If its not disqualifying for Bill Clinton its not disqualifying for Repubs

Who will be proven truthful the professor or Kavanaugh?

• The professor

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kavanaugh

Votes: 8 100.0%

• Total voters

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
Bill Clinton abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and the Left made all kinds of excuses why it was a nothing-burger. Therefore, whenever a GOP person is accused of unwanted advances, etc. the response needs to be "if its ok for Bubba its ok".

A corollary to the Bubba Clinton excuses is the Duke Lacross team lynching, whereby after all the accusations were disproven the bitch admitted lying.

I'm hoping Kavanaugh hangs tough and they approve his nomination to the USSC. Who will be proven truthful? Lets take a quick poll

You should have put the option of "neither" in the poll. Nothing is going to come of this other than possibly a delay in the confirmation.

Last edited:
Bill Clinton abused an intern named Monica Lewinsky, and the Left made all kinds of excuses why it was a nothing-burger. Therefore, whenever a GOP person is accused of unwanted advances, etc. the response needs to be "if its ok for Bubba its ok".

A corollary to the Bubba Clinton excuses is the Duke Lacross team lynching, whereby after all the accusations were disproven the bitch admitted lying.

I'm hoping Kavanaugh hangs tough and they approve his nomination to the USSC. Who will be proven truthful? Lets take a quick poll
This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

No this wreaks of an identical comparison. But actually, more identical would be Bill Clintons numerous accusers who accused him of sexual assault and the left said all those women were lying, led by Hillary herself.

These are the sexual-assault allegations against Bill Clinton

In fact she went one better, she went on national TV and threatened them:

Hillary Clinton Threatens Bill's Accusers Today Show Jan 28 1998

Clinton stated she would look "deeply into their backgrounds and past behaviors." Funny, liberals aren't seeking to look into this bitch's background. They're taking the accusation at face value, damn the evidence and statute of limitation.

Last edited:

The OP assumes that Kavanaugh will either be confirmed or not. i.e. the Senators either believe him or her and vote accordingly...

The OP assumes that Kavanaugh will either be confirmed or not. i.e. the Senators either believe him or her and vote accordingly...
Actually, it's not who the Senators believe, it's voting for their party. This is all a political game, and it's been one since Fienstein held the letter
for months.

It has nothing to do with belief. Its a partisan thing. They would confirm him even if they believed he did as the woman is claiming.

HOW in the world did he abuse her? WHERE do you get that from? SHE CHASED HIM according to Linda Tripp, the lady that taped their conversations for Kenneth Star when she went before the grand jury, under oath.

He did not abuse her physically, in any way, shape or form!

THIS, when in trouble, pull out the Clintons routine of you right wingers and Trumpsters is old and tired... :rolleyes:

HOW in the world did he abuse her? WHERE do you get that from? SHE CHASED HIM according to Linda Tripp, the lady that taped their conversations for Kenneth Star when she went before the grand jury, under oath.

THIS, when in trouble, pull out the Clintons routine of you right wingers and Trumpsters is old and tired... :rolleyes:
True.

Most conservatives are indeed reprehensible.

He abused her because he was in a position of power over her. He should have declined to have had sex with her even if she did chase him.

I would be fired if I did what Slick Willie did.

MONDAY 9/24/18 is when the hearing happens for Kavanaugh and his accuser!! Should be entertaining. I heard she has no recollection where the party was?? Sounds like her story is unraveling already...

But but but...but...:aargh: why do you con's always have to bring up Bill Clinton :aargh::102::aargh:

To point out the incredible hypocrisy and double standards of the left.

Clinton was accused of rape and sexual assault and the left defended him and still defends him to this day. But with any republican, all sexual allegations are true no matter what.

Hell Clinton lied to congress under oath and was impeached, and the left stands behind him and says he did nothing wrong.

THAT'S WHY.

Last edited:

He abused her because he was in a position of power over her. He should have declined to have had sex with her even if she did chase him.

i agree with that, (with an exception) but if this is being compared to Kavanaugh and the alleged physical abuse on his part that this woman claims, I don't see it as the same.

It was the mid 90's before the corporation I worked for at the time started giving us 'bosses' seminars on sexual harassment, primarily on lesser employees, and we had to sign off on it...and then refresh the course, every year, and resign off on it.

My exception is that the President of my division of the corporation I worked for, ended up having an affair with his much younger secretary, and she ended up getting pregnant.

She was fired, or was forced to resign, only the Lord knows what the company might have paid her to silence her, and they quietly (though not so quietly, cuz we all at my level, knew)...they quietly transferred him to another division across country, on the west coast...and move him and his wife and four children, there....

so yes, you and I may be fired in a heartbeat, however those at the very top, are covered for, by the corporation....

Much like they did at Fox News, with Ailes etc....

i agree with that, (with an exception) but if this is being compared to Kavanaugh and the alleged physical abuse on his part that this woman claims, I don't see it as the same.

It was the mid 90's before the corporation I worked for at the time started giving us 'bosses' seminars on sexual harassment, primarily on lesser employees, and we had to sign off on it...and then refresh the course, every year, and resign off on it.

My exception is that the President of my division of the corporation I worked for, ended up having an affair with his much younger secretary, and she ended up getting pregnant.

She was fired, or was forced to resign, only the Lord knows what the company might have paid her to silence her, and they quietly (though not so quietly, cuz we all at my level, knew)...they quietly transferred him to another division across country, on the west coast...and move him and his wife and four children, there....

so yes, you and I may be fired in a heartbeat, however those at the very top, are covered for, by the corporation....

At least two women accused Slick Willie of rape.

At least two women accused Slick Willie of rape.
I didn't know about that until I started posting on this site, (or even a few years after), and started paying attention to politics.... my first 20 years of life before that, I did not vote, I did not care, I figured politicians were paid to handle the country and all that boring stuff! :D

I had my career to work on, and climbing the proverbial ladder! :lol:

Just call me Miss Ex- Work-aholic!

Now I wear sweat pants or jeans all day, or don't get out of my PJ's till noon.

Forum List

Back