Trump orders immediate declassification of key documents in Russia hoax

It's on, let the games begin!

686e6x4xavm11.png
Idiot Clown POTUS DJT directs all sorts of STOOPID STUFF.
AND ...
FAILS to get it.

You should go outside and yell at the clouds, while there's still daylight.
No, no. This may call for a 'primal scream!'

Could you imagine trying to have a conversation with that?

Nope. I was raised to shoot rabid animals.

You conservative kids may wanna be careful what you ask for.

Not really. Trump specified the page numbers of the documents to be released. He knows exactly what is in those documents and the effects they are going to have. Releasing the documents will no doubt improve the ability to monitor what the government is doing while nobody's watching.

Aren't you the ones who are big on "transparency" and "accountability" in the government?
Ah, so he strategically released certain documents while holding others back to give a false, misleading, impression.

Not really a surprise I guess.

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…

BREAKING: President Trump Directs Dan Coats (DNI), Jeff Sessions (DOJ) and Christopher Wray (FBI) To Declassify Documents and Release Unredacted Text Messages…president...
A statement from the White House moments ago reflects a directive from the Office of the President to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Dan Coats, along with the DOJ and FBI to declassify documents and remove redactions to all investigative text messages. The wording within the request is important:

WHITE HOUSE – At the request of a number of committees of Congress, and for reasons of transparency, the President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications.

In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr. (LINK)​

~~~~~~
It's about time that president Trump moved on this. I suspect there will be a lot of rending of of clothes over this within the Democratic Party. A lot of people are going to be whining and under investigation when the documents are finally made public.
“In addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”
This is not over by a long shot. There is a reason Trump is doing this now and I don’t believe the SCOTUS is it. Mueller is about to make his move. If Trump does not do this before Mueller releases his report, it could be obstruction if he did in in the aftermath. There is a fight coming and it is going to be hard, very hard. The outcome is not known yet.
I think he was waiting until after the hurricane, plus I’m sure this Kavanaugh thing put him over the top!! Just speculating!

here we go again... deja vu....

Republicans SELECTIVELY releasing classified documents to support 'their story' while holding all else back...

Then 2 weeks later, with Democrats fighting and screaming to release the FULL CONTEXT and full content surrounding the classified documents released by the president and republicans, and it is then showed,

the republicans ''story'', falls flat on its face!

Bring it on! It's not like Dems are not experienced at this point, with these Republican tactics, meant only for the Trump cult! :rolleyes:

Omigawd, like the Dems never do that...never.
link up to your claim... beetch! :D :lol: j/k u!

Why is that? Everything we asked for we're glad we got.
Until we find out that those documents don't say what you hope they do.

Regardless of what they show or don't show, you can bet that Hillary Clinton, Loretta Lynch, James Comey, Strozk, Page, Mueller, Ohr, Yates, McCabe, Rosenstein, and most likely Obama are all sweating bullets right now.

You can't have obstruction w/o a crime. There is no crime, except by democrats and the FBI/DOJ
You guys keep saying that
Are you instructed to do so?

Hacking the servers and releasing the emails was a crime
Any collusion in that act is a crime

Finally. About time. YAY!

Without redaction.

President Donald Trump ordered the immediate declassification of several documents relating to the 2016 FBI investigation of his campaign, White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders announced Monday evening.

“The President has directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence and the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to provide for the immediate declassification of the following materials: (1) pages 10-12 and 17-34 of the June 2017 application to the FISA court in the matter of Carter W. Page; (2) all FBI reports of interviews with Bruce G. Ohr prepared in connection with the Russia investigation; and (3) all FBI reports of interviews prepared in connection with all Carter Page FISA applications,” White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said.

Sanders continued “in addition, President Donald J. Trump has directed the Department of Justice (including the FBI) to publicly release all text messages relating to the Russia investigation, without redaction, of James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Bruce Ohr.”

Trump Orders Declassification Of DOJ, FBI Documents

The DNC e-mails sunk Hillary before the election.

Hopefully they will be made public before the mid term elections

I know, I know, Putin is behind all this transparency.

Thanks in advance Dims.

Not really. Trump specified the page numbers of the documents to be released. He knows exactly what is in those documents and the effects they are going to have. Releasing the documents will no doubt improve the ability to monitor what the government is doing while nobody's watching.

Aren't you the ones who are big on "transparency" and "accountability" in the government?
Ah, so he strategically released certain documents while holding others back to give a false, misleading, impression.

Not really a surprise I guess.

The documents will speak volumes, on their own volition.

Forum List

Back