow the Constitution. Where were you when Obama was doing things even he said he didn't have the authority to do bringing up the Constitution.

Just another NL that can't stand it his boy is gone.

You're a disgusting little piggie, aren't you?

Nah, the cross can stay, Jesus unlike mohammad wasn't a pedophile genocidal war criminal.

You don't get a say.

Yes it is, if that were the case then Christian Identity would be mandated as well, same for scientology etc.

Why? The first amendment affords us the right to practice religion and for the occupant to promote his own religion.
Because doing that all the protests about islamic or other religious symbols will be deleted in a second ;)

Wrong. The Christian history goes back to the beginning, opening prayers, bought bibles for the troops, etc. We recently even had Christian prayers and invocations at the inauguration, hint hint. For most of us that would be a clue.

Nah, the cross can stay, Jesus unlike mohammad wasn't a pedophile genocidal war criminal.

Idiot.

Forum List

Back